• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beth's Journey. A new story by Tickle Mantis.

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
This story is about a 16 year old girl.If the age bothers anyone, well, don't read it(you could always imagine shes another age I suppose but that doesn't really suit).Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story:)

Beth is 5'5 african american, braided hair, 16 years old, very gorgeus, and most importantly very very ticklish.
Beth lives in Queens, New york in a suburban house with her mother, younger sister (14 years old) and her older cousin (19 years old).Her mother is often away on business trips and is rarely seen around the house.
Last year Beth's best friend since before she can remember left to go work in Jamaica.His name is Sabastian, people call him Sas.He's 4 years older than Beth but the two still remain in constint contact.Sas is about 6 ft tall with crew cut died blond hair.
Being very ticklish was a major weakness for Beth.The only time Beth could remeber being tickled beyond the point of playfulness was when her cousin and sister decided it was their turn to sit on the lazy boy.This was well over six months ago but Beth still dreads the memory today.She'll even give up the lazy boy recliner to her sister or cousin the instant they ask for it.And she definetly won't wear bare feet while sitting in it.Of all the ticklish spots on Beth's cute body her feet were the most ticklish by far.
The problem was as usual Beth's mother never took much notice of what went on around the house and was preparing to leave for another trip.Beth had been sitting in the lazy boy all day without budging no matter how much her sister or cousin begged her to move.Beth sat with the foot rest out and her bare vunerable feet resting on it while she glared mindlessly at the the television.Her cousin and sister sat either side of her on the floor also watching the t.v.Beth remembers her mother leaving out the door with a plane ticket and her wheel along lugage bag begging dragged behind her.The door closed and before Beth knew what was going on her cousin was sitting on her legs facing the t.v and her sister was reaching around from behind the chair holding Beth's shoulders back against the cushioned black leather.She remembers not being able to move and asking what the hell they were doing.They complained as to Beth's hogging of the much favoured chair and told her they were pissed and now they were going to 'get her back'.
After that Beth remembers the horrible feeling of her cousins ten finger nails running rapidly all over her naked ticklish feet.She remembers it continued for a good few minutes before she began to cry amongst the laughing, screaming, begging, and pleading of being held there and tickled.Beth doesn't know to this day, more than six months down the track, how long the two girls were willing to go on for.Beth was saved when her mother returned looking for her passport.She remebers her mother looking at them and simply saying in her posh upper class type accent 'Stop that nonsense' and then leaving again after she got her passport.
Two days ago Beth recieved a letter in the mail with a plane ticket for her to Jamaca.She was thrilled.After calling her mother in Singapore and getting permission Beth set of to see Jamaica and Sasbastian.
The flight was long and tedious.The food...sucked.The old guy next to her kept snoring and the baby in front kept crying.She'd never been on a plane before and wasn't all that sure she ever wanted to go on one again.Of course the whole flight was totally forgotten when she saw Sasbastian at the airport.
Beth and 'Sas' talked the entire car ride to Sas' beach side house.The house was only 5 rooms.It was relativley small and stood up on poles incase the sea came into far.All the other houses were on the side of the road opposite the beach but Sas' little house was at the top of the beach only 2 feet from the side walk.Steel stairs ran upside the house to the front door which entered into the living room.On entering the living room to your left is a bench seperating the living room and the kitchen.A wide screen t.v sat next to the entrance to the hall way which lead to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Beth was shown to her room and unpacked her things.She didn't change but she took of her shoes and socks.She was wearing a lite blue tight top which showed of her clevege and green short shorts.Beth often wore short shorts.
Sas was in his room with the door closed when Beth came out so she went and sat on the couch.She began to watch the t.v and put her feet up on the coffe table not even thinking about the time her sister and cousin tickled her.
About 15 minutes went passed and Sas came out and began to do things in the kitchen."What are you making?" Beth asked with a smile.
"Soup.Chicken Soup.Dinner." Said Sas returning the smile.
"Soup?" She said with a cheeky whine "I didn't fly half way around the planet to eat chicken soup."
