• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Revenge of the Goddess FF/F & FF/FF

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
This is my first time writing a fictional story so please let me now what you think below is a bio for the Villains so if you want to skip it just scroll down to the story

Goddess Bios FF/F FF/FF

Frimost
According to the Grimorium Verum, Frimost can control the minds and bodies of girls and women

Hecate

Perhaps the most notorious of all witch goddesses, Hecate was a dark manifestation of Diana. Hecate is the patron goddess of witches and sorceresses because of her skill in the arts of black magic. She is the queen of darkness, perverse sexuality, and death. Classically she is the goddess of the roads in general and crossroads in particular, the latter being considered the center of ghostly activities, particularly in the dead of night. Offerings of food (know as Hecate's suppers)
were left to placate her, for she was terrible both in powers and in her person - a veritable Fury, armed with a scourge and blazing torch and accompanied by terrifying hounds.

Lilith: The Demon Queen

Appealing to both magicians and feminists past and present, Lilith, or Lilitu ("wind-spirit" in Assyrian-Babylonian mythology) was a ravenous sexual entrepreneur. In legend, Lilith was the first wife of Adam. She was either created as Adam's Siamese twin (joined together at the back), or was made from filth. Either way, Lilith demanded equality with Adam.

Presumably, Lilith and Adam led a happy enough life until they got horny. When it came time for Lilith and Adam to share carnal knowledge, Adam was upset that Lilith wouldn't assume the missionary position. She wanted, according to some accounts, to lay side-by-side. In other accounts, she wanted to be on top. In either case, Adam was miffed and refused Lilith's wants. When he tried to force himself upon her, she uttered the magical name of God, rose into the air, and flew away to find more amenable sexual partners.

Her sex life soon changed dramatically. She had riotous erotic adventures with fallen angels, and together they spawned a huge family of demons called the lilim, creatures virtually identical to the succubi of Christian demonology.

In Muslim lore, however, Lilith indulged in her sexual wants with Satan, and together they spawned the djinn or genies.

Buffy Revenge of the Goddess

Way up on top of Mount Olympus the Goddess Hecate was fuming over Willow Rosenberg turning her back on her and trying to stay away from the black Arts. Ever since Willow lost control of her powers and tried to kill her friends she was afraid to cast even the simplest of spells. Hecate was determined to punish this impudent mortal, but Zeus had forbidden any of the Olympian gods to leave Olympus and interfere with mortals.

Hecate thought long and hard on how to achieve her vengeance without invoking Zeus's anger, then a smirk came a cross her face as she came to the answer of her problem. If she can not leave Olympus she will summon 2 powerful demons for the Job.

Hecate summoned Lilith the demon queen and Frimost. Both appeared before her. Lilith was a beautiful tall redhead with long sexy legs and resembled Angelica Bridges, while Frimost was a beautiful brunette and resembled Alyssa Milano.

"I have summoned both of you to enact revenge for me on a mortal that betrayed me, her name is Willow Rosenberg."

"The Slayers friend" replied Lilith a smile forming across her beautiful face.

"Yes, I want you to make her suffer but do not leave marks, she is my most powerful witch and I also want you to convince her to return to me" ordered Hecate.

"Sounds Like fun" both Lilith and Frimost said in unison.

"I have the perfect torture in mind" Lilith laughed an evil laugh as both her and Frimost vanished.

Willow just got of the phone with Buffy and started getting ready to go out and meet up with the Scooby Gang, there was a new group of vamps moving into Sunnydale. Just as she was about to leave Frimost appeared before her.

"Your not going anywhere" Frimost said.

"Who are you?" asked Willow.

"I am Frimost and your are powerless to resist me, now strip down to your underwear and lay down in the bed." ordered Frimost.

Willow found her self helpless as if she had no control over her body, stripped down to her bra and panties and laid down like she was commanded. Then before her eyes Lilith appeared and walked towards her.

"Now Spread your arms and legs out, and then you cannot move." Demanded Frimost.

