• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Machine - Chapter 2

BOFHUK

Okay, before we get to the main feature, the customary disclaimer. No characters living or dead have endorsed this story, and any use of said characters is entirely to appease my overactive imagination. Please don’t sue, I haven’t got anything for you, honest.

For those that are interested this second chapter has NO TICKLING. If you want to jump straight to the tickling, have a look for chapter three. This is merely set-up as I hate wasting a good story on a single scene. This second chapter describes the mechanics of the machine for those that are interested so I don’t have to interrupt the tickles later on.

Anyone still reading after that?

Chapter 2 – Building a better mouse trap

So after I’d picked my jaw up from the floor I started to wonder just who the hell wanted this thing. Understand that the out and out sex versions of this thing were pretty brutal at their highest setting, in fact it was popular rumour that no-one using one of those models at the top setting had managed to stay conscious for more than five minutes before the pleasure just overloaded the brain. I was, therefore, just a touch uneasy about building something like that to tickle. I’m horribly ticklish myself and could well imagine such a machine being used as a genuine torture device. So I did the only thing I could, replied to the request asking for more details on what the client wanted, and specifying that if I did build the machine it would only be used when I was present, and that I’d keep the activation key myself to make sure of that.

I got a reply straight away, telling me that the client wanted it for personal use, that she wanted to be tickled anywhere from a light, sensual touch, to a full tickle torture session depending on her mood, that my terms were perfectly acceptable and that the client was….but I’m getting ahead of myself again here.

So I got to work. I should probably have mentioned this before, but I take a real pride in my work, everything’s got to be perfect if at all possible and I was damned if this was going to be a half hearted attempt. I knew that the ‘arm’ design wouldn’t really work for this machine, as to put enough arms on to tickle everything at once would be impossible. Still, I liked the sense of menace they would give the machine, so I left three arms at both the head and foot, and changed the design so they would have a choice of different tools mounted into the arm, each tool swinging out as it was needed, Think Swiss Army knife and you’re about there.

I replaced the solid board of the bench with a version that had many small holes drilled into it. Each hole had a small feather below the table, each feather was attached to a rod, which would raise and vibrate the feather when required. For the main tickle tool I built a grid large enough to cover the victim from head to foot, although the section that would go over the head was removable so as not to interfere with the victims laughter, and more importantly, airways. At each cross point in the grid I drilled a hole and mounted a different tickle tool using individual rods on each tool to give total freedom for tickling the victim. This grid was mounted to the base of the unit on joints that allowed it to move side to side and back and forth. If everything was turned on at once there’d be somewhere in the region of 100 tickle points moving around on the victims skin just from this top board. A board was mounted at the foot of the board, designed to press flat against the feet with similar tickle toys concealed within it. As a final touch I added a new device I’d ‘borrowed’ from work. Originally used to model a mock-up of the latest electrical household appliance into the computer as a 3d model, it was essentially a ‘body scanner’. Strap a victim in, turn on this scanner and it would build a full 3d model of the victim, which I could use to guide the tickle machine in its work.

Finally it was done. I arranged delivery with the client, and everything seemed to go smoothly. By this time I knew what I was doing when it came to building stuff like this, and I was pretty sure nothing would drop off or go wrong while it was in transit. Two weeks later I received an e-mail, letting me know everything had arrived and was set up, and asking if I could fly out for a week to “teach her how to play with her new toy”. So I booked the time off work, booked a flight and after what seemed like a week in the air, stepped off the plane into the hot, hot sun of Hollywood, California. True to her word a car was waiting for me and whisked me up into the hills, finally depositing me in front of what, were I to apply British standards, would be called a palace. I could just make out a swimming pool round one corner of the enormous house, and walked to the door slightly in awe. Wait, who am I kidding here, slightly in awe? I was bowled over, the sheer size of the place was incredible, and the owner of this place had just bought one of my creations? As I said before, someone up there likes me. Either that or this is all a trap from down below, still, either way I wasn’t going to pass this up.

As I got to the front door, it slid back and a butler (honest, full suit, upper class English accent the works) showed me in. I was suddenly very aware that my own clothes probably wouldn’t pay for one floor tile in this place and followed him in silence down the hall and into a dark room. It had the impression of space, but there wasn’t quite enough light to make out the walls. There, in the middle of the room, stood my tickle machine, bathed in a pool of white light coming from a single spotlight. And sitting on the bench, resplendent in a long, flowing red dress was my client.

“I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, and to thank you for this wonderful toy you made for me.” She purred (purred was right, this lady was hitting every damn switch in my body with that voice).”Shall we begin?”

Somehow, I don’t know how, I kept my voice steady as I replied, “Whenever you’re ready Nicole”.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back