Sas walked around the couch and sat to the right of Beth.
"I'm making soup." He said "Therefore, we eat soup."
Beth smiled and poked her toung out at Sas.She then turned her head back and focused on the t.v.All of a sudden Sas turned his back to Beth as he locked her ankles underneath his left him in a head lock sort of fashion and pulled her feet round onto the couch.he moved futher along the chair causing Beth to slip of the sides and fall onto the seat cushion , now laying down.
"What are you doing?" Asked Beth curious and cluless as to where this was going.
"Are you ticklish?" He asked as he quickly ran his right index finger up the soft sole of Beth's right foot.
"Ahh..What?..no..don't you dare!" She squeked playfully.
"Ohhh I think someones a little ticklish" Sas taunted "Coochy coochy coo".
Beth shifted her arms up to help her sit up but just as she was halfway there she felt a sudden and very ticklish feeling on her feet.She fell back down with a loud squel and began to laugh instantly.
"NO OH HA HA HA HEE HEE HE PLEASE! DON'T! HEE HEE HEE IT TICKLES HA HA HA" Beth laughed and pleaded as she wriggled around on the couch with little control over her actions.She tried to pull her feet out but Sas was much to strong for her.
He continued using all five fingers on his right hand to ravage manically over her soft little feet.Her toes spread and her foot streched and then clenched back up again but no reaction could stop the tickling.Amongst Beth's hysteria she managed to pull her self up to a semi sitting position where she pummled Sas' back with her clenched fist for a couple of seconds but she fell back to original position quickly as holding herself up prooved pretty difficult.
She continued to wriggle about wildly and try pulling away for about another 30 seconds until he stopped.He stood up and placed her feet onto the couch.Beth sat up and pulled her feet back towards her.
"Bastard." Beth said smiling.
"Ha ha" Sas laughed "So anyway how about I head down the take away bar and grab some burgers or something?"
Beth gave Sas the evil eye and they headed off to the take away's.
Dinner went without a hitch and they spent the whole time catching up and talking about what was going on back in New York and what all Sas' old buddies were up to.The clock rolled round to 8:30pm and Sas had gone to his room.He'd instructed Beth to not come in because it doubles as a dark room and he was developing photos.
Beth sat watching t.v but eventually grew bored of it and decided to take a much needed shower.After the shower she climbed out and wrapped one of her pink towels around her head, keeping her hair up, and one around her torso, covering her 'bits'.
Beth opened the door and walked out looking straight at the floor, all of a sudden she got a fright when she crashed into the side of Sas who was walking down the hall towards the lounge examining some colour photos.The photos all fell from Sas' hands and landed face up.
"Oh, sorry, I hope their o.k" Said Beth as she lent over trying to pick the photos up with her right hand while she used the left to keep her towel on her head where it was.
Just as Beth was about to pick the first photo up of off the floor she felt five fingers run up either side of her on top of the towel.She squeled and tried to move away but with that she fell and landed on all fours.
Beth turned and looked up at Sas who was quickly coming towards he wiggling his fingers.
"AHH!" She screamed as she smiled and began to crawl as quickly as possible towards the lounge.
"Oh no you don't" Said Sas "You don't go knocking my photos on the floor and get away with it"
Beth had just reached the entrance to the lounge when she felt sais advance quickly upon her.He stood over the top of her and riddled her ribs with his fingers.
"NEEHHOOO HA HA DON'T HA HA HEE HA HA HA" Beth laughed.The temptation to fall down flat was great but she knew if she did that her arms would be out and he could pin her down.The she would be at his full mercy.
Beth continued to try crawling away but sais kept a decent hold around her while he tickled her up her sides.
Now Beth was becoming in serious danger of letting her arms go and falling to the floor.She couldn't just sit there and take it, although the alternative of being pinned was much worse.Suddenly she rolled onto her back hopping to kick him away.This was a dumb move on Beth's part because the second she rolled over he sat on her stomch and pinned her arms under his knees.She didn't even have time to ask him not to because he almost instantly attacked her underarms with his wiggling fingers.
