• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Longest Week (M/F...F/F)

TheFactor

TMF Expert
(Written to best suite your reading convenience!)

Written By: The Factor
The Longest Week

“Its Monday…” Tammy thought bitterly, she had already been placed in her husbands care so now regretting the day was kind of pointless. Tammy was a beautiful woman, she had honey blond hair, bright green eyes, and small rounded shoulders, and perky breasts. She was twenty-four years old, and stood exactly five feet tall. Tammy was often considered the midget of her family, but that didn’t bother her. It didn’t bother her as much as this did.

Wearing nothing more than a bra and panties Tammy laid face down on her bed, Tammy green eyes shifted from the white covers she laid on top of to her hands, which had been bound tightly above her head. The slack of the rope had been tied to the head boards of their bed. Her feet had been placed in a pair of wooden stocks and tied to the frame of the bed. All in all she was helpless to her husbands sadistic fantasies.

“Give me a break this week!” Tammy called out to her husband, but she new the man wasn’t listening. He never listened to her on Mondays. It was the time of the week he could plan, and scheme how he and his lovely wife were going to spend the rest of the day. It wasn’t as though Tammy hated these little events, it was just she hated to be tickled. Once her husband learned of Tammy’s weakness for tickling he used it against her every chance he got. Regardless if it was Monday or not. During the week her hands were free and she could fight back, but now she was helpless to her husband.

Tammy’s husband is Sam. A tall man with small, jet black hair, and dark brown eyes. He has broad shoulders. He stood an entire foot taller than Tammy, and today wore a white tank-top, that was tucked neatly into a pair of shorts, and socks on his feet. Tammy heard her husband enter the room, and saw he was smiling out of the corner of her eyes. Looking down at his helpless wife he said, “ready?”

Tammy shook her head furiously. “No! Please don’t tickle me. Not today!” She begged. Even though she was trying to sound serious, the fact that he was standing so dangerously close to her sensitive feet made her giddy. Sam was standing only a few feet away from them, and was shifting his weight from his left foot to his right. His eyes kept shifting from his wife’s face, to her feet which were trying to cover one another up, but it was impossible because they were mere inches apart from each other.

“What will you give me if I decide not to?” He asked. Tammy thought quickly. What could she possibly give her husband? She had a few ideas, but they probably wouldn’t fly. “What would you want?” Tammy asked. Her husband pressed his index finger thoughtfully against his right cheek. His eyes shifted towards the ceiling.

“Let’s see…” He said, his voice made him sound like he was lost in thought. For a few seconds Tammy watched her husband who was standing only a few feet away from her sensitive soles. He stood there for the longest time not saying anything, he constantly shifted his weight. It was maddening! She started to wonder if her husband would say anything at all. Finally his eyes shifted from the ceiling back to her, a smile appeared on his face.

“Next Monday I tickle you for as long as I want.” Said Sam. Tammy breathed deeply. “You’d get that anyways!” Tammy protested. Her husband always bounded Tammy to the bed in the morning and kept her there all day. Entering and leaving the room when he wanted, tickling her anytime he wanted. It was nuts how long he’d tickle her. He’d spoon feed her while she lied there, he refused to untie her regardless of the situation. Bathroom breaks were scheduled, and once those were over she was tied back to the bed.

“That’s true, but you get to skip this Monday.” Said Sam. Tammy started to think. He had a point, if she allowed her husband to forfeit his turn that week she’d get a break. Than again it could be worse the next week. It was hard to decide.

“Tick-tock, time to decide!” Said Sam, he went to his knees. Tammy shook her head. Even though she didn’t like being tickled, she didn’t want to take the chance that next week could be worse. He could refuse to untie her until Sunday, and that wasn’t a chance she was willing to take. “No.” Tammy said, defeated. Sam laughed.

“I swear the time I’m done today you’ll love tickling!” Sam said, it was something he said every time he was about to start tickling Tammy’s feet. Sam reach forwards and scratched Tammy’s right foot. Instantly Tammy’s legs buckled, and she started to kick her foot wildly. Sam only laughed at this, but didn’t say anything. It was his way of teasing her.

“Great…” Tammy moaned, she could almost feel Sam’s fingers wiggling a few inches away from her exposed feet. Suddenly those fingers attacked her feet at the same time, scratching and wiggling crazily in her arches, and heels. Tammy yelped loudly, than a stream of excited laughter escaped her lips. Tammy wiggled hard on the bed, the covers were becoming just as wrinkled as the bottoms of her feet.

