• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quill Seeker

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
~~Quill Seeker~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some legends never die....

Others eventually lose their control of their incredible power and fall victum to the evils of the society their sworn to protect.

and then there's the 'other' guys....

Harris Falcon was a legend alright, but did it count if it was only according to him and the three people he hung around? Many felt that Harris was nothing short of a geeky computer freak with a few two many hours of Dungeons & Dragons, Silver Troll edition, under his belt and what would probably end up being a small sausage in his trousers. His appearance would have made Steve Urkel throw a few jokes his way. He was short and stalky, had greasy reddish brown hair, wore big ol' glasses and smelled of dirty socks.

He was twenty seven years old, jobless, pennyless, and lived in the attic of his Mother & Father's estate. Don't you think for a second that his parents didn't care about him though.

They offered the college choice to Harris and gave him all the incentives needed to go out there and get a job.

For some reason, Harris wasn't interested in any of it. Instead, he hung out at a comic shop deep in the heart of Downtown Solewood. "Shields" was the name of this small shop, and nearly bankrupt was their current game....

The guy who ran the place, Johnny Spinal, sort of grew a liking for Harris and allowed him to sort of hang around the place doing odds and end jobs. He'd vacuum for them, get their lunches, sweep, count the drawers, clean the women's bathroom, get their laundry from that gross Laundromat down the street, wash their cars, and scoop the shop cat's poop.

You know, the usual friendly stuff.

Well, on a routine Monday a few weeks ago, some strange guy walked inside Shields for the first time ever. This might not seem that odd, but to Johnny, it was the most shocking thing that's happened to him in months. Nobody NEW ever came into this place! Ever!!! It was always the same handful of freaks, geeks, perverts, and creeps!

But this guy was different. First of all, he wasn't a kid. He was a six foot tall man wearing nearly pitch black clothing and a black baseball cap. It was hard to even make out his face with the collar of his shirt pulled up slightly.

Harris was sweeping the walkway when he came into the place. He was the first one to actually speak to him.

"Do you work here?" He asked.

Harris took a few seconds to glance upward and reach this man's face. When he did, it was really bad. Like, this guy looks pretty messed up kind of bad.

"Nope." He said softly.

Turning, this stranger walked towards the front desk.

Harris sort of pretended to continue sweeping as he leaned in and listened to what this guy was looking for in the first place. He was talking to Johnny and seemed to be looking for information about the building. Johnny seemed a little suspicious of the guy and didn't want to give anything up.

"I'm not sure why you're asking me this." Johnny said, sounding a little confused.

"Am I asking the wrong way?" He snapped back.

Johnny glanced around the shop and noticed that a few of the readers were sort of all staring in his direction. He turned back to this creep and offered him some advice...

"Follow me." He said, opening the swing door on their front counter.

The darkened stranger walked behind the counter and followed Johnny into the Stock room. A place where file cabinets filled with comics, huge bins of Anime figures, and every superhero poster you could think of all called home.The door shut and all went back to normal.

Harris, on the other hand, found this whole thing a little more than just bizarre. He walked over to where the assistant Manager, Todd, was sitting and asked him if he knew anything about this.

"I dunno Bro. I've never seen that dude in here." He asked.

"Me either." Harris added.

Todd returned to his careful work of a magna robot model he had been working on all afternoon.

"Well, don't you think its kinda weird that he just went into the back room with Johnny?" Harris asked nervously.

"I dunno Dude. I guess." Todd said, as he carefully attached the left proton missile cannon to his model's shoulder.

"I'm telling you Todd. This is weird man. This might be a job for...

Quill Seeker!!" Harris said, crossing his arms with a mighty force.

Unfortunately, his arm antics knocked Todd's hand and smacked the entire left side of his model off the table.

"No!!!" Todd screamed as it slammed against the floor and shattered.

Harris turned beet red and started creeping away slowly...

"What the hell are you doing Dumbass??!!" Todd shouted.

"I uh... I'm sorry Todd! It was an accident!! Honest!!"

"Dude.. don't you have some Quills to seek or something? Get lost man." Todd said as he kneeled by his demolished work of art.

------------

(Stock Room)

"What the fuck did I say about coming here during normal business hours?" Johnny shouted at his guest.

The man slumped back in the spinning office chair and shrugged his shoulders.

"Remind me..." He said with an evil grin.

"I said don't fucking do it!" Johnny said as he paced the room.

The stranger was becoming less and less a stranger as Johnny spoke.

"Did you bring it?" Johnny asked impatiently.

The dark man smiled as he reached into the side pocket of his black trench coat and pulled out a small UMD disc.

Johnny grabbed it from his hand and walked over to where his desk computer was set up. A statue of Night Crawler was next to Wolverine and Sabertooth fighting it out. These and more crowded around his computer area and made it nearly impossible to get anything done.

The dark man grabbed the Wolverine toy and tossed it up and down in his palm.

"What's a grown man doing with all these toys?" He asked with a grin.

Johnny flipped him the finger as he inserted the disc and sat back in his chair.

"This better be fucking good Talon. Really good." He said without so much as looking at him.

The computer shot up a WMV viewer showing a 25 minute clip and the title. In this case, the title was just a series of numbers. It didn't mean anything, but Johnny wasn't really caring about numbers as the little video began.