"HA HA HA HA STO-HA HA HA HA STOP!! HEE HEE HEE" Beth laughed as she lay there helpless from his finger tips running underneath her arms.
Sas continued tickling Beth relentlessly for atleast 2 minutes straight until the sound of the front door stopped him.Sas stayed sitting on top of her as he looked up to see who was at the door.Beth turned her head back as far as she could.
Before her standing in the door way looking at the two people on the floor was a women you could only best describe, as an Amazon.Put it this way; if she got a part on Xena she would not only steal the entire show but she'd get her own spin off series aswell.
She had tanned olive skin and stood about 5'9.She had jade green eyes and long smooth black hair, slightly wavey which reached the small of her back.She wore white socks and white running shoes.On her legs she wore cream coloured board shorts and her top was a white sleevless one.
"Oh, Hey Anna" Said sais "Beth this is my flat mate Anna shes stays in the room oppisite mine, the one next to yours."
"Hello." Beth said weakly with a smile.
"Hey, you must be Beth.Nice to meet you" Said Anna with a still puzzled look on her face "What the heck are you two doing? All I could hear from outside was poor Beth laughing.Your not tickling her are you?"
"She knocked photos outta my hand" Sais Sas "Wanna help me tickle her?"
The thought of being pinned and tickled by one person was bad enough but the thought of two pierced Beths innocent mind.
"Let the poor girl go and get some damn clothes on you psycho" Anna said to Beth's overwhelming releaf.
When Beth woke up in the morning she could feel the heat of the sun coming through her window.She ended up laying on top of the sheets because she wasn't used to the hot Jamaican nights.She wore her dark green nighty and white panties.She lay on top the bed for about 1/2 an hour just waking up until she actually got out of bed.
She walked out of her room without bothering to get changed.Sas's door was shut as usual and she could hear Anna in the kitchen.Beth walked into the lounge and saw Anna washing a few dishes.
"Morning Beth" Said Anna with a smile "I hope you slept well"
"Yeah, its pretty hot." Said Beth "Is Sas still asleep?"
"Oh, Sas said he was sorry but he got called up for a last minute assignment.But don't choo worry, were going to have fun today." Said Anna.
"On assignment?" Asked Beth "What exacley does he do anyway? he never did tell me."
"He didn't?" Said Anna with little surprise."Come on I'll show you."
"Show me?" Beth said rhetorically as she turned and followed Anna down the hall.Beth followed Anna into Anna's room and Anna began looking through some draws.
"Make your self comfortable" Said Anna.
Beth sat on the edge of the bed and waited patienly for Anna to find whatever she was searching for.After a few seconds Anna handed Beth a video tape box and continued searching in her draws.
Beth examined the cover of the box and to her surprise there was a picture of Anna half naked tied with her hands above her head to a hook kneeling on a bed being tickled on her sides by an unidentified tickler."Thats you?" Asked Beth as she turned the box over to examin the other side.
"Yeah.When not waiting tables at the Zu-Zu bar I get payed for being tied up and tortured." Anna replied.
"Oh my god" Beth said "Don't you hate it? How can you stand it?"
"Yes." Said Anna "I hate it to no end and I can't stand it, thats why I get payed so much.I'm only in it for the money.Look at the directors name."
Beth looked down to the bottom of the box which read 'Director Sasbastian Maney'."Sas?" Said Beth in a slight shock."Sas made this video?"
"And these ones" Said Anna as she pulled several more videos from her draw all with pictures of Anna being tied and tickled on the covers."Its what he does.He writes articles for a magazine called 'Feather Soft' which help promote his videos."
Anna walked out of the room and into Sas' room.beth put down the videos and followed her in.The room was pretty dark and the light from the window had little effect as the window cover wasn't completly down.
The weirdest thing about the room however, was not the darkness but the wooden stocks at the end of the bed.
Anna began riffling through Sas' closet and throwing a variety of magazines and videos onto the bed, all to do with tickling.