Willow obeyed the order and assumed the spreadeagle position. Fear filled her mind she didn't now what these two wanted with her or what they were going to do to her. Lilith approached Willow and started circling around her bare belly button. Willow sucked in her stomach as much as she could, and bit her lips. Oh no they are going to tickle me Willow thought, if I hold out long enough hopefully they will leave me alone. A titter escaped from Willows lips as Lilith continued circling her belly button.

"Oh You are ticklish, this is going to be fun" Lilith said with joy.

Lilith picked up the pace tickling faster around Willows bellybutton and dipping into her bellybutton with her long nails. A few more giggles escaped but Willow kept fighting to hold back her laughter.

"Get her feet" Lilith ordered Frimost "we will break her will and she will be ours."

Frimost did as ordered and started to rake her nails up and down the soles of Willows feet while Lilith continued tickling her stomach and sides. Willow couldn't hold the laughter in any more and burst out laughing and begging.

"Pleheheasee Sthahahahahahap, Ha Ha Ha Ha HI Chahant't Thahake It HaHaHany Mhohore"

Her begging fell on deaf ears as the two demonesses continued to tickle their sexy victim. Lilith started to spider her tickling fingers up and down her sides and ribs while Frimost started to wiggle her fingers between her toes which was Willows most ticklish spot. Willow lost it and started laughing even harder.

"Nohohohohoho nhahahahat mhy thohohohoes" Willow laughed.

Then it got even worse as Lilith started to dip her fingers into the hollows of Willows extremely ticklish underarms which is her second most ticklish spot, now she was being tickled on both her most ticklish spots. This continued for the next fifteen minutes, while Willow was laughing so hard that she could no longer beg for her torment to stop. Then both of the Demons stopped tickling her and let her catch her breath.

"I suppose you are Wondering why we are doing this?" Lilith queried

"Yes" Willow said breathlessly

"We were sent by Hecate to punish you for giving up the black arts and walking away from her, and to persuade you to come back" Lilith said

"Bbbut I I can't" Willow stuttered.

"That's what we were hoping you would say" both demons said as they moved in on her again wiggling there fingers.

"Noooooooooooooooo" screamed Willow.

Meanwhile in the Sunnydale Mausoleum Buffy finished Dusting the last Vamp.

"I wonder what happened to Willow" Buffy said.

"Ya its not like her not to show" replied Xander.

"I'll swing by her place you guys head to my place and we will meet up later" Buffy told the gang.

"Right then we'll meet up later then" said Giles as the gang split up.

As Buffy came up to Willows house she heard maniacal laughter coming from inside. Buffy kicked the door in and ran up the stairs into Willows room and was shocked to see two beautiful
women tickling her best friend. They both stopped tickling and looked up at Buffy.

"The Slayer now this is going to be even more fun than I thought" Lilith said

"Who are you and why are you doing this to her" Buffy asked

"I am Lilith and my associate here is Frimost and we are going to enjoy tickling both of you"

"I don't think so" said Buffy as started walking towards the two demons.

"Stop and strip down to your underwear" Ordered Frimost.

Buffy laughed at the demand but was shocked to find that she had no control over her body and obeyed the order.

"But how, what's happening to me" Buffy asked

"I have the power to control the minds and bodies of women" Frimost answered. "Now lay down next to your friend"

Buffy obeyed and found herself in the same predicament as Willow.

"Sorry Will I couldn't get you out of this" Buffy said sympathetically.

"She might take a while to break with the super strength and resistance of the slayer" Lilith said to Frimost.

"I can speed things up by making her more ticklish" Frimost said to Lilith and put the suggestion into Buffy's mind that she is ten times more ticklish then she was.

Oh no they can't do this to me thought Buffy as she was already really ticklish.

"I don't now about you but I could use a break why don't we have them tickle each other for a while" Lilith said.

Frimost looked at Buffy and Willow and told them that they can't move any part of their bodies except the arms next to the other and they can only use them to reach over and tickle the others toned and sexy tummy. Both Willow and Buffy obeyed the order as the two demons sat and enjoyed the show. Willow was the first to break into full laughter as she had been tortured for a while and her resistance was weak. Buffy fought the laughter as long as she could biting her lip and sucking in her tummy, but after a few minutes the damn burst and her laughter flowed out.

"Plheheheehhehehease mhahahahahake it Sthahahahahahap" Buffy laughed.