Sam was an expert at tickling feet. He raked his fingers over the soles, attacked the arches. He grabbed one foot with one hand, and dug his index finger between each toe with the other. Tammy screamed and laughed as this torture continued.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…OH…STOP…P-PLEASE!” Tammy begged, but no matter how hard Tammy begged Sam refused to show any mercy. And he didn’t show any signs of quitting. He never did, the tickling always began suddenly, and stopped just as suddenly. It always left Tammy guessing.

Sam let the foot go and scratched Tammy’s heels with his index fingers. Tammy kicked her feet, the laughter grew steadily louder and louder as the tickling continued. Sam enjoyed this part, he loved how his wife laughed, and wiggled. He always enjoyed watching his wife desperately struggle with her bonds, hoping against hope that she’d be able to untie them, but she was never able to.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…QUIT…PLEASE…!” Tammy begged. Sam looked up from his work, his fingers still tickled his wife’s feet masterfully. “Why should I?” He asked, a smile still remained. Tammy couldn’t answer her husbands question. Not that she didn’t have an answer, it was just that the tickling was becoming too much. She was laughing too hard and couldn’t get another word out.

“My your feet are getting beet red!” Sam teased, as he touched his wife’s feet in different places. His wife yelped, and laughed as her husbands light touches sent her into hysterics. Sam’s fingers quickened their pace and Tammy’s giggles became full belly laughs again. “HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tammy laughed. Just as the tickling was picking up, it stopped. Tammy breathed deeply as her husband climbed to his feet.

“Thank you.” She panted. Sam shook his head, and waved his hands dismissively. “Don’t thank me yet. Were far from finished here.” He said. He laughed as his wife’s eyes widened in terror. “Were not?” She asked. Her husband once again shook his head. “Just don’t want you to start crying, or pass out right away. We still have a long day ahead of us.” He said.

Tammy sighed deeply as her husband left the room. He was humming some tune as he left. As soon as the man left Tammy focused on the knots binding her hands. She struggled with them, pulled hard on them. This act caused the backboard to bang against the wall. “Don’t hurt the wall!” Called Sam, from the living room.

“Shut the hell up.” Tammy muttered. Even though she was pissed, a smile appeared on her face. She loved her husband, and this little act did keep them together. He loved her, and tickling her, and she loved him. Besides next Sunday was her day to give him hell. And hell he’d receive! Tammy closed her eyes, but suddenly opened them again. Sam had just reentered the room and was sitting at her side on the bed.

“What the…” Tammy began. Sam’s fingers instantly went for her sides, they tickled them mercilessly! “HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NO…FFFFAIR!” Tammy screamed, she could barely get the words out. The muscles in Tammy’s stomach tightened, and her eyes closed tightly. Tears trickled down her cheeks moments later. Her cheeks were also redder than apples.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…BREAK…BREAK!” Tammy screamed. Sam nodded and stopped his torture. Tammy was given two breaks, at her command each day. The breaks were twenty minutes long, but once the break was taken she was at her husbands mercy again. Sam looked at his wrist watch. “We still have a long ways to go.” He said, warningly. Tammy nodded. Sam reached into the nightstand near the bed and removed a egg timer from it. Setting the timer for twenty minutes he turned the timer to face Tammy. “See you in twenty.” He said, softly kissing his wife on the lips. Tammy giggled. She really loved her husband.

Sam entered the living room and sat on the couch. He impatiently watched the clock, his mind was always on the tickling he had done earlier. He loved how his wife twisted, and wiggled in her binds, but wished he could fully immobilize her. Than she’d truly be at his mercy. How could he do that though. A smile appeared on his face, he had a few ideas and couldn’t wait to put them to the test.

Twenty minutes passed and Sam entered the room again. His wife squealed with laughter at the site of him. “Do you want to use your break now, or later?” He asked. Taking a few threatening steps towards his wife who was wishing she could disappear into the bed. “Later…” She laughed. Sam nodded and hopped on the bed. Straddling his wife’s waist his fingers went for her sides.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tammy screamed with laughter, she wiggled so hard that Sam had a hard time staying on, luckily his binds held fast, and it was impossible for his wife to escape. His fingers danced wildly over his wife’s exposed, sensitive body, they found each and every one of her ticklish spots on her upper torso. His fingers even snaked into her pits, and there he wreaked havoc.

As the tickling continued Sam’s mind wondered back to his ideas. Wooden stocks, stretch racks, everything seemed good, but he wanted something that would totally bind his wife so she couldn’t move at all. Sam turned towards his wife’s feet. He couldn’t see them thanks to the stock, but he could imagine they were kicking even though they weren’t being tickled, turned to one side even. Sam shook his head. He knew he could make something better than this.

