• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true story

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
I'm back with another true story, this one was about my mother in-law, we crammed 6 people into a four seat car, we went to a movie and wanted to take one car. In the front driving was my wifes uncle, next to him was my father in-law, in his lap was my mother in-law, in the back was my wifes aunt, me and my wife in my lap. My mother in-law who is 49, and very attractive, (she looks like Victoria Princable) she tried to get confortable, and sat facing her husband, when she did this her legs were now in the back of the car . . . my wife and her aunt looked at each other and each grabbed an ankle, they ripped off her shoes and began tickling my mother in-laws feet, she was begging and screaming for them to stop, but with each plea for help the tickling got more intense, and my wife and her aunt were merciless, I was dying just watching this torture right in front of my eyes. This went on for 20 minutes until we arrived home. My mother in-law said to me, "thanks for the help" I said "you seemed to be having a good time" She said "No that was my worst nightmare" I told her "it could have been worse" and than I smiled at her. She giggled nervously and walked away from me. (I do get her later, I'll share that story when I have time) I hope you liked this one. :)

20 minutes for real??? Wow.Cool.Thanks for sharing NewYorkJohn!:D I can't wait to read how you got her later.:devil:

Yes 20 minutes, and a very intense 20 minutes. They were accually torturing her, it was great!

What were your father and uncle inlaw doing the whole time? Did they just sit there like nothing happened?:eek:

My Uncle in-law was laughing, and my father in-law was yelling "tickle her, tickle her!" I'm telling you it was great to watch, I loved it LOL.

At the time did your wife know about your tickling fetish or were you just really lucky?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back