"Does he put anyone in these?" Asked Beth as she put opened the stocks up.
"Yeah" Said Anna still getting more stuff from the closet."He brings girls home occasionally and all you can hear is laughing and screaming.He'd never get me in there without money."
Beth walked around the stocks and sat on the bed.She placed her feet into the stocks then rolled onto her stomch and began looking at some of the items on the bed.She began reading the intro to a tickling story when all of a sudden she heard the sound of the stocks locking behind her.Beth dropped the book to the bed surface and turned around to see Anna clitching the last lock.
"Ha ha, looks like they work." Said Beth" I couldn't imagine being stuck in these things while being tickled.I hate having my feet tickled the worst."
"You really shouldn't have told me that." Said Anna.
Anna slowly reached foward and began lightly scrapping her long clean finger nails up and down Beth's feet.
"DON'T! Not why I'm like this! Hey! Don't you dare! Please don't I'm really really ticklish!" Beth pleaded.
"Really really?" Said Anna smiling playfully "Well that just makes this more fun for both of us."
Anna quickly got faster and faster as Beth went from a playful giggle to a out right screaming laughter.As Beth raked at the sheets they were pulled from the matress.Several video tapes went flying from the bed to the floor as Beth's arms flung about and she bucked up and down trying to pull away to no avail.
"ANNA HA HA HA HA STOOHA HA HA OP!!" Beth beggged "PLEASE NOT MY FEEE HA HA HA EEETT NOT MY FEET HA HA HA HA STOP! HA HA HA ANYTHING! HA HA HA!"
Beth had never been tickled like this before.Anna's long nails made it really tough to bear.She couldn't stand the long nails dancing all over her soft ticklish soles.Beth flailed about on the bed madly.He nighty was in a complete mess as was the entire bed.Most of the videos and magazines had been knocked or bounced to the floor and the pillows and blankets were all over the place.
Beth bit down on a pillow but it was no good and she threw it across the room still begging and laughing harder then she had ever done in her life.This was by far her worst, or best, depending on which way you look at it, tickling experiance of her life.
Nothing much went through her mind as her seemingly endless torture continued to the 5 minute mark.All she could think about was how incredibly much it tickled and how much she wanted to get away.
If this were you average suburban house the neighbours would have heard Beth's laughter and screaming however because the closet house was across a four lane road with cars going along it pretty much all the time the sound of the traffic drowned out Beth's noise before it even hit the sidewalk.
Despite all Beth's less and less frequent begging and pleading Anna continued her relentless attack.When 7 minutes had gone by tears began to roll down Beth's cheeks.Anna noticed the tears of pure laughter and stopped her tickling.She unhitched the stocks and stood back.
Beth hastily crawled foward and turned round, leaning her back agaisnt the other end of the bed.It took Beth a few moments to recover as the two girls just stayed looking at eachother.
"W-Why did you do that?" Beth asked not angrey, but sure what to be.
"No reason really" Said Anna "Just thought I'd show you what its like.You didn't even go for 10 minutes.My feet are my most ticklish spot aswell and I got them tickled for over an hour straight without a break a few months ago.It was bloody hell, but the video sold like no bodies business....are you o.k?"
"I'm fine" Beth said beggining to smile.
The two girls cleaned up and left the room the way it was before hand.Beth thought it a wise decision to never go back into Sas' room ecspecially with Sas now that she knew what she knew about him.Although she wondered if Sas would ever go to the extremes he takes the girls in the videos to.
Anna and Beth spent most of the day at the beach.It was almost 4:30pm and Anna decided to go back inside.It was only a 2 min walk from the shore line to the house.Beth stayed swimming at the beach for while longer an headed in at about 1/4 to 5:00.
When Beth came in the front door Anna was lying on her stomch on the floor watching t.v with her feet up in the air.She was still wearing her G-string and bikini top although she had dried off before coming inside.Anna hadn't noticed the door open or that Beth was standing there.Beth decided this was the perfect oppurtunity for revenge from that mornings incident with the stocks.