His wife was screaming now. Tears were draining down her cheeks. Her body was shaking violently underneath him. She shouldn’t be able to move at all, but he hadn’t thought about it earlier. He never planned to fully immobilize his wife, only expose her ticklish spots. A plan suddenly formulated.

“How would you like a free break?” Sam asked, stopping his torture. “Really?” Tammy breathed. “Yep!” Sam said. He got off his wife, but went to his knees so he could look into her eyes. “I was thinking…” He began. “I’ll tell you what. I will surrender my Monday’s to you for two months if you let me tickle you like this every day this week.” Said Sam.

“What?” Tammy asked. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Two months?” She asked. Sam nodded in agreement. “Well?” He asked. Tammy didn’t even need to think about it. “Yeah!” She said. Sam nodded. “Ok. I’ll see you in twenty minutes than.” And without another word Sam left. He reentered the living room feeling alive. He would formulate a new device that would totally immobilize his wife. Two months would be worth that. Sitting back on the couch he starred at his wrist watch until the twenty minutes had passed, and getting to his feet he entered the bedroom prepared to tickle the crap out of his wife for the rest of the day, and week!

Tammy was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Glancing up from the article she was halfway through she looked up at the clock that hung above the television. It was nearly five in the afternoon and her husband was still out in his tool shed. “Maybe he forgot.” Tammy thought, a smile spread across her lips. A day without tickling, and later after this week two months! Tammy wanted to cheer, but decided against it. The tickling yesterday had stopped at nine that night, and after that Sam went out into his shed. She wondered what he was doing out there.

Tammy returned her attention back to her magazine. It was useless wondering what was going through her husbands mind. As though she didn’t have some sort of clue. Breathing deeply she had just finished the article when her husband entered the living room dragging something behind him. “What’s that?” Tammy asked, looking up. She saw that her husband was dragging what appeared to be a magicians box. A smile spread across Sam’s features. “Fun.” He said.

Tammy groaned as her husband placed the box on the floor. He motioned her over with his left hand. “Wait!” Tammy said, jumping to her feet. “We had a deal.” Said Sam. “I know… not that.” Tammy said, reassuringly. “I need to use the restroom.” Sam nodded and Tammy hurried out of the living room. “Crap…” Tammy muttered. Entering the bathroom she sat on the toilet. She really didn’t have to go, but she really wasn’t expecting her husband to tickle her today. Well that wasn’t entirely true. She was expecting it, she was just hoping he had forgotten.

Five minutes passed and she knew her husband would be getting suspicious. “Damn!” Tammy cursed to herself. Stepping out of the bathroom she entered the living room and saw her husband still standing where he was. The box was open now. “Just step inside.” Said Sam. Tammy groaned, but obeyed. Stepping into the box she laid down. Her head fitted into a slot in the top of the box, while her feet was laid into their own slots. Her husband closed the lid of the box, and took out a padlock and locked the box shut. Tammy pushed against the lid of the box, testing it’s strength. The thing didn’t even budge.

Sam moved to Tammy’s feet and quickly removed her socks. She wiggled her feet, and giggled as his fingers brushed against the ticklish spots in her feet. “I can tell already I’m going to hate this.” Tammy giggled. Sam didn’t say anything, but nodded in agreement. He could tell he was going to love this. When Tammy’s feet were barred Sam pulled out a wad of string from his pockets. Tying each piece of string around each of Tammy’s toes he tied them back against the box where ten small nails were sticking out of the box. Tammy’s feet were now helpless.

“Great…” Tammy whined. “How many breaks do I get?” Tammy couldn’t see her husband because of the size of the box. “None.” He said. “No! I get at least one break!” Said Tammy. Sam shook his head, though Tammy couldn’t see this. “Not today. Besides your not really in any position to argue.” Tammy wanted to protest, but decided against it. “Two months no tickling! Two months no tickling!” She kept chanting this in her mind. Sam went to his stomach and propped his head up with his right hand, and reached towards Tammy’s vulnerable feet with his left. Even though the slots for Tammy’s feet were spaced so Tammy couldn’t protect them with each other, Sam wanted to make sure the box was capable of completely immobilizing Tammy. That was his goal that week.

