• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And another update on Passive Arts party

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hi dolls. I sent out info to the emails of those I have on the list. If you received it, all is cool. If you didn't receive it or you have not signed up, please PM me. Thanks.

Just finished putting my outfit together. I've been a rocker the past couple times, this time I'm mod

Whatever, just bring it baby, bring it. See you soon.
BTW, I just received an email from someone asking if he could make and I said yes, so join us if you can----Passive arts is a big and fun place.

So don't keep us in suspense kidz, how did it go?
XOXO

I'm sure goddess will post a full write-up as soon as she's recovered. I will say though, that I got flogged at DV8. Never done it before, but it was oddly enjoyable.

Strider said:
I'm sure goddess will post a full write-up as soon as she's recovered. I will say though, that I got flogged at DV8. Never done it before, but it was oddly enjoyable.

hehhe, Strider baby, I wrote a rough draft last night and mentioned that. I think I described you as being all aglow afterwards. You were floating. It was a joy to experience that with you.

I look forward to seeing your description of the gathering, Bellystrokes. I'll be back next summer.

milagros317 said:
I look forward to seeing your description of the gathering, Bellystrokes. I'll be back next summer.

And I look forward to seeing you again! Check out the tk section for some more info. But safe to say, we now have to take a list for the immoblizer to make sure everyone gets a chance---my how things have changed. And the Rack---oh my god, I think Strider and I can give full endorsement to that piece of equipment.

Iloveticklishbbw was on his back with his feet tied up in the air I think for. almost the whole time (except for some foot worship in the beginning)

You know how it is, my head is still in a fog, and little by little, moments will come back to me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back