Beth dried of quickly hoping that Anna wouldn't notice she was there.She hung her towel over the railing and quietly tip toed in behind Anna.Anna was focused on the t.v as she had been for the last ten or so minutes.All of a sudden Anna felt Beth sitting on top of her thys and hugging her calfs and shins with her left arm, pushing them up against Beths breast so Anna's feet were practically just below Beth's neck.
"What the--" Anna said and before she could finish Beth began running her right hand fingers all over Anna's adorable ticklish feet.
"EEEE" Anna let out a high pitched squeal in reaction to the unexpected tickling.She tried to move away or move her legs but all her effort prooved in vain as she began to loose control.
Now Anna really did hate being tickled.She couldn't stand it.And thats why her videos were so popular amonst the tickling scene world wide.She would continue to beg non stop for as long as the tickling would continue, having to constantly remind herself that she was being payed good money to do it.Sure Anna had a tickling fetish of her own but that didn't mean to say she liked getting it in return.
"BETH! HA HA HA HA STOP! I'M SORRY! HA HA HAA AAAH HA HA SORRY! AAAAH HA HA HA PLEASE!! STOP!! I'M SO TICKLIA HA HA HA HA" Cried Anna as she wiggled around on the floor and tried to reach for the couch to pull herself out of Beth's tickle attack.
Anna could feel her nipples hardening as she felt Beth's fingers scribble mercilessly around her ticklish feet.Her toes spread out as she tried to use one foot to cover the other but that was useless for obvious reasons.
Beth held on tight to Anna's legs as Anna struggle uselessly to break free.Although far from developing an actual fetish for it like Sas and Anna, Beth was beggining to have fun.Her smile grew bigger as Anna's laughter got louder and begging got more extreme.
Anna's breasts were so hard now she was sure her bikini top was going to snap off.It was a good possibility.The top was way to small for her anyway and only just covered her nipples.Walking along the beach gave every guy there wet dreams for almost a month.
"BEEEAH HA HA HA THHA AHA HA NO MORRREEE HEE HEE HEE STOPP! PLEEEEAAH AHA HA EESSSEE!" Anna begged at the top of her lungs.Beth sat not kneeled there in gleeful awe as she knew she had full control over the situation.She wondered how long she would tickle Anna for before she gave in to her please for mercy.Then a sudden thought hit Beth as she touched upon Anna's toes and Anna let out an all mighty scream followed by the most hysteric laughter Beth had ever heard.Beth wondered if this was going to turn out to be nightmare.After this Anna was probably going to want revenge again unless they called some kind of truce.Beth would have stopped and offered the truce right then and there if she hadn't just discovered the amazing ticklishness of Anna's cute little toes.
Beth dug her fingers in underneath Anna's toes and wiggled her fingernails over the tips of her ever so ticklish toes.It was a genral rule amongst the people who tickled Anna in the videos that they not touch her toes for more than 5 minutes per video.Beth didn't know this and continued to ravage her ticklish toes on her left foot with her fingers.
"NOT THERE!! AAAH HA HA HA NOT MY TOES!! NO!! STAY AWAYYYYAHA HA HA HA" Screamed Anna as she begged just like she did in the videos when someone touched her toes.Beth held onto Anna's legs with a very tight grip and simply continued to focus the whole attack on Anna's poor toes.
Anna's breasts bounced around on and off the floor and she bucked up and down trying desparetly to free herself.Suddenly as predicted before when Anna was actually capable of forming thoughts, her bikini top snapped off and fell to the floor beneath her.Her breast were now 100% free and bouncing about wildly.Beth hadn't noticed and simply continued to lay into Anna's toes.Tears of laughter and ticklish agony began to form around Anna's eyes as she continued to scream, laugh and beg and beg and beg for Beth to stop touching her toes.It had taken ten minutes for the tears to come but they were now trickling down her cheeks.Neither of the girls had any concept of how long they'd been there.Beth was having too much fun to worry about looking at the clock and Anna was in too much hysterics to even know what time was.
