• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Maid f/m m/f mf/m

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
The Maid f/m m/f mf/f

EDIT:mmmkay the title The Maid f/m m/f mf/m is NOT I repeat NOT correct! It should be The Maid f/m m/f mf/f

mmmmmkay this is basically a continuation of The Poker Game. I hope you all enjoy it!

THE MAID​

Cast:
Me
Carter(my Master)
Chele(Master’s daughter)

I was downstairs when my Master woke up and came downstairs looking for me. He found me in the living room, dusting. “Morning.”

“Oh! Good Morning!” I turned around to face him.

He asked, “And how are you today?”

“I am well, how are you?”

“I am fine.”

“That is good”, I replied as I continued dusting.

He watched and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Just dusting. Why”, I answered as I stretched up to reach a high place.

“Just wondering”, he replied as he walked over to me.

I smiled. “I see.”

“Are you planning on cleaning my entire dwelling today?”

“Maybe.”

“I see.”

“Yep.”

“So, what’s on your mind that made you want to clean up my without my telling you to do so first my lil slave?”

I turned around still holding the duster and said, “I do not know Master.”

“You must want a reward for being a good slave.”

I laughed and answered, “I think I do.”

“And that would be?”

“I don’t know,” I smiled innocently.

“Well, let me know when you think of something.” He walked away to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I nodded and continued cleaning the living room. My master sat at the kitchen table and ate breakfast by himself. I walked upstairs to prepare for my reward. I finished and stayed upstairs, knowing my master would come upstairs and find me. He did just that and discovered me laying on my bed in a french maid’s outfit. I smiled when I saw his eyes go wide. “Very nice my lil slave. SO, what is your reward?”

I giggled and said, “Whatever you’d like to do to me!” His jaw just about hit the floor when I said that!

I nodded as he said, “How about this: you can do whatever you want to me.”

I smiled, and got up as he layed on the bed. I went and picked up my feather duster and ran it down his chest teasingly. He jerked and giggled. I smirked and then tickled his stomach with the duster. He laughed and I taunted, “Tickle tickle!” He squealed with laughter as I continued the tickling. He thrashed and laughed. “Tsk tsk no moving”, I exclaimed as I attacked his ribs with the feather duster. He laughed ever harder. “Oooooooooo! Ticklish boy!” He laughed and I looked at his paws.

He gasped, “You wouldn’t!”

“I would!”

“Well, if you’re going to insist on tickling my hind paws, you will have to tie me down.” I got up and went searching for some rope. I cam back with it and proceeded to tie him into a upside down Y shape- hind paws apart and front legs together over his head. I then drew the duster down his left paw. He laughed hysterically and tugged at the restraints. I kept the tickling going and he kept laughing. I suddenly stopped and walked out of the room, leaving him tied there. I came back about ten minutes later with a blindfold. He gulped as I tied it around his eyes. I then picked up an electric toothbrush and turned it on. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! He begged, “NO! NOT THAT!”

“YES THAT!” I placed the buzzing toothbrush against his right paw. The reaction was instantaneous. He thrashed and laughed hysterically. I moved to underneath his toes. He laughed and his toes curled. “Naughty boy! No curling your toes!” With that I tied his toes back. He gulped again and I placed the toothbrush lightly against his toes. He squealed and laughed as I ran the brush all over his paws.

“Y-you’re lucky that I am a nice master”, he laughed out. I laugh as I keep tickling, but I stop after a few minutes.

“YOU’RE lucky that I am a nice slave hehehe!”

He panted heavily as he said, “Yea, I know.” I untied him and he laid there catching his breath. I asked him to turn over. He did and after I started massaging his back. I continued massaging for about ten minutes. “Doesn’t the maid have more cleaning up to do?”

“I think I do!”

“OK then.” I clean the kitchen and then return to the bedroom to clean up there. The phone rings and my master asks me to answer the phone.

I shouted, “OK!” I answered the phone, “Hello?”

A female voice asked, “Is Robert there?”

I reply, “Sorry, you must have the wrong number.”

“No. no, I’m here!” He grabbed the phone and talked on it as I continued cleaning. He hung up the phone and sighed.

“What is it, Master?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“Alright.” I looked at him and he looked back.

“Not even curious are you?”

“I am…..”

“Well, my middle name is Robert and that was my daughter.”

“You have a daughter?”

“That I do.”

“How old is she?”

“In human years or in dragon years?”

“Human years.”

“She is nineteen.”

“Cool.”

“Yep.”

“What did she want?”

“She wanted some advice.”