"Nhohohohohoho Mhohohohohore Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha" laughed Willow

"Oh no this is to much fun for us" Lilith said "as a matter of fact I don't think you's are being tickled enough" Both Lilith and Frimost to positions at their feet, and started to tickle their soles while they continued to tickle each others tummies. With this extra stimulation both Buffy and Willow lost the ability to beg. After a few minutes of this torture the two demons looked at each other with a smile the started sucking on their toes while their tongues snaked around and between each and every ticklish toe.

Buffy and Willow Screamed and laughed as they felt the wet tongues tickling their toes. They had never felt anything like this before, it tickled them more than anything to this point, they just lay their tickling each other with tears running down their cheeks. Willows arm was starting to get sore from holding it over Buffy's stomach and tickling her, but Buffy's slayer strength gave her more endurance. So Willow was thankful when Frimost released them from tickling each other and just lay their arms to their sides, leaving their armpits open.

"She has had enough" Buffy said looking at her exhausted friend "if you're going to tickle someone tickle me" she said looking at the two demons.

"But we want to tickle you both" Frimost said

"You are both so sexy and ticklish, I can't believe my luck having both of you under my fingers" Lilith said.

Lilith took position at Buffy's side and Frimost at Willows, both of them nodded to each other and started tickling their armpits. Both girls started laughing but Buffy was only mildly ticklish here, unhappy with the amount of laughter coming from Buffy Lilith move to Buffy's inner thighs which was her most ticklish spot. Now both girls were going crazy with laughter. Neither of them could form words any more as their most ticklish spots were tickled.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA AH the room filled with the music of their laughter. This continued for another fifteen minutes before they got a break.

"So Willow will you relent and return to Hecate" Lilith asked.

Willow used this brief respite to astro project herself to Giles and inform him of the situation and instructions on how to make a potion with hinds blood to strip these Demon goddesses of their power, and how to use it.

"Times Up, I guess you like being tickled" Lilith said as she and Frimost started tickling them again in the same places. Both Buffy and Willow didn't even have a chance to prepare for this attack, and started laughing harder than ever. It seemed the more they were tickled the more ticklish they became.

This went on for what seemed like hours to them Buffy continued to laugh because of her endurance but Willow was really exhausted and was in silent laughter, when the door burst open and Spike came in throwing the Hinds blood darts into the two demons.

"What happened, I feel week" Lilith said.

"So do I" Frimost said.

Buffy and Willow were able to move once again Buffy got right to her feet and subdued her former tormenters. Willow laid on the bed still recovering from her ordeal.

"Go get some rope Spike" Buffy said "It's time these two got a taste of their own medicine."

"Sure thing luv" Spike said with a smirk as he went to fetch some rope.

Upon Spikes return with the rope Willow was back on her feet and took the ropes from Spike and thanked him telling him that She and Buffy would like some time alone with Lilith and Frimost.

"Bloody Hell" Spike said disappointed that he didn't get to help and left. Spike climbed a tree outside Willows Window so he could at least watch.

Buffy and Willow had striped the two powerless demons down to their underwear to get at their ticklish skin and tied them to the bed spreadeagle.

"Now lets see how ticklish you's are" Buffy said as both she and Willow descended on Lilith and Frimost. Both of them started screaming and laughing as soon as the fingers made contact with their stomachs. Buffy and Willow tickled the two former demons all night from head to toes, and there laughter filled the night as they begged for mercy that was hours away. Neither of them had been tickled before as they were immortal demons and until now not ticklish. Neither of them could stand the unfamiliar sensations that now coursed through their body.

"Plheaheahease I Hammmm Shohohohory" they both laughed but did not receive any mercy.

Buffy and Willow tickled them for hours before they got tired them selves and stopped

"Your Stopping thank you we will never do this to anyone again we are sorry" They both pleaded.

Buffy walked over to the Window and opened it knowing spike was there she invited him in and told him that she and Willow were gonna go and rest and that he could have some fun with them while they were resting. Spike smiled and turned to Lilith and Frimost. As Buffy Shut the Door behind her she could here the screams of laughter pouring out of the room.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back