The first shot was a camera view of two hot looking college students walking towards their cars after class. The view was coming from behind the glass of a car or truck. I couldn't tell. They were dressed as if Tennis practice just ended or something. They both had their long and pretty hair tied up into ponytails that sort of bounced and bobbled behind their heads as they walked. A pair of little black shorts covered the cheeks of their sexy asses, but didn't leave much to the imagination. They were both barefoot, but wearing some little strappy sandals that looked comfortable. Their legs were strong and sexy looking. Both of them were solid 9s.

The camera clicked off and we suddenly see the same two women now stuffed in the trunk of car!! They aren't tied in any way..yet... and seem to be staring blankly at the camera and following the orders they have been given. No struggling, no swearing, no nothing.

They cuddle themselves together as the trunk is slammed shut on top of them. The camera clicks off and we are treated to the next scene.

"Uh.. so far, I'm not impressed here Talon." Johnny said.

"Be patient.." The man explained.

Patience paid off a few minutes later when we now see one of the two girls tied to a motel bed. It looked like a five dollar a day slumhole, but having that girl on the bed, naked like that, made that sleazy room like five star!

She was laying face up and tied tightly and effectively spread eagle.Three pillows were under her back to raise her little butt off the bed. Now she was screaming!

"Help!! Help me!!" She shouted.

Suddenly, the girl from the previous shots walks into the camera's view. She has a blank stare on her face and seems to be heading directly for her friend's tummy.

"Nicole!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" The tied girl screams.

But instead of answering her, she jumped on the bed alongside of her friend and started tickling her tummy with both hands!

"I'm going get you now!! Tickle tickle!!"

The girl tied to that bed starts screaming her head off and wiggling around like a monkey.

"aha haha hahhahahah ahhhahahahaHA!!" She screams as her face turns pink.

There's no faking here! She is terribly ticklish!!! The friend seems to be a weird trance though and doesn't stop until her friend is literally gagging on her own giggles! She's drooling and bouncing around, begging for her to stop tickling!!

"HahA aahha AAHAHA AHEA HAahHA NIIICCOOLLEE!!!" She howls desperately.

Nicole then straddles her friend's waist and goes after her thighs and legs. It isn't pretty for this ticklee. She is even worse in these spots!!

"Shha Ahaa HAHAAHAHaha AHHahhahHAhaAHAHAHA~!"

Her legs wiggle back and forth like scissors!!

She tries to pull her legs away from her friend's pink fingertips, but she isn't fast enough.

Johnny isn't yelling so much now as he enjoys the film...

Then, Nicole reaches those wiggling feet. She starts off slow, taunting her ticklish friend and wiggling a few fingertips across the pinkish white soles.

Her toes wiggle back and forth, spreading outward and then curling in as those fingertips find a way between her toes.

"AhahA AahHAAhha AhaA wait!! HWEHAE AHEHAE AEHEHA NICCOOLLE!!!"

Then, she goes for the kill...

Leaning down forces Nicole's rear end into the ticklee's face as she grabs her left foot with both hands and jams several toes into her mouth. She slurps and sucks up each of the three toes individually.

"AHhaA AHAHA aAHHA AHEHA HHAhehawhawhhaw ha wait!1 hqaheae ano more!! how could you!!1 HOW!! H1H AAHEAE AEHAEHAHHAEHA"

Drool is running down the soles of her feet as Nicole sucks on...

Outside the room, Harris is standing quiet and mustering up the nerve to knock. He has no clue what's going to happen, but as the legendary Quill Seeker, he must make sure everything is ok.

He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door softly.

Johnny looks up, covered in sweat and hardly able to leave his seat.

"Who the fuck is that?"

The stranger glances at the door as his eyes turn a dark blue. He waits a few seconds.

"Some fat kid." He says.

Johnny jumps up from his chair frantically and opens the safe behind him. It has a special code that only he knows. He quickly slaps it in and opens the door. A comic, all dark black and red is waiting along with several others.

This one has a title, but no character on the covering.

Something is missing...

Johnny turns to his friend once again..

"Alright, A deal's a deal. Get back inside for now.." He says.

The dark man stares at him.

"And what if Don't this time?" He asks as he stands up. Six feet of standing up.

((Another knock at the door ))

"Then no more girls and no more tickling." Johnny reminds his guest.

A dark grin crosses his face...

"My only weakness..." He said, walking towards his master.

They both smile and the scene fades out...

----

Harris knocks one last time before Johnny opens the door and stares at him. He looks really pissed off this time.

"What is it now Harris?" Johnny asked.

He glanced around the room a little looking for that weird guy.

"I was just making sure you were okay with that stranger." He said.

"Where is he?" Harris asked.

Johnny pointed towards the exit door and then crossed his arms.

"Nice one Sherlock.." Johnny said, patting his back.

"Who was that guy?" Harris asked as they left the room.

As Johnny answered, we see that comic laying against his desk. The cover, once blank, now shows a dark stranger holding the leashes of two young college students as they walk towards an old prison building. The dark trenchcoat wearing stranger with that striking evil grin looks more than just familiar....

"Just an old friend...."

* End of Transmission

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back