“Cool.”

“Yep.”

I kept cleaning until my Master said, “You two are alike.”

“We are?”

“Yep, you are both super ticklish and you are both lees.”

“Does she ever visit you?”

“Yes, in fact she is visiting this evening.”

“Nice!” I smiled at him.

He smiled back and asked, “What are you thinking?”

I kept smiling as I said, “Nothing.”

“Something.”

“Nothing.” I laughed.

“Something!”

“Nothing!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“OK! That does it!” He tied me to the bed, removed my high heels, and attacked my soles through my stockings. “Tell me, now!”

“Yes! Or it gets worse for you!” he slowly pulled down my left stocking.

“Oh no!” I bit my lip nervously.

He stopped at my ankle and asked, “Well? Do you have something to say?!?!?”

“No……”

“I see.” With that he pulled the stocking off and attacked my arches. I writhed and laughed. “what say you now?”

“I-I wasn’t planning anything!!”

“You must have considering you smiled and laughed!”

“I-I wasn’t!” He removed my right stocking. “No!”

“You were, so spill it!” He inched his fingers closer to my toes and I shrieked. “I haven’t touched you yet.”

“I know!”

“Well?” I shook my head. “OK then, don’t say I never warned you.” He began tickling my toes.

“Oh no! Not that!” I laughed hysterically.

“Are you gonna tell me?”

“No!” He tickled my legs up to my knees. “No- no please! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

“Telling me is the only way to make the tickling stop!” He slowly removed my clothing, piece by piece.

“No!” When I am completely naked he tied me in a tight spread-eagle position and grinned at me. I squirmed and looked up at him.

“Well, are you gonna tell?”

“No!”

“I see.” he them proceeded to tickle all over my body.

“Ahhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeep no!” I squirmed and laughed and arched my back. He continued tickling me all over as I kept laughing.

“Had enough?”

“I won’t tell!”

“Why not?”

“Because I wasn’t planning anything!”

“Then why did you smile and laugh?” I merely smiled again. He grinned and blew a raspberry on my bare tummy.

“Ahhhhhh!” I arched my back and laughed.

“I think that my slave loves getting tickled!”

“No! No!”

“Uh-huh.”

“Nooo!”

“No what?”

“I hate it!”

“For real or are you just saying that?” I shook my head and didn’t answer. “I see.” He licked his lips when he looked at a certain spot on my body.

“Oh no!” I tried to get free as he started licking that spot.

“Silly Slave!” He laughed as I gasped and he kept licking my clit. I started to writhe and squirm. He licked faster and I started to sigh and moan. He continued licking me.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” He continued licking and I arched up towards him. He still continued. I got even closer to orgasm, which cause him to lick faster. “Oooooooooooooooooooooo!” He continued licking away until I came. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” He grinned and I smiled at him as I slowly came down from my orgasm.

“Silly Slave!”

“Sillier Master!”

Silliest Slave to the infinitive power!” I giggled and closed my eyes. “Tired, Slave?”

“A little, Master.”

“I see.” He then poked my underarms. I giggled and opened my eyes as I tried to squirm away. He chuckled as I looked up at him. “Yes, Slave?”

“What time will your daughter be here?”

“Nine, why?”

“Just asking.”

“Alright. So, what shall we do now?”

“Whatever you like.” He drew a claw lazily over my stomach. “Oooooooooooooooo!” I squirmed and giggled. He winked and I giggled. He then smiled and I smiled back, he nuzzled me and I giggled. That made him grin. I laughed and laid back on the bed. He curled up next to me, decided he was uncomfortable and stretched out on the bed.

I looked over at him, which prompted him to ask, “Yes?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Alright.”

“Is your daughter still coming over?”

“Yep.”

“Cool, what time is it?”

“7:30.”

“Cool.”

“Yep.”

“Is she staying the night?”

“Dunno, she can if she wants to.” He then poked me, provoking me to squeal and squirm. I laughed and he smiled. I stuck my tongue out playfully. “Oh really?”

“Yep.” My master then tickled my sides. I squealed and started to laugh. He nuzzled my tummy, which made me arch my back and laugh. He grinned and headed towards my feet. “Oooooooooo no!”

“What?”

“Don’t tickle my feet!”

“Since when did you get a choice or say in the matter?!”

“……………..Never Master………” He smiled and I nodded at him. He nuzzled my feet, which made me laugh and squeal. “Ahhhhh! Get away!

“Awww.” He stopped and I looked up at him. “Hmmm, I could go back and continue, but I’m not.” I sighed in relief. He untied me and command, “Go and get cleaned up and presentable.”

