• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklejen spy story (MF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here’s another story for my latest muse, ticklejen. Since she digs the whole spy scenario fantasy, I thought I would do another story except with a female tickler added to the mix, this time. For those of you awaiting the next installment of the "Brianna Story" have no fear, because it will be here.

Jennifer Green walked up to the porch of her parent’s cabin, carrying some firewood in tow. The thirty four year old spy had enjoyed a week off from her CIA work, especially the last assignment she had. A week had passed since Alex had tickle-tortured Jennifer in order to find out what agency she worked for. Jennifer fought it for over an hour, and was about to spill her guts (metaphorically speaking) when she was rescued by her cohorts who shot the villain. Jennifer blocked that out of her head during the week, and reminded herself that it was over and done with. Now she was building a fire in the living room, and tomorrow morning she would pack up and head back to the city.
Donned in a beige V neck sweater, blue jeans, a pair of thin red socks, and brown steel toed hiking boots, which were the norm whenever Jennifer visited the country. Matt had come to see her during the week and spent some time with her, which she appreciated. She liked him a lot and could tell the feeling was mutual for him too. So far, they had sex once, and Matt had brought her breakfast in the next morning which she took with more than a grain of salt.

Once she got the fire going, Jennifer realized that the food in the cabin was running short, and she couldn’t leave it with the cupboards bare. So she decided to go into town and buy some more groceries to stock up on as well as get her one last meal before she left.

Getting into her car, Jennifer drove ten miles into a small town nearby and bought a week’s supply of groceries, and fixings for a chicken salad. She also went to check her parent’s mail, which was in the town post office. Jennifer was surprised to see that there was mail for her, something that was encased in a big manila envelope The return address was David’s, but she couldn’t figure out why he would send her something when he had already been to see her during the week. Once Jennifer got to her car she tore the seal off and reached inside to pull out a sexy piece of lingerie. It was a pretty pink one-piece that had a cute little bow right below the cleavage area.

Along with a note that said

~Jen

Just a little something for you to wear when you get home, now you’ll have something sexy to wear for when we.

~David

Jennifer smiled to herself, David was too much. They would definitely have to set up Round 2 when she got back. Pulling out of the parking lot, she headed back to the cabin.
It was dusk when Jennifer got back, and she proceeded to bring the groceries into the cabin. But not before she reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a glock 9mm handgun and tucked it in the back of her jeans with her sweater covering it up. Jennifer wasn’t paranoid, but she didn’t want to take any chances when she was by herself with no neighbors around.

Setting the groceries in the kitchen, Jennifer started to put them away, but then decided that she’d better pack the one-piece in her suitcase. If she left it in her car, she would look like a hooker, and her undercover days were on layaway for a while. So she walked back to her car and grabbed the one-piece from the passenger side, she’d be sure to try it on when she got home. Once she got back in the kitchen she started to put peanut butter in the pantry and some frozen chicken filets in the freezer.

“So, how long til dinner” came a male’s voice?

Jennifer’s heart skipped a beat, and a look of panic came across her face. With her head still in the freezer and her body frozen, Jennifer realized she would have to act fast. The voice was not too far away, possibly seating right at the table. Quick as lightning, she withdrew her firearm and turned to face the owner of the voice.

“Freeze ordered Jennifer, but she saw no one.

“Up here, my little beauty” said the voice again.

Jennifer walked out into the living room and saw a man sitting the top level, right next to the bed she slept in. He was about three inches taller than Jennifer, wearing an all black suit, and had a round head like Danny Devito with a short black mustache. In fact he looked like a cross between Devito and Boris from the Bulwinkle Show, and he was Russian too.

“You, stay right there and don’t move a muscle commanded Jennifer, who raised the gun to meet level with the man. She needed to get to her cell phone and call Matt, so he could send back up.

“Toss your veapon Ms Green, you don’t vant to do dis”.

“Not a chance asshole snapped Jennifer, in about twenty minutes you’re going to be hearing choppers land in my backyard and then consider your ass served”.

Moving ever so slowly, Jennifer backed up but still kept her gaze and gun on her target. She reached for her cell phone on the coffee table, but it was gone.

“Looking for dis said a feminie voice”.

Jennifer whipped around and prepared to shoot, but her piece was kicked out of her hands and another kick sweeped at her legs which knocked her to the ground.
Jennifer’s jaw about hit the ground when she saw the figure towering over her.

It was in fact a woman, who stood at least 6”2”, long black hair, wearing black spandex pants and a black turtleneck. One could even say that she and her partner were Boris and Natasha. She easily caught the handgun and ejected the clip, which she stuck in her back pocket.