Beth couldn't believe how much fun this was.She didn't think about anything else now.She simply sat, made sure she had a tight grip and tickled Anna's toes as much as she possibly could.
It was now 5:00pm and Beth hadn't left Anna's toes alone in over 10 minutes.Anna was now a hysteical mess.Crying, sweating a topless with her nipples so hard they were beggining to become a little sore.Beth still hadn't noticed that her ticklish victim was topless and wearing nothing but a G-string.
Anna had been tickled for over an hour non stop on her feet before in her videos.But no one had ever, ever dared to touch her toes longer than 2 minutes at a time.Within 15 minutes Beth had bought Anna to a level of hystreia she had never been in, in any of her 60-180 minute videos.Beth quickly thought about how much longer she was going to tickle Anna and then disgarded the thought almost instantly.
"BETH PLEEAASEE HA HA HA THIS IS TORTURE AAAH HA HA HA HA NOOOOO HA HA HA HA" Anna continued pleading as she had done the entire time.
Beth totally ignored all of Anna's beggings for mercy and never stopped tickling her ticklish ticklish toes.The t.v continued to blur away by itself and everything outside was perfectly normal.People were still on the beach who could only hear the sounds of traffic and waves and the people on the street and in the houses could only hear traffic and their own television sets.The only two people in the world who could hear Anna's please were herself and Beth, and this didn't help Anna one little bit.It ticklishly obvious that Beth wasn't going to stop without some sort of interuption.Luckily for Anna she had called a pizza when she came up from the beach.The pizza place had told her 5:30, that was another half an hour, she wanted out way before then.
There wasn't a chance Anna could take a half hour straight of having her toes tickled or though it didn't look like she had much choice.All Anna could do was continue to struggle madly as Beth continued pitting her finger nails across Anna's squirmming toes.
Another good 15 minutes went by which seemed much, MUCH, longer to poor Anna.Beth was having a ball.Her fingers had began to get a little tired however she simply ignored it and continued tickling her non-stop untill at twenty five past both girls, amongst Anna's still consistent begging and laughing heard a knock at the door.
Beth stood up and released Anna.She looked round to watch the topless women crawl behind the couch to hide from the pizza person.Beth shook it off and opened the door.There stood a embarressed looking young man holding a pizza box.The guy was embaressed for two reasons, he had heard Anna's laughter and begging from outside the door and was unsure of what to think and he was slightly umcomfortable seeing Beth in her bikini after hearing what was going on behind the door.
"Umm" He mumble nervously "I have a..um, pizza here for you...I think"
Beth grabbed the money of the kitchen bench and handed it to him and took the pizza.
"Thankyou" she said with a smile as she closed the door.
Beth but the pizza on the bench and walked round to see Anna lying on her back on the floor still topless, wiping tears from her face and trying to catch her breath.Beth sat down on a stool next to the bench and opened the pizza box.She took a slice and remarked "Theres nothing sweeter than revenge."
"Tha--*puff*- THAT wasn't revenge.That was toruture.Tor-ture." Said Anna amongst still trying to catch her breath.
"Mmm" Beth replied as she ate the pizza "whatever."
Beth smiled and Anna sat up on the couch.Anna slouched back into the couch and sat limp still recovering from her toe torture.
The two sat silently for several minutes until the door opened and Sas walked in carrying a sports bag and wearing his usual get up of baggy shorts and a singlet.He stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed Anna sitting on the couch topless.He smiled at Beth and gave a semi confused look.Anna turned her head to face Sas.
"What?" Anna said knowing full well 'what' "Its not like you haven't seen them before."
"Oh um" Sas began as he walked futher in the door."No no...I'm just wondering WHY your sitting around topless?"
Sas looked at Beth as she shrugged smiling at Anna.Anna looked back from Beth to Sas and shrugged aswell.Sas darted his eyes between the two.
"Alriiight" He sad as he shook his head and walked off down the hall way.