“Yes, Master.” I leave the room and I shower and get dressed. I come downstairs to find him preparing for his daughter’s visit. He looked me over and smiled at me. I smiled back and asked, ‘What time is it?”

“8:30, Slave.”

“Oooooooo, cool.”

“What are you wearing”, asked my Master.

“A red halter top and a black skirt.”

My master wolf whistled and said, “Nice.”

I giggled and replied, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” I sit on the couch as my master goes and prepares dinner. I leaned back and closed my eyes as he continued cooking. I am almost asleep until my master calls out, “Wake up in there!”

I jerk awake and call back, “I’m awake!”

“OK, good.”

“is it pretty close to nine?”

“Yes.”

“Cool.” I prop my feet up on the living room table.

“That is very tempting.”

I smirked and said, “I know.” He smiled at me and I smiled back.

You are wearing shoes, yes?”

“Flip-flops.”

“Cool.”

“Yep.” Then there is a knock at the door. My master got up to answer the door. He hugs his daughter Chele and brings her into the living room. She sits on the couch and I look over at her. She looks back at me and smiles.

“Hi I’m Angel.”

“Hi I’m Chele, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.” I walk into the kitchen, along with my Master and Chele. I sit as he serves dinner and I smile at him. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” We all start eating and I listen to Chele and her father conversing. They turn and look at me and laugh. I giggle slightly. Then my Master pokes me in the ribs. I squealed and laughed. My master grinned at me and I smiled back. We all finished and he cleared the table.
I follow Chele and my master back to the living room. I sit down in a chair.

“So, Angel, how are you?”

“I’m fine, how are you?”

“Doing well.”

“That’s great.”

“Yep.” I slid my feet out of my flip-flops as my Master grinned and placed them on a footstool.

Chele leaned over and whispered into my ear, “That’s very tempting to my father.”

“I know.” We both laughed.

Chele yawned and said, “Well, I am going to bed.”

My master echoed her with, ‘Well I have to make a phone call, “I will see you both tomorrow.”

Good night Master and Chele.“ I headed up t o my room and I fall asleep. I awoke the next morning to the sound of Chele’s laughter. I ran downstairs to the living room and saw my master tickling Chele.

“Morning Slave!” He stopped tickling Chele.

“Good morning Master!” I looked at Chele, who was laying on the ground panting.

“You’re getting soft Daddy.”

“Nonsense, my dear, just giving you a break is all.” I laugh at them.

Chele asked, “Do you want to be next?” I backed up to the wall. Chele giggled and my master laughed. I playfully stuck my tongue out at them.

My master exclaimed, “Oh no you didn’t!”

“I did!”

My master advanced upon me and asked, “Well?”

“I have nothing to say.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.” With that he poked my bare tummy. I squealed and batted at his paws.

“She’s a feisty one, Daddy”, stated Chele.

“I know.” He continues to tickle my bare tummy. I squirm trying to get away as I laugh. Chele joined in and started tickling my sides. I slid down the wall trying to escape the tickling. Then they attacked the soles of my feet, my Master on the left, Chele on the right. I thrashed and laughed.

“Sorry yet?”

“No….”

“I see!” They tickle faster. I laugh hysterically as I try to kick them away from me. They keep tickling and tickling. I thrash and laugh. They continue until I am sorry.

“Ahhhhh! I am sorry! I am sorry!” They stop and my Master picks me up and carries me into the kitchen. He sets me down and serves me breakfast. I eat as Chele and my master talk and watch.

“So, Angel, where is your Hot-Spot?”

“Like my worst spot?” Chele nods and I say, ‘My feet.”

She nods again and says, “Mine is everywhere!”

“Cool.”

Chele states, “Yeah it is.”

“Yep. Does your daddy tickle you a lot?”

“That I do”, he replied as Chele giggled and blushed. I laughed and finished eating. My master watched as I finished up. I stand up to clear my dishes but my master orders, “Sit down. I will clear the dishes later.”

I look at him and sit back down as I reply, “All right.”

“So what shall we going to do today?”

“I don’t know.”
Chele chimes in, “Neither do I.” My master looked over at me and suddenly I felt a poke under the table.

I squealed as my Master told me, “I love it when you squeal Slave.”

I giggled and responded, “I know.”

“Oh, good! But what to do now?”

“I dunno…..”

“I see.”

“Yep.”

“Silly lil’ slave.”

“Sillier Master.” He grinned as I laughed.

