• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid-Central Journey, Then, A Welcome To The West

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch in a bit of a better mood, embarked on their second road trip of the year. They led off the trip by sweeping three games in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was not home. The group of women whom she socialized with had gone to dinner and a movie, and were expected home about midnight. Mitch came in, had a light dinner, and fell assleep by the TV early, as he had been listening to the sports scores. At nearly 1230am, a barefoot Naomi, dressed in jeans and a short sleeve shirt, and carrying her shoes, quietly entered the bedroom. Mitch opened one eye, and playfully said to his bride. "A kiss, and your naked body, are demanded in this bed within the next five minutes, and if not, you will be pinned and tied to the bed, and tickled on your bare wrinkly Aussie feet" He said in jest. "Hello to you, too, and I have a strong feeling that I would be subjected to that anyway, even if I did as you asked. May I take a shower first, master, so that me, and my bare wrinkly Aussie feet, can be clean when you fuck around with them?" Naomi said. "Yes, you may, but make it quick. I'm getting an erection just seeing you for the first time in ten days. I want to devour you all over, and tickle you to death, and fuck your brains out. Got that?" Mitch said. "Clearly" She replied. After Naomi's shower, she emerged naked, with her hair wet, and walked across the bedroom toward the bed. Mitch's large penis swelled to massive perporpotions, as he could not wait to make love to his bride. "Hi, God, you are so beautiful." Mitch said, kissing Naomi passionately, and going to stick his tounge in her mouth. As he kissed her, Mitch playfully teased her. "So, did you have a nice evening. Do you want me to fuck your brains out now, so you can scream?" Mitch said, playfully, but with intent. "Yes, I had a very nice evening, thank you, and I think I will tell you about it when you are finished fucking my brains out. You are going to be too busy doing that to listen to what I have to say" Naomi said. "I love you" Mitch said, as he devoured her naked body. "I love you, too American, always have, always will, even if you are a pain in my ass sometimes." Naomi said. As they made love, there wasnt much tickling. Naomi got on top of Mitch, hair in his face, as he fondled her breasts and nipples, and she started moaning, and let out a squeal. "You make me all wet even when you dont fuck me. Even after over 20 years, you make me hot." Naomi said, breathlessly. Mitch switched positions, and, having Naomi under him now, pinned her to the bed. "Okay, Australian, give it up. How ticklish are you, and tell me your spots. If not, I am going to tickle you to death until you scream" Mitch said, with his fingers positioned in Naomi's belly. "I should say go for it, because if you do that, it will probably make me come. However, since you look a lot like a guy who I love and have been married to for over 20 years, I will gladly tell you my ticklish spots, and then, if you use them, and tickle me, so be it" Naomi replied. "Let's see, it's been a while, but, as I recall, I am very to extremely ticklish on my sides, under my arms, in my ribs and belly, and on my feet. This guy has a particular thing for my feet, has for 20 plus years, and he makes me do some odd things, like stand barefoot and naked on ladders for him, but since I love him so much, I dont mind" Naomi said. After that, Mitch quickly positioned himself at Naomi's feet, and quickly ran his ten fingers over her bare soles and toes, causing her to let out a high pitched squeal, and protest:HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TICKLE ME IF I TOLD YOU WHERE MY SPOTS WERE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! "I lied": said Mitch, with an evil grin. "You're a bastard" Naomi said, in jest, spreading her legs, so Mitch could enter her with his penis. "And you, my dear, are a bitch, but I love you anyway, and want to fuck you into oblivion regardless" Mitch said, as he was inside Naomi. After orgasms for both, the couple went to bed. Despite the playful chiding between them, the sex and tickling had been satisfying.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their latest homestand, with a game against San Fransisco. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She got hit hard, allowing four runs, including two homers, in six innings. The Good Guys could not recover, falling, 4-3. The next night was better, as Gil Bellows allowed only two runs over eight innings, as the Good Guys got five runs, and prevailed, 5-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She fired a nine inning shutout, as the Good Guys contained the powerful Giant lineup, winning, 1-0.
Thursday was an off day. After they were alone in their apartment, Mitch wanted to try sex techniques that showed his dominance, and Naomi's submissiveness. First, he demanded that he be allowed to put his erect penis between her breasts, something that didnt thrill her, because she didnt like if he orgasmed in or near her face. Then, he also wanted to try a bit of pain in their sex life, by asking her if he could squeeze her breasts, as hard as she could possibly stand it. This made Naomi truly unhappy, and she told him so. "Breasts, American, are to be kissed, licked, tickled, fondled, and played with, and maybe touched with a penis, not squeezed. I dont want to have sore boobs from your rough play with them, so I'm going to ask that you please not. If you want to kiss or tickle them, then by all means, do so, but they are very sensitive, and very ticklish, and I am just going to ask that you respect that part of my body" Naomi said. Mitch complied, and settled for tickling Naomi's nipples, and kissing her breasts, and nipples, an action that made her all wet inside, and happy with him.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched a good game, shutting out the Padres, 4-0. Rachel Leigh Cook went to the hill on Saturday night. She allowed but three runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys could not overcome that night, and lost, 3-2. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny 85 degree Sunday in front of a sellout. Kate, after having a poor outing the previous Monday, was dominant that day, striking out fifteen Padres. She needed no help whatsoever, firing a three hit shutout, in a 3-0 win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's final series, before the team headed to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed but two runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys could get only one, and fell, 2-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She pitched a good game, but two costly Good Guy errors, allowed three unearned runs, and resulted in a 3-2 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game, before the Good Guys went to the West Coast. Neve got hit hard that day, allowing five runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 5-0, and it looked like a lost day, until, suddenly, in the sixth, two run scoring doubles, and a three run homer, rallied the team from five runs down, to tie the score. The game remained tied, 5-5, until the eleventh, when Mitch came up, and blasted one over the left field fence, into the bullpen, to give the Good Guys a thrilling,
6-5 Paradise win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The team had endured some tough games on that homestand, but worked hard to overcome, and achieve their goal of six wins in nine games on the homestand.
Late on Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. Other than the barbs about the dominant sex techniques, and some of the usual tickling, and sex, nothing much had happened between them on the homestand. All was calm, and there was just relations normally, sex, and fucking. All seemed quiet. The question was, were there underlying issues that would erupt? That remained to be seen.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the star of the new feature film, The Last Kiss, Jacinda Barrett, who had to endure a tickling scene in the movie, was very ticklish, and whom tickling was torture to, but yet agreed to be tickled by the professional tickling team. Jacinda stripped down to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Jacinda's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Jacinda on her sides, ribs, pits, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and thrashed at her restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS REALLY TICKLISH! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Shortstop Tom Cruise, who had tickling experience with his ex wife Nicole Kidman was next, tickling Jacinda on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck, and more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of Jacinda's pretty feet. Mitch attacked the young actress' soft soles with his fingers, two feathers, ice, a vibrating electric massager, and his tounge, over her soft soles and toes. Jacinda went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the completely worn out Jacinda was untied.
So, it had been another fine homestand of good baseball, and tickling the Saturday night Special Guest. As for Mitch and Naomi, in spite of the sex and tickling, it remained to be seen if the calm between them was just temporary, or a sign of more long term calm, with respect for their relationship, Naomi's freedom, and each other's mutual needs. For those answers, stay tuned to the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Nice to see Mitch and Naomi on level sea for the moment anyway. The Good Guys are doing well in the season too which is always a good thing, no punn intended. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, tranquility is a good thing, especially for a couple and a baseball team that generally has a hard time keeping tranquility.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back