“Tsk tsk, little girls shouldn’t play with guns joked the woman as she pulled back the slide, remembering there was one bullet in the chamber. “There, problem solved” she added with a smirk and tossed the empty gun across the room. “Oh, where are my manners, let me help you up dearie”. Grabbing both of Jennifer’s wrists, she hoisted the woman to her feet and pushed her into an easy chair.

“Who are you demanded Jennifer, what do you want”?

“Jennifer Green I presume came her reply, my you have such a lovely place here”. “Yes, it should do nicely, don’t you agree Boris”?

“Indeed Sasha, said Boris addressing his partner, so did you like our gift Ms. Green”?

“Gift, what gift, I don’t know what you’re talking about”? Jennifer looked puzzled.

“He’s referring to that sexy piece of lingerie that is sitting on your kitchen table explained Sasha, who pointed with her index finger to the table behind Jennifer.

“What, you were the ones who sent that to me, why”?

“It’s all part of our plan, Jennifer, came Boris’s voice. “You came to our country, to assist apprehending our boss, Nikolai Ivanov”. “He was quite displeased with Alex, and his failure to extract information from you”. “Unfortunately Alex isn’t all that worthless, because he found your personal file which listed every form of address you have resided”. “Including this place he added with a smile, and all it took was for us to plant a couple of bugs before you arrived with a special order from FED EX”.

“And unlike Alex started Sasha, ve do not zettle for mistakes, and ve shall get what ve came here for”.

“And what might that be” inquired Jennifer?

She heard a whistle from the top of the loft, and saw that Boris had a large feather in his hand. Jennifer gulped and her eyes went wide at the sight of the feather, which was a dead give away that they planned on tickling her. There was no way that she could go through that ordeal again.

“The location of your agency said Sasha, now take off your clothes”.

“Forget it said Jennifer defiantly, I will not play this game again”.

Sasha took two steps toward her, and glared down at Jennifer once more.

“Take zem off, she barked, vrite now”!

“No way bitch shot Jennifer, as she quickly hopped off the chair and made a break for it. She almost made it to the back door, when she felt Sasha grab her by the bangs of her hair.

“Owww, let go of my hair” yelped Jennifer.

“With pleasure smiled Sasha as she switched her grip from the lock of hair to grabbing Jennifer’s biceps and holding her up. She carried the shorter woman into the living room who wasted no time with kicking and screaming.

“Boris, dahling, if you would be so kind to give Jennifer a taste of our own medicine”.

Boris got up from his seat, and pulled out a small tranq gun. He aimed it at Jennifer, who was being held outstretched just so he wouldn’t miss his target.

Jennifer shut her eyes completely, and then winced in pain when she felt a sharp prick above her left breast.

“Goot shot she heard Sasha say, now come down here and help me”.

Opening her eyes, Jennifer saw a dart sticking out of her shoulder.

“Not to vorry assured Boris, it’s harmless but designed to keep you from moving”.

“Keeping your entire body still while ve tickle you added Sasha, but dat does not mean that ve can’t move your body parts”.

“Put me down cried Jennifer who was kicking like a four year old at K-Mart, right now”!

“As you wish obliged Sasha, but I doubt you’ll get very far”.

Sasha dropped Jennifer on her tush, as the captive plucked out the dart and scrambled on all fours. She didn’t get more than five feet, when she began to lose feeling in her legs.
Collapsing to her chest, Jennifer cursed and groaned at her predictament.

“Ha snorted Sasha, thee spy has fallen and she von’t be getting up, at least not for two hours”. Kneeling down, she gently rolled Jennifer over and onto her back.

“Vhat do you vant me to do inquired Boris as he got down from the upper level.

“Go get the out the harness ordered Sasha, and make sure the anklets are attached”.

“Da replied Boris, going to do what was requested of him.

Sasha shrugged, and then noticed Jennifer’s sweater was pulled up a little, which gave a slight glimpse of Jennifer’s trim tummy and innie bellybutton. Grinning devilishly, Sasha lifted up the sweater more and gave the belly a few light tickles.

“HEH HEE HEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEQUIT IT giggled Jennifer, that tickles”!

“I know dahling smiled Sasha, and there’s more where dat came from”. But first, I need to get you out of these clothes”.

Jennifer’s gaze was up at the ceiling now, as she started to feel the effects of the drug wade through her body. She wasn’t quite paralyzed yet, otherwise she wouldn’t have felt Sasha unlacing her boots. Lifting her head up a bit, Jennifer could only watch as Sasha tugged at her boot which came off with a pop.