“Silliest slave to infinity!” I squealed and laughed as Chele and her father tickled my sides and I batted at Chele’s paw.

“Hmmm”, Chele ponders, “Maybe this should be taken to the playroom.” My eyes widened as my master chuckled and Chele grinned. My master picked me up and carried me to the playroom.

“Oh no”, I cried as I was strapped to the X-frame. I squirm as they prepare to tickle me from head to toe. Then they proceed to do just that. I squealed and laughed as they continued. My toes curled in reaction. Chele tickled my underarms while her father tickled my soles and toes. I thrashed and laughed hysterically. They tickled even faster, which made me scream with laughter. Suddenly all the tickling stopped and I looked up.

“She looks too hot in the clothes Daddy”, Chele said mischievously.

My eyes went even wider as I begged, “Oh no!”

My master chuckled and asked, “So, what are you wearing?”

I closed my eyes and responded, “A white tank top and black pants.”

“Cool.”

“Mhhmmmmm.”

“Yeah, she be hot in them.” I squirmed nervously as my shirt and pants were removed.

“Oh no!”

“What’s wrong? Didn’t put any underwear on today?”

“Exactly….”

His jaw dropped as he asked, “For real?”. Chele snickered as I nodded slowly. My master grinned fangily as he started licking me.

“Oh nooo!” He continued and Chele resumed tickling me. I laughed and squirmed and they sped up the tickling and licking. I laughed harder and they increased the tickling speed. I arch my back and thrash. Then they stopped. I caught my breath and looked up at them

“Yes slave?”

“N-nothing…”

“Ok.” I nodded as he grinned and I smiled back. Then he untied me and commanded me, “Go get cleaned up.” I nodded and walked out of the room. I get cleaned up and I walk into the living room where I am joined by Chele and Master. I smile at them as I place my feet on the living room table. They smiled back and my Master started massaging my feet. Chele joined in by massaging my back, neck, and shoulders. As the massage continued, I slowly fell asleep. Master laid me on the couch and they tucked me in. I turned over and my Master made sure I did not roll off of the couch. I slept for a good hour and I then jerked awake. I walked into the kitchen to find my Master making lunch. “Did you enjoy your nap?”

“Yes I did Master thank you.” He set lunch on the table and we begin eating.

After lunch was done, he asked me, “So, what would you like to do this afternoon?”

“Whatever you like.” He reached over and poked me. I squealed and poked back. He chuckled and I smiled innocently.

“The playroom awaits if you keep misbehaving slave.” He poked me again and I reached out to return the poke but I remember and I pull my hand back. He grinned at me and I smiled back. “So what to do now?”

“I dunno….”

“Playroom?”

“Sure.”

“Yay!” He lead me to the playroom. I laughed at his yay as he asked, “What piece of equipment to use this time?!

“Oooooooo dunno!”

“Neither do I.” Then he decided and strapped to the rack. He then remove my footwear, leaving them bare and vulnerable.

“Oh no!”

“Oh yes!”

“Not that!”

“Not that what?”

“Don’t tickle my feet!”

“Why?”

“You know why!” He grinned and I smiled. He then lowered a claw towards my heels.

“Oh nooo!” He then tickled my heels as I giggled. He moved up towards my soles, arches, and insteps. I squirmed and laughed. He continues on up and attacks my balls and toes. I laughed hysterically. He smiles and tickled my feet from heels to toes. I tried to kick my feet as I laughed. He tickled faster, which made me laugh more. He continued, and I lapsed into silent laughter. He stopped and I looked up at him. He smiled and nuzzled my cheek. I giggled and laugh as resumed his tickling, all the way from my underarms to my knees and back again. I squealed and laughed as I bucked up towards him. He stopped and released me and I sat up and hugged him. He hugged me back carried me upstairs to play a game of 50/50.

Last edited:
Awesome Angel, you obviously put a lot of thought into this. I definetly want to be tickled by you, now. When i come to Cali, we gotta meet up, cause you are one wicked ler, WHOA!

jersey_tickler said:
Awesome Angel, you obviously put a lot of thought into this. I definetly want to be tickled by you, now. When i come to Cali, we gotta meet up, cause you are one wicked ler, WHOA!

Thanks JT! I try to be wicked! That's why they call me a Devilish angel! :devil: :angel: :p

Very nice playful story, TG4L. I could feel the love between them. :D

Great story! *mutters under breath* wish I could've been the master, though.

(I know you're there. Update a thread at the silly section! I'm bored!)

super fantastic...you are getting better and better..great set up and very well written and detailed..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back