Sam’s index finger touched the bride of Tammy’s toes. Tammy giggled and instantly wiggled her torso in the box. Sam smiled, even though Tammy was trying to move her feet, her feet didn’t move half-an-inch, they only vibrated under his finger. Sam wanted to test his box a little further. Running his finger slowly down Tammy’s foot he watched for any signs of movement in the feet. There were none. “Yes!” Sam thought happily Than his eyes wondered up to Tammy’s body. It would be impossible to tickle her underarms, belly with that lid. And even if he lifted it she’d be able to fight back. “Well damn!” Sam’s thoughts became bitter. At least he had her feet.

Sam ran his index finger down the right side of Tammy’s foot. Tammy was screaming with laughter, she wiggled hard against the binds that held her in place. Her fists pounded the lid of the box. “HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…OH GOD!” She screamed. Sam laughed at this. His finger was making short work of her already.

Sam’s finger continued to torture both of Tammy’s feet slowly. She screamed and pounded harder and harder onto the lid of the box, but it still refused to budge! “Please stop! Give me one break!” Tammy begged, through mouthful’s of laughter. Sam ignored his wife’s pleas. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tammy found the slot that held her head in place and pushed as hard as she could. The slot buckled, but refused to give.

Sam gave Tammy a break finally half-an-hour later. Standing he looked down at his wife who had tears streaming down her cheeks. “Your terrible.” She giggled. “I know.” Said Sam, smiling. Undoing the lid of the box he allowed his wife to climb out and stretch. “I hate being tickled.” Said Tammy. Sam shook his head. “I don’t believe that.” He said. “If you really hated it than you wouldn’t let me tie you up.” Tammy couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Was he really calling her a liar? Though she had to admit he had a point. I mean if she really hated it she wouldn’t allow it to happen. He didn’t exactly force her to lie down.

Tammy breathed deeply and nodded. “Whatever…” She muttered a second later. “What are you going to do now?” Asked Sam. “Get something to drink, use the restroom, than get back in.” Said Tammy, winking at Sam. Sam laughed. “Sounds good to me.” He said.

Tammy awoke early the next morning leaving a sleeping Sam still in bed. Walking into the kitchen she started to fix her own breakfast. Once it was done she quietly ate it in the living room while watching the morning news. Sam slept for a few more hours before he finally got up and fixed his own breakfast. “What’s up for today?” Tammy asked, though she knew the answer.

“I’m going to be in the shed today. Take it easy, ok?” Said Sam, facing his wife. Tammy was surprised. “Ok.” She said. After breakfast Sam left the house and went out to the shed. Tammy placed her bowl in the sink and sat back on the couch to finish watching television. Just as she sat down she heard someone knocking on the front door. Jumping to her feet Tammy opened the door and saw her friend, Emily standing there smiling up at her. Emily was a few inches shorter that Tammy, but was an entire year older than her. She had long, brunette hair, and dark brown eyes, small round shoulders and ample breasts.

“Emily! Come in!” Said Tammy, stepping aside to allow her friend to come inside. Emily entered and both women sat on the couch. “How’s it going?” Asked Tammy. “Pretty good.” Said Emily. Emily smiled and started to giggle. “I heard screaming yesterday.” Tammy sighed and leaned back in her seat. “Yeah… Sam had me at his mercy yesterday.” Emily nodded. “I was thinking that, but realized it wasn’t Monday. What the heck happened?” Asked Emily.

Tammy shrugged. “Me and Sam struck up a deal, that’s all.” She said. Emily nodded. The two women talked for the longest time. Just as it struck noon Sam and another man walked into the house. The man was Emily’s husband. His name was Frank. He stood at the same height as Sam. Had a thick, black mustache, dark brown eyes, and broad shoulders. Sam and Frank were good friends. The two sat down beside their wives and struck up a conversation.

After a while Sam finally said to Frank, “so what have you two been up to?” Frank and Emily glanced at one another. “Not too much.” Said Frank. A smile crossed his face. “I heard screaming yesterday.” He said. Tammy looked away blushing. “Me and Tammy were spending the day together.” Said Sam. Frank nodded knowingly. “So Sam…” Emily began. “What were you working on in the shed?” Frank smiled and stood. “I’ll show you.” And with that he left the room. Returning shortly he carried a piece of plywood in his arms.

“That’s what you’ve been working on?” Tammy asked, after Sam had placed the piece of plywood on the ground. It was covered with leather straps. “That took you all day?” Emily asked. Frank looked at his wife and than towards Sam. “Sorry she’s kind of nosey.” Sam only shrugged. “It’s cool.” Tammy looked down at the leather straps. She could only imagine what fun filled day Sam had planned for her. “And I’ve been working on something else out there, but that’s for Tammy’s eyes only.”