Later on about 8:00pm while Beth was in the shower washing the salt off Anna was ready to unleash her revenge.Beth couldn't hear anything over the water from the shower and Sas was in his room reviewing the days video shoots.
The door to the bathroom didn't lock however it was a genral rule that if the door was closed someone was in there.Anna was wearing baggy white board shorts, a tight black t-shirt and wisely, shoes and socks.Beth on the other hand was stark naked and soaking wet and still showering.
Anna opened the door slowly and quietly and closed it behind her just as slowly and queitly.Through the blurry plactic shower door Anna could see Beth's figure in very little detail.Anna got closer to the door.She reached out and quickly slid the door open.Beth turned around revealing her whole self in surprise.Anna grabbed ahold of Beth's right wrist to pull her from the shower but she was to wet and slipped out.Beth backed into the far corner of the shower and covered her breasts with her right arm and inbetween her legs with her left hand.The water continued running steadily out the shower.
"What the heck are you doing?" Beth asked "I'm trying to take a shower, can't you see I'm naked?"
"I can see your naked" Anna said as she stood into the shower with no regard for her clothes "Thats why its going to be easier to tickle you."
Anna began making tickling motions with her fingers as she stood closer to Beth.Beth turned to her side still covering herself with her shoulder facing Anna.
"Oh no" Beth said in a high pitch voice as she smiled and turned futher away "I'm sorry about before I--"
Beth was quickly interupted when Anna grabed ahold of either of Beth's ribs and dug her fingers in wiggling them around madly.
Beth tried to keep herself covered for several seconds it worked but then she lost control and fell to her knees.Beth scrapped at the wall as Anna continued to tickle her sides and Beth's giggling grew to a laugh and then to hysteria.Beth turned and fell from her knees onto all fours as she tried crawling from the shower.The spray from the shower had run all over Anna and made her top very wet revealing her nipples in great detail.
"HA HA HA HA HA STOP! HA HA HA NO STOP! HA HA HA ANNA! HA HA HA" Beth laughed uncontrollabley as she managed to get her front half out the shower door.
"In a minute I'm going to tickle your little feet so much!" Anna threatend to tease Beth.
"AH HA HA HA NO NOT MY FEE HEE HEE HEE NOT AGAIN! HA HA HA HA TRUCE TRUCE!" Beth's pleas for a truce were useless as she got her whole body now out of the shower.

To be continued.

Unbeknowest to me my e-mail drafts where I write the stories only allow me to go up to 29k of space for each mail so Beth's Journey has to be more than one part.

Part two...

Beth reached up for the door handle as Anna continued to squeze her fingers into Beth's ticklish sides.Beth had almost got the handle when Anna suddenly put her legs around Beth and pushed to lay flat on the ground.Anna pinned Beth's arms under her knees and before Beth could stop laughing Anna darted her long finger nails onto Beth's smooth underarms.
"HEE HEE AH HA HA HA ANNA STOP! HA HA HA HA I'M SORRY! HA HA HA HA" Beth pleaded hoping her apoligise would cease Anna's tickle attack.
Beth's legs kicked around hitting the floor repetitively behind Anna as Anna wiggled her fingers all over Beth's soft underarms.Beth clawed at the white shag carpeting with her hands trying to pull herself out from underneath Anna but it was no use.
"I'm going to tickle your feet so much" Anna taunted without stopping her underarm tickling "I'm going to tickle you for hours and hours all over your toes!"
"NO HA HA HA HA PLEASE HA HA HA HA NOT MY TOES HA HA HA HA HA" Beth screamed amongst her laughter.
"Ahh" Anna said delighted "it appears we have something in common, both most ticklish on our feet and both can't stand our toes being tickled.Oh Beth I'm ganna have so much fun torturing you until you can't take it anymore.And when you can't take it anymore I'm going to keep tickling your toes without any breaks!"
The thought of having her toes tickles for ages drove Beth mad.She remembered Anna's reaction to the toe tickling and she had even made a professional ticklee like Anna cry from just tickling her toes for to long.
