• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Machine - Chapter 3

BOFHUK

Okay, before we get to the main feature, the customary disclaimer. No characters living or dead have endorsed this story, and any use of said characters is entirely to appease my overactive imagination. Please don’t sue, I haven’t got anything for you, honest.

For those that are interested this third chapter is the start of the tickling. For those that have read the first two chapters, congratulations you made it! For those that skipped straight here, you might want to read chapter 2 after to understand how the tickle machine is supposed to work. Oh, and for those that haven’t read chapter 2 (or if the reference was too vague, the client/victim/object of desire is Nicole Kidman, ‘kay?)

One other note – I’m not a great believer (yet) in writing in laughs, preferring to leave this to the reader’s imagination. I’ll probably write them in when I do the next chapter, but till then, you’ll have to supply your own. Sorry.

I can’t believe I went to university for this

Chapter 3 – Finally, we get to the good stuff.

So I’m standing in front of Nicole Kidman, with the tickle machine I built for her standing in the background and the activation key around hanging around my neck (everyone got that?). Sadly, my previous cool has wandered off to have a look around this beautiful house, and I’m acting like, well, like someone standing in Nicole Kidman’s home waiting to tickle her. Thankfully, she seems to realise that meaningful conversation is going to have to wait a while (probably the mouth hanging open and unfocused eyes that gave it away) and takes matters into her own hands. She walked back to the machine, slid the blood red dress down (revealing a matching black lace bra and panties set) and lay down. I’m on autopilot as I walk over and strap her down, wrists, upper and lower arms, one thin band around her waist, thighs, ankles and ending with her feet being placed flush on the board at the end of the bench and being tied down.

I walked over to the control console (the controls for this thing were so complicated I had to build in a separate console to get it working right) and look straight at Nicole. God she looks gorgeous lying there, just for a moment I wonder if the jail time for jumping her right there and then might be worth it. I decide it probably would be, but then I wouldn’t get to try out this machine now would I? “So what setting do you want to start at?” I ask.

“Let’s start off light” She said, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. “I’ve got all this week free, and I want to save something for later.”
She wanted light, she got light. I set the controls for level one, basically a light tickling, more erotic than anything else. The grid descended and stopped bare centimetres from her beautiful body and I heard the subtle <click> of the machine starting up.

It started small, a gentle tickling from the top set of tools, small, light feathers vibrating gently on her arms, from the wrist to just above the armpit. She grinned and giggled for a moment before looking up at me and, ever so slowly, raised an eyebrow, as if to say “is that it?” Feeling honour bound to prove that my creation wasn’t just a soft touch I reached over and skipped a couple of steps on the programme. The feathers built into the board on which she lay sprang to life and started to goose her thighs and back. At this point the machine would purposefully avoid any area that could be considered ‘ticklish’ or erotic, this was, after all, meant to be a light session.

She was starting to squirm about now, or try to at least. Tied down as she was though she wasn’t going anywhere and only had a couple of inches motion in any direction. Her grin was definitely larger than before, and every so often I’d see that gorgeous flat stomach move rapidly in and out as she fought off laughter. Just as she started to get used to this, the machine started vibrating the feathers on the top of her thighs and knees. Now there was no doubt that this tickled, as she started to giggle softly under her breath. As I watched she visibly got herself under control, gathered herself, looked right at me and slowly blew me a kiss. For some reason that brought me back to my senses and I decided it was time both of us had some fun. I moved down and pulled out one of the arms attached to the head of the board. I flicked a large, soft feather out of the selection attached to the arm and moved it down so that it was resting on the tip of her nose. I punched up the relevant programme and watched the machine go to work.

The feather started to twitch across her nose, the started travelling all over her face, ears and neck. Her head wasn’t strapped down and she started throwing herself from side to side in an attempt to escape the teasing touch of that feather. Her lips were held tightly together in a desperate attempt to keep the laughter in, but it couldn’t last forever. In fact it lasted about another five seconds as the machine hit the next stage of it’s programming.

The footboard whirred into life and started randomly poking and prodding at Nicole’s perfect soles. She immediately succumbed to this new sensation and started to laugh, high-pitched giggles mixed in with squeals as the board hit a particularly sensitive area. The pace was picking up now as the machine moved two small feathers into the hollows of her armpits and started to trace small circles in the warm, sensitive skin. Now she went nuts, thrashing as best she could in her bonds, trying to pull her arms down (though there was no way she was going to be able to do so), and laughing constantly. I gave the machine another ten minutes on this setting, letting her feel the feathers gliding over her skin, feeling the machine poke and prod at her body, knowing she couldn’t do anything to stop it. Finally, I decided it was time to give her a break, but there was no harm in giving her a sneak preview of the next level now was there?

One button press was all it took, the machine switched on feathers over her ribs, breasts, and stomach, with additional feathers starting to move over the areas already being tickled. She screamed out and started bucking off the bench, her mouth was opened wide in silent laughter, her hands convulsed as the feelings tore through her body and she looked incredible. I had to remind myself that this was only meant as a demonstration of what this device could do, and reluctantly stopped the machine. It took over a minute for Nicole to stop laughing, and almost five minutes before she could stop giggling whenever my hands went to undo the straps holding her in place. I glanced at the clock on the control console, we’d been in there for over an hour, it had seemed much longer and I had a pretty damn major hard-on from watching this beauty and what had been done to her. The lights in the room suddenly came on dimly, and I spotted a couple of large sofas in the far corner, with a dark blue robe lying over the arm of one of them. I gathered her up in my arms and carried her over to one of the sofas, retrieved the robe and helped her slide it on. I sat down opposite her and waited to see what she wanted to do next.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back