• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Houston gathering

alchemy

Verified
John C. and I are kicking around the idea of organizing something in Houston this fall...maybe around October. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in attending should it occur.

I'd be there with bells on, assuming i'd be invited?

What kind of something? Interested in hearing more of what y'all have in mind.

It's only a 1,876 mi (about 1 day 12 hours) drive to Houston...

Anyone up for a road trip with me? ;)

Lee

Awesome! Yeah, Houston hasn't had a tickle gathering in a while. Yeah, I left out a part.

John C. also wanted me to mention that he has full access to a dungeon as well.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Houston gathering

I would be very Interested. Then perhaps I can try an organize a gatehering in Austin Texas

wow...first post ever...i feel like i'm so late lol...anyhow, yeah, a houston gathering would be awsome since i'm now staying in houston due to work...so yeah...like venray said "sign me up" :D

I would definitely be interested. only a few hours away from me as i reside in san marcos at this point. good ol tx state

All right, looks like we got some solid interest. Let's do this. We're gonna need a meeting place - maybe a hotel meeting hall or something.

I know a few places to gather for a dinner, so we can do that as part of the evening.

Ok....

I talked with him the other day and he's still interested in making this gathering happen..as am I, however, he doesn't want to organize this and then have nobody show (since there will be a financial investment in this from the both of us and we are basically borrowing the dungeon from a good friend). We need to find out how many people would seriously commit to this and actually show up. Repost please if that would be a yes.

Ok, IF this gathering happens:

1. The meeting place will be probably be at J.C.'s house (he has a large house with a pool, and saint andrew's cross).

2. It will probably happen sometime before Thanksgiving

Thanks for the interest! More updates when I get them.

Last edited:
ok. i can definitely make if you give me a solid date a few weeks before hand so i can set up my schedule and shift my plans and what not. the only problem is that im in marching band at tx state so if they have a game id have to be here in san marcos till about 9 so i wouldnt be able to leave until then. so if we can throw around a couple dates give me directions cuz im in.

More details

Ok, if it happens (and that depends upon how many people show genuine interest), it will be the last weekend before Thanksgiving. I believe that's the 18th and 19th of November.

There will be no deposite or any of that. You're only cost will be simply getting here and your own personal expenses. J.C. and I will cover all of the costs of the actual event. All you gotta do is show up.

We will either meet at J.C.'s house or at a restaurant or something of that nature (his house is not really that difficult to find..or at least for me it isn't).

To those of you who would like to come, but have never been to a NEST or a gathering, rest assured, respect and maturity is top priority. If you want to play/participate, this is certainly the time to do it. If not, that's fine as well. Ler's, we can't guarantee that you will get to play, but we can say that you will at least be in good company who also share this interesting little quirk. Lee's, we promise that you will not be tickled against your will. Basically, the same rules that in place at every NEST apply. The point is simply this: This is a gathering of good people who share a similar, adult, fetish. We're there to have a good time, so be cool.

Food and refreshments will be provided on both days. If you plan to drink, please drink responsibly.

Once we feel like we have enough people who are genuinely going to come, you will be p.m.ed with directions and such.

Thanks again for the interest. Please continue to repost if you are serious about coming.

Rock On!

The only reason I would not be there, would be if I got stuck with work. BUT, I can beg and plead for time off, and SHOULD be granted off. Unfortunately I cannot guaranteee.

Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Acceptance

I look forward to it. I've never been to a gathering...transportation's been a problem, but in my town? I couldn't resist.

let's do this ^_^

well since it's before thanksgiving (at least that's what i see the plan being) and i'm leaving for thanksgiving weekend...then that means i can show up, this should be interesting...i've never been to a gathering before so i'm looking forward to meeting some like-minded folks ^_^

laters gang ^_^

Well...maybe next year.

Thank you to everyone that showed interest, but after speaking with John about it recently, we decided to scrap the idea for now...mostly due to lack of interest. If quite a few people had confirmed and everything had continued to work out, it probably would have taken place, but looks like it's going to have to wait. So...once again, thank you to everyone that did confirm and would have actually showed up, but we would have needed many more than that to actually go through with it (due to the time/money/situations involved).
Sorry guys, it's disappointing.

Maybe next year.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back