• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling

Tickle My Feet!

I'm sitting on a busy tube train with my legs crossed. Suddenly someone knocks off one of my high heeled shoes, but where its so packed I can't see to put it back ok. All of a sudden someone starts tickling my feet, but I can't see who. Then another pair of hands takes off my other shoe and starts tickling.

Their fingers are just scurrying over my delicate little feet and I'm laughing hysterically and begging them to stop everyone on teh train is looking at me as if I'm crazy.

But the tickling just continues. I miss my stop and people start leaving the train. After about hour of tickling it stops and I assume the people got off the train but they took my shoes with them. So I hobble off the train looking for the people it my shoes, but I find them on the stairs leading out of the station so i slip them on and walk off.

But before long i start laughing to myslef again but I don't know why, so I get a taxi and go home. All the while in the taxi my feet have are being tickled but i cant work out why. Its only when I get in I see that tiny mechanical devices with feathers attached have been fitted inside my shoes tickling my feet all along!

(I know its rubbish but its my first story, so go easy on me :) )

First story...

Creative, applicable, on topic, unique, interesting...well done :)

Short but nice. FYI: No story is beyond crap. If it's worth writing, it's worth reading! :fish:

Hey, take it easy......

Don't be so hard on yourself, dear. :whip: It was a cute story. Don't be afraid to write more. ;)

Sweet!

Tickle My Feet! said:
thanks, i was starting to panic that it was beyond crap :)
It was a very sweet, cute little story. :bubble: Relax, take your time, try to expand on how the tickling feels while it's being done to you, what thoughts you're having, what emotions the tickling evoked, all like that, to flesh it out. :upsidedow
You'll do very well. :happyfloa

Mastertank1 said:
It was a very sweet, cute little story. :bubble: Relax, take your time, try to expand on how the tickling feels while it's being done to you, what thoughts you're having, what emotions the tickling evoked, all like that, to flesh it out. :upsidedow
You'll do very well. :happyfloa

*Points to Master* Perv... :) (jk)

It's good advice Tickle, heed it! :devil2:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back