• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kairi and Taron (KH2) (m/f and slight f/m)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey there. Just putting up my first story. If you want to know more about Taron, I'll put that there first.

Taron is a boy with one wing sticking out of his shoulder. Nothing is really known about him, but he can weild two keyblades. He has taken Kairi to protect her from an enemy he calls Demis, which are pure dark beings that look like people with black angel wings. And apparently, he's the son of one of them.

XxXxX​

Kairi stared out the window boredly, waiting to arrive on Destiny Islands.

When he had said she was going home, she had expected to be left there for good. But he told her he needed the help of Sora to finish his mission. And now they were just leaving Radiant Garden.

To make sure she stayed in one piece, he had decided not to push the button labled, "Are You INSANE?!" and warp very quickly to the islands, so it would be a day's journey before even reaching the boundries.

He had set the ship to auto-pilot, so he was in the back, asleep. She noticed the button was still there, so that meant he had thought about using it. Kairi sat up and approached it. She could just push that button and go, but she knew the jolt would wake him up.

And yet...

"What are you doing?"

Kairi quickly shot her head to the voice, and saw that Taron was awake and glaring at her.

"Were you thinking of pushing that one?" he asked, keeping that glare on her. She nodded sadly, wondering what he would do. "You're bored too?" he asked suddenly. She nodded again. He smiled and sat down. "Take off your shoes", he told her, while removing his own.

"Huh?" Kairi started, utterly confused.

"We're going to play a little game", he said, pulling off his socks. "And in order to play it, you can only wear stuff like shirts and shorts. No shoes or socks in this one."

She got down, knowing this guy would be able to hurt her badly, even kill her. After removing her shoes, she stood up again.

"In this game, you run, and I'll try to catch you. You dn't want me to catch you." Taron laughed as she looked confused. "Don't worry. The ship seems small, but it is actually quite large. You'll have plenty of room to run. Now, I'll give you a headstart. Run, Kairi."

Kairi ran off, not wishing to find out what would happen if she got caught.

XxXxX​

It had been 5 minutes, and Kairi had not seen hair or feather of her companion.

Now she was back in the main control room, wondering what could have happened. Just as she was about to leave, a couple hands grabbed her waist and a smooth voice whispered into her ear.

"I found you."

With that, Taron drove her fingers into her side, causing her to burst out laughing at the surprise, and she fell to the floor. He fell next to her and began to tickle her belly, stradling her hips.

She shrieked and laughed. " T-T-Tahahahahahaharon! Plehehehehehehehehehehehase! STAAAHP!"

"Such a ticklish little girl", he cooed, switching positions. He still stradled her hips, but now he was tickling her size 5 feet. Kairi noticed his feet were now really close to her hands, so she began to tickle his toes. He fell off, laughing as well. Then he got up and pulled out a couple feathers from his wing and held Kairi's arms up with one hand, while the other dragged the black feathers up and down. "Laugh a little, Kairi. You know you want to."

When Taron fell off of her, she had caught her breath, but didn't manage to get away in time. She was now trying to hold it all in, but knew she couldn't. Soon, her face turned into a smile, and she soon let out a soft giggle, which grew louder and louder with each stroke.

Soon, he let go and quickly ran to her feet, but she tripped him. Now she picked up the fallen feathers and quickly ran to the other side, where his feet were. She knew these were definitely ticklish, so she sat on his legs and began punishing him.

Taron flexed his wing, and soon it managed to reach her and began to stroke it up and down her feet. She laughed hard, but did not stop. Now they were both tickling and getting tickled, laughing like little kids. He eventually felt a rush of energy and pushed up, making Kairi fall off of him. Now he was tickling her in three spots. One hand was tickling under and arm, the other was dabbing itself inside of her belly button, and his wing was dragging itself up and down, the feathers slipping in between the toes.

She was now a giggling mess. Her hair stuck to her face, seeing as she was sweating so much. She was now just laughing, seeing as she can't talk due to the tickling.

Evenutally, he stopped. "Now wasn't that fun?" Taron asked.

Kairi had hated tickling. But after that session, she wanted more. He could tell by looking in her eyes. "Yeah... It was."

"We can play again. But first, you need to rest. I probably drained you." He smiled and walked off. "And the bathroom is down the hall to your left."

She sped by so fast all he saw was a blur. He chuckled softly and laid down.

Something told him this was gonna be an interesting day.

XxXxX​

Well, that's it... for now. And people, PLEASE review. It would make me so happy... please?

Last edited:
summerdaez said:
Adorable, herotickler :) Very cute and fun...a good read! :D

It's herotickle, and thanx. My first attempt at a tickle story... Perhaps I should make another sometime. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back