• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Road Wars, A Soujourn Downer, Cyber Absent Naomi, And, Downer In The Outfield

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, after their fine initial homestand, embarked on their first road trip of the year. They ran into a buzzsaw on their first stop, at Shea Stadium in New York, where the Mets, tied for first place with the Good Guys, paid the Paradise Islanders back for the sweep the Good Guys had hung on them in Paradise the previous week, by sweeping the Good Guys in the three game series at New York. What made the sweep even more maddening for the Good Guys, was that the Paradise Islanders had two ninth inning leads on back to back nights, only to see Hilary Duff serve up game deciding home runs on both occasions. Things did get a bit better when the Good Guys visited Atlanta, as they won two of three from the Braves, and then the team proceeded to Houston, and won two of three there as well. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year.
During the road trip, Mitch began to feel downhearted. He never relished the road games, the boos from the crowds, especially in New York, and the long bus and plane rides. Many times, he looked to Naomi for solace, with phone calls, and cyber conversations at night after the games. That winter, she had made a new group of women friends, with whom she was busying herself during the times that the Good Guys were on the road. Many times, at night, after games, Naomi would either not be home to answer the phone, or online, when Mitch tried to find her. On other occasions when she did answer the phone, or was online, Naomi seemed tired, and grouchy, and would attempt to skirt over issues or desires that he had, by telling her husband that she didnt feel like discussing her feet, or engaging in cyber tickling with him, while he was on the road. This made Mitch's mood even worse, and made for a very testy situation when he arrived in Paradise on Sunday night: "Thanks a lot for being so attentive to me while I was on the road last time. It's nice to know that I have a wife who is so supportive of me!" Mitch snapped, as he entered the apartment, and saw Naomi. "You son of a bitch! I am alone here for ten days, and you just expect me to sit home, and be online at your whim to fuck you over a computer. Bad enough I have to give in to your every whim when you are home, but now I dont get to have a life either!" Naomi shot back. Mitch was silent, and then Naomi continued. "You know, you were going to get my feet in your face to play with, a ladder show, and a lot of sex tonight, but now, you know what, fuck you! You can get the guest room, and your right hand, you chauvinist scumbag, because I dont feel like being your sex slave tonight!" Naomi shouted, as she went to the couple's bedroom, locked the door, and didnt come out the rest of the night.
That night, a frustrated Mitch couldnt sleep. He tried to enter the bedroom, but couldnt, because Naomi still had the door locked. The next morning, Naomi awoke, and made breakfast for the family. Mitch tried to smooth things over by saying "I'm sorry" and putting his hands around her waist, but she slithered away, and wasnt having any of it: "I will talk to you when everyone else leaves. I am furious with you now" Naomi said. After they were alone, Naomi made her case to Mitch:" I am sorry if the road is difficult. I know it can be hard to play every night while traveling from city to city, and hearing yourself getting booed, but, Mitch, you will not find a more patient and loving wife than me. I do everything for you. You know that. If you want sex, nine times out of ten I give it to you. If you want my feet, I give you my feet. If you want me to stand barefoot on a ladder, it is done. If you want to tie me up and tickle me, it happens. I told you, I never mind or resent doing any of it for you. I love you, I am your wife. I am supposed to do those things for you, and I am happy to do it, but I do resent your attitude that I have to sit solitary, and be by the computer, or phone, for you if you are thousands of miles away. As hard as your trips are for you, they are hard for me, too. I dont have the crowds and the team every night on the road like you do. I have just my family here. We have this arrangement where I dont travel with the team so I can be a full time mother. I dont resent it. I am fine with it, and will continue to do it, as long as we play baseball. However, I need you to understand if I want to have a bit of a life on the days you arent here. If I am home, and you want nude cyber or foot shows, you know I have no problem doing that for you, but I get very upset if you berate me, for trying to have a bit of a life, during the lonely times for me. I need you to be reasonable, I always try to be" Naomi said. "I know, and I am sorry. I overreacted out of frustration. Of course I want you to have friends and a life, both when I am here and when I am not. If you arent home on whatever nights, we will just talk when you do get home, or the next day. It was my fault, and I am sorry" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. After the kiss, the couple did make love, and then took a nap, to prepare for that night's game with Pittsburgh.