"NOO OH AH HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE HA HA HA DON'T TICKLE MY TO OH OHS HA HA HA HA" Beth begged.
"Hours and hours Beth" Anna taunted "I'll never stop,tickling your little toes!"
"SAS! HA HA HA HA SAS!" Beth yelled trying trying to get his attention in the next room.Sas was to busy watching the footage of the days work to worry about the faint noises he was ignoring.
"Sas?" Anna asked Beth "You want Sas to come and tickle you aswell? Maybe you'd like me to tie you to my bed and then me and Sas can both have a foot to tickle each.What do you say?"
"NOOOOO AH HA HA HA HA" Beth screamed as the thought of it scared her instantly "PLEASE AH HA HA HA I'LL DO ANYTHA HA HA HA ANYTHING! HA HA HA HA"
After several minutes Sas finally decided to go investigate what all the hysterics were about.He stopped the video and walked out of his room and to the bathroom door.He place his ear against the door and listened.
"HA HA HA PLEASE ANNA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IT TICK-HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE HA HA HA STO-HA HA HAOP HA HA HA" Was all Sas could here and the sound of the shower still running beneath the laughter.
Sas opened the door and looked down at the red faced screaming Beth and Anna who was very much enjoying herself.Beth didn't notice Sas standing there, all she could do was laugh and beg.Anna looked up and gave a evil grin.
"Sas" Anna said continuing her tickle attack "Hey you wanna help me tickle Beth? Apparently her TOES are the worst spot.Whadda say we tie her to a bed and tickle her toes-" For maximum effect, even though she was talkign to Sas, Anna wanted to emphasise this to Beth she increased her voice over the top of Beth's laughter "ALL-NIGHT-LONG"
Anna looked at Sas and waited for an answer.Sas stood there and looked at Beth then back to Anna.He examined Beth's feet quickly and then opened his mouth."Alright hold her arms together I'll get her feet and we'll carry her to her room.We can roll her up in the blanket "
Anna stopped her tickling and Beth lay limp catching her breath.Sas walked round to Beth's feet and picked her up by her ankles.Anna hopped off Beth and grabbed her writs and they carried her through the hall towards Beth's room.
"PLEASE! DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! I'M REALLY TICKLISH SAS DON'T THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" Beth begged the whole way to her room.She struggled as much as she possibly could but it wasn't much use.They lay Beth on the bed and with much difficulty managed to roll her up into the blanket with her feet sticking out one end and her head out the other.
"I'll get some rope" Sas said as he jogged out the room.
Anna sat on top of Beth making sure she didn't roll out.Beth looked up at Anna with pleading eyes "Please please don't tickle me, I'll do anything you want I swear."
"Anything?" Anna asked "O.k..We won't tickle your toes IF..."
"What? If what?" Beth asked hastilty.
"IF you let me and Sas tickle your toes all night long" Anna said quickly.
"THATS NOT FAIR! GOD Don't tickle my toe I'm so ticklish!" Beth pleaded more and more.
Sas came back in the room.Beth continued to plead and beg while Sas and Anna tied the rope around the middle of the blanket trapping Beth's arms and seccuring the blanket from comming undone.Anna sat on top of Beths legs to stop her from moving around to much while Sas sat at the end of the bed poised and ready to tickle Beth's cute little feet which were wiggiling around in horrid atticipation of the toe tickling to come.
When the Sas and Anna began tickling Beth's toes beth went into instant hysterics.After not even ten minutes she was crying and her face was red.Beth was tickled all night all on her feet.The only rest she got was when she fainted once for several minutes at 1am but she woke up to the feeling of the torturous sole tickling.By 8:00am Beth's soles were a light shade of red.Sas left for work around this time but Anna continued to torture her for an hour longer.
Shortly after Beth returned to New York she recieved a letter in the mail it had no return address and read just this: 'Dear Beth, I'm coming to stay with you next year I've cleared it with your mom.I hope your cousin is as ticklish as you are.-Love Sas.'

The end.

I hope you enjoyed my second tickling story.And please tell me what you think!:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back