Emily seemed satisfied with the answer Sam provided them. Getting off the couch she laid down on the plywood and said. “So lace me up!” She said. Tammy was surprised to see her friend wanting to be strapped down to the plywood. Sam nodded towards Tammy, who quickly went to work. Tammy had been bound by Sam so many times she sort of became an expert at it. Strapping Emily’s hands by her sides, and than her legs and feet she sat back looking at her work.

Emily was smiling up at her husband who was starring back at her with a look of awe spread across his features. Often he and his wife discussed sex with one another. Each giving the other special ideas to add a little excitement during their special days of the week. Tammy leaned forwards over Emily. She wasn’t sure if the girl was ticklish or not, but she was about to find out. Emily was wearing a pair of cut off blue jeans, with a tank top. Scratching Emily’s left exposed armpit sent Emily into hysterics almost immediately.

“So how’s work going for you?” Asked Sam, unfazed by what was going on in front of him. Frank on the other hand could hardly take his eyes off his giggling wife. Her eyes were closed tightly, and her head was turned to the left. Her mouth was wide open and a stream of laughter continued to spew from her. Her chest heaved, and her body vibrated on the plywood. “F-fine.” Said Frank, finally taking his eyes away from Emily.

Tammy giggled at her friends predicament. Her nails glided over the unstable pit. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…STOP!” Emily screamed, moments later. Tammy switched and started tickling Emily’s other armpit. Emily wiggled in her binds, and this caught Sam’s attention. He really didn’t expect this thing to fully incapacitate Tammy, but he was hoping it’d do better than what he had previously used, but unfortunately Emily’s movements were enough to bring a little relief to the girl. Sam sighed deeply. He was starting to loose hope that he’d ever build something that would fully immobilize his wife. Or anyone for that matter.

Tammy continued to tickle Emily for ten minutes. She hadn’t realized how ticklish her friend was until now. A weakness she’d exploit again later. By the time Tammy had stopped and was undoing the straps that held Emily down, Emily was shaking and crying, but seemed to have enjoyed the experience. As she sat next to her husband she winked at Tammy, who returned the gesture.

The rest of the week had passed uneventfully. And Tammy hadn’t been tickled once. Sunday was here and Tammy had awaken early that morning to get started on her day. Sam had gotten up much earlier than she had and was once again busy in his shed. “What the hell are you doing out there?” Tammy wondered, looking out of there bedroom window. She could just barely see the back of her husbands head through his sheds window. He was at his workbench hammering on something. Tammy went into the living room and was surprised to see Sam walking through the door. “Hey!” He said, closing the door behind him.

“Morning!” Tammy said. She was happy that the week was finally over with and the two months of no tickling was almost here. Though she wasn’t as happy about that as she once was. “Good morning!” Sam said, rubbing his hands together. “Last day!” He said. Tammy nodded. “Come out to the shed when you get time, ok?” Sam said. He ran into the kitchen and soon was back out the door carrying a soda. Tammy watched as Sam disappeared back into his shed.

“He’s sure happy…” Tammy said, not knowing how to feel about that. Tammy fixed her breakfast. After finishing she headed outside. Wearing nothing but a long t-shirt that fell to her knees, a pair of panties, and house shoes she made her way to Sam’s shed. Walking in she saw Sam sitting in a stool, on the ground was a strange looking device. The device looked like it was crafted to fit Tammy’s thin form. It had walls, and leather straps. “Lay down please.” Sam said, pointing to the device.

Tammy laid down, her arms placed over her head. Sam placed the straps over her arms, legs, chest, and stomach. Soon Tammy was strapped tightly to the device, helpless and unable to move. Tammy pulled on the device, it was strong. “I built this one differently from the others I’ve built before.” Said Sam. “The walls I built around this thing keep you in place, you won’t be able to wiggle around like you used to.”

“Like it did me any good.” Said Tammy, sighing deeply. Sam bent down and tickled Tammy’s right armpit. Tammy squealed with ticklish laughter, and tired to wiggle her body, but it didn’t help at all. Sam stopped almost immediately. “See?” He said, as though he had to prove his point. Tammy grumbled. This wasn’t going to end well, was it? “So now that you’ve got me in your clutches, what are you going to do now?” Asked Tammy. “Convince you to reconsider that two months thing.” He said. Tammy’s eyes widened with terror. “N-no!” Tammy cried. “We have all day.” Sam said, as he started tickling both of Tammy’s armpits at the same time. Tammy screamed and laughed loudly. She could tell right away that it was going to be a long day!

-THE END-

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back