• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Ticklish Lurker!!!!!

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
you are not getting old..hon if you think thirty is old, you are in for a rude awakening..i know you are dreading today, but just think of it as another day..and try to have a happy birthday...love you xoxo..

Happy Birthday Ticklish Lurker!

I hope you have a great birthday today.

Data.jpg

:cool: <<<<---- :twohugs: :bunny:

isabeau said:
you are not getting old..hon if you think thirty is old, you are in for a rude awakening..i know you are dreading today, but just think of it as another day..and try to have a happy birthday...love you xoxo..

Happy Happy Birthday! Oh, and didn't you know? 30 is the new 20!! <<<<----

Happy B-day

Jami! I hope that you have a wonderful day and an amazing year filled with lots of audiences mesmerized by your singing, myriad wondrous surprises, and infinite tickling adventures <<<<---- :couch: :bouncybou

Happy Birthday

Happy B-Day Jami , get out with some friends today and celebrate and hoping that this year will surprise you with things that you are looking for .

I know you're probably not in the greatest of spirits today....when I had my 30th birthday 3 years ago I was a maniacally depressed basket case for two weeks. NOTHING could tear me out of my funk, and I spent most of the time crying. It hit me hard, and I've seen you mention how much you've been dreading this yourself, so all I can say is I know, I've been there, and I understand.

I do hope the picture I selected for your card puts at least a little smile on your face, though.

Mimi :twohugs:

ack i hope i didn't upset Jami..i was trying to cheer her up with this thread..hmm sometimes my intentions aren't always the best..just rememeber it's only another day basically..that's how i view all my birthdays..i felt much worse turning forty than i do now at fifty...age is just a number..

Mmmm - Barry Manilow and Data in the same thread. Only thing better would be Barry in one of those skin-tight ST:TNG uniforms.... *drools*

Yeah, I'm pretty upset about being 30. Ug. But I guess I'll deal with it.

Course, if you guys really want to make me happy you'll all chip in and buy me the newly restored Wok Don't Run. LOL J/K (Sorta....)

Happy birthday, Jami!

Ah, 30! I vaguely remember that! :upsidedow

Many happies, Jami. And what's not to like about 30? I'm coming up on 46. ;)

Redmage said:
Many happies, Jami. And what's not to like about 30? I'm coming up on 46. ;)

Being male, you can never understand because you're not put under the same age/appearence restrictions as women. Now I'm not only too fat to ever be seen as a desirable, sexy woman, I'm now too old as well. Take a look at the stories the men here write and the drawings they do. 99.9% of the women are between 18 and 25, six feet tall, and 120 pounds. I'm now 100% undatable. Doomed to a lifetime alone with only a vibrator for satisfaction. *sighs*

TicklishLurker said:
Being male, you can never understand because you're not put under the same age/appearence restrictions as women. Now I'm not only too fat to ever be seen as a desirable, sexy woman, I'm now too old as well. Take a look at the stories the men here write and the drawings they do. 99.9% of the women are between 18 and 25, six feet tall, and 120 pounds. I'm now 100% undatable. Doomed to a lifetime alone with only a vibrator for satisfaction. *sighs*
Hmm. Sorry, but seeing that I've dated women as old as 57, I don't see it. In fact, in the last 5 or 6 years only a few of my partners have been under 25.

And really, I'm not all that unusual.

Redmage said:
Hmm. Sorry, but seeing that I've dated women as old as 57, I don't see it. In fact, in the last 5 or 6 years only a few of my partners have been under 25.

And really, I'm not all that unusual.

Until I start seeing requests for Kathy Bates and Dame Judi Dench being tickle tortured in toons and stories, I'll stand by what I said.

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Happy belated 30th bday Jami. Hope you had a great day.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back