That night, the Good Guys opened a series against Pittsburgh, on a clear, beautiful, Monday night, in front of about 35,000 people. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate was magnificent that night, allowing only one run in eight strong innings, while striking out ten. Unfortunately, Kate ended up getting a no decision, as the Good Guys also could get only one run. The game wasnt decided until the tenth, when left fielder Dawson hit a two run homer, to give the Good Guys a 3-1 win. Gil Bellows took his turn on Tuesday night. He also pitched well, with seven shutout innings. In the ninth, in a scoreless tie, Hilary Duff served up a homer, with a man on, to saddle the Good Guys with a 2-0 loss. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She was dominant, allowing only three hits, and striking out ten, while firing a complete game shutout, in a 5-0 victory.
Thursday was an off day. After early morning lovemaking, the couple attended a counesling session, and then gambled with the team at the hotel in the afternoon.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched a fine game, allowing three runs in eight innings. The Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 deficit, to score six runs in the eighth, and come away with a 7-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and was saddled with a very tough loss. She was dominant that night, striking out twelve. In the ninth, in a scoreless tie, with two Cubs on base, Cook made one bad pitch, resulting in a homerun, and a 3-0 Good Guy loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny, beautiful Sunday, in front of a sellout. That day, after Kate and Cub starter Kerry Wood matched blanks for six innings. The Good Guys erupted for five runs in the seventh, and then Kate did the rest, firing a shutout, with thirteen strikeouts, to finish off a 5-0 Paradise win.
St Louis visited Paradise in the homestand's last series, before the team would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He was dominant, striking out nine in seven innings. The Good Guys got four runs in the seventh, and their second straight shutout, 4-0 over the Cardinals. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. It was not a good start for her, as she served up two three run homers in the first two innings. The Good Guys tried to rally late in the game, but fell short, by a 6-5 score. Neve Campbell took the mound,on a sunny Wednesday,in front of a sellout. Neve wasnt perfect that day, but kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when the Good Guys got a two run homer from Center Fielder Ed Burns. Hilary Duff did the rest in the ninth, as the team came away with a 5-3 Paradise victory, to finish off a fine six and three homestand. Business on field had gone well, and off field, after the early part of the homestand blowout, hopefully issues had been resolved as well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, after the tough loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be Rachel Leigh Cook, whom the team wanted punished for her consistent pitching losses. Cook, in a bra and panties, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, as several muscular male doms entered. The first dom began the tickle on Cook's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, another dom joined in, tickling Cook on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as Rachel shrieked, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THIS IS TORTURE! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! A third dom joined in, tickling the lovely Miss Cook on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as more shrieks erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHE! NOOOOOOOO! Finally, Mitch and another dom positioned themselves at Cook's pretty bare feet. With each man taking one of Cook's bare feet in his hand, they began the tickle torture on her soft soles with first fingers, then two feathers, ice, and two electric toothbrushes on her soft soles and toes. Cook went ballistic. She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! NOT TWO OF YOU ON MY FEET AT ONCE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Cook was untied.
On Thursday night, as she always did, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "We understand each other, that if I'm not always here when you are gone, you arent going to bust my chops about it, right?" Naomi said. "Yes, honey, we understand each other. Go, have fun, we'll talk when we can, and I'll see you when I get back" Mitch said, kissing Naomi goodbye.
So, it had been another fine homestand of the usual, fine play on field, a few complications off field, and a lot of tickling. Now came another road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come when the Tickle Team From Paradise Island next returns to their Paradise Haven.

Mitch

whew for a minute there i was afraid they wouldn't be able to settle their differences yet again..but as always one will capitulate to the other..Mitchell shouldn't expect Naomi to be there every time he feels like talking from the road..and i'm glad he sees that now..i read this one and the previous, Mitch..great job as always..

Another victorious homestand for the Good Guys and even though there was some controversy with Mitch and Naomi, they handled it well. Great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Izzy, thank you. As you know, they have a very complex relationship, with many underlying issues. They love each other dearly, and would have to, to have been together as many years as they have been, and had as many issues as they do.
Happy, thank you for your support as always. It is appreciated. This couple always has controversy, so they are used to such by now. They try to handle it as best as possible, because, over and above all, no matter how much they fight, they have a deep love that has lasted for over two decades, and they want to be committed to each other for life, no matter what.

As you both know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back