“Nice socks admired Sasha, I just love the color red”. She tossed the boot to Boris and started to massage Jennifer’s sock clad foot. Boris caught the boot, but dropped the one-piece next to Sasha. Grinning to himself, he sniffed the inside of the boot.

“Hmmmm murmured Boris as he inhaled the warm leather scent, smells damn good, I can’t wait to smell her feet now”.

“In due time, Boris, said Sasha, now go outside and smoke a cigarette”.

“Vhat demanded Boris, just vhen you start undressing her, vhy can’t I stay”.

“Because it’s not your business to see her naked, you might git ideas in dat horny head of yours”. “Ve girls need our privacy vhen showing private parts, you know she added huskily.

“Fine whined Boris, but don’t start tickling her until I come back”.

“Deal agreed Sasha, now go smoke”.

Boris got a good look at Jennifer and smiled to himself, knowing that she’d be showing more skin when he got back inside. Sasha rolled her eyes and gave a sigh when she heard the door close.

“Men, they have a vun track mind”. “Now vhere vas I, ah yes, let’s git your sock off”.

Sasha peeled Jennifer’s red sock down to her heel. Then lifted her ankle up and slid the rest of the sock off, revealing her size eight barefoot. Cupping the heel in her left hand, Sasha stared in awe at the sight before her. Perfectly trimmed toenails with clear polish, a soft looking sole with a hint of pinkness and a few wrinkles intact, and a pale white surface on the the top of her foot.

“Ah ha cackled Sasha, Alex vas right vhen he said you had beautiful feet, but I had to see them for myself”.

Jennifer felt her foot slowly going to sleep, and could only twitch her first two toes. Sasha noticed this and a sly smile crept to her ruby red lips.

“Look at those toes, so cute yet they can barely viggle, let me help them a bit”.

Still cupping the heel with her right hand, she used her other hand to tug and tease each of Jennifer’s toes.

“This little piggy vent to market sang Sasha while teasing and giving the big toe a pinch and quick wiggl.. “This little piggy stayed home she continued while moving to the index toe and wiggling the sedated piggy with ease.

“No, not the piggies protested Jennifer. Being a grown woman, she couldn’t stand this woman playing a silly nursery rhyme with her toes, just so she could humiliate Jennifer while fondling her feet.

“This little piggy had roast beef she continued, vile this little piggy had none,. “And this little piggy vent vee vee vee vee, all the vay home”.

“Eeeeee hee hee hee, stop that complained Jennifer, it’s nAHAHAHAHAHAT FUNNY”!

“Then vi are you laughing teased Sasha with that same evil smile”. I think ve should play an encore vith your other foot, since you seem to luv it so much”.

Sasha quickly unlaced Jennifer’s other boot, yanked it off and threw it across the room. Then she tore off Jennifer’s remaining sock, and proceeded to play “This Little Piggy” again. When she finished the encore, Sasha kneeled behind Jennifer’s head and pinned her arms back.

“What are you doing demanded Jennifer, but then she took the hint when her sweater was yanked by the hems and pulled free from her body.

“Silly, you have bare feet, I need you bare naKed laughed Sasha, as she tossed Jennifer’s sweater away. While Jennifer shivered in her white bra, Sasha admired the sight of Jennifer’s cute bare feet sticking out of her jeans. She almost hated to strip them off, but she knew that there was something better underneath those jeans.

“Please, don’t take my pants off begged Jennifer, leave them on”!

Sasha smiled coyly and knelt down next to Jennifer’s ear, and softly stroked her hair.

“If I leave them on, how can I find the kitty Sasha whispered ever so seductively . “Do you know vhat I am going to do vhen I find the kitty”?

Not wanting to hear the answer, Jennifer remained silent, but felt her question answered when Sasha gave her ear a little lick. Jennifer cringed in disgust, but felt a tingle in her loins as well.

Next Sasha unfastened and unzipped Jennifer’s jeans and took them off in one big swoop. To her delight, Jennifer had on red panties that matched her socks but not her bra.

“My my cooed Sasha, you are just full of surprises”. Unfortunately, so am I, little one”.

Reaching into her handbag, Sasha pulled out a pair of scissors, along with two quill feathers. She brought the scissors close to Jennifer’s bra,

“Don’t be afraid assured Sasha, I’m just going to cut off the double barrel slingshot, because you look cute enough in your red hot panties.

As soon as the bra was cut in two, Boris came waltzing in.

“I vent outside just so you could strip her half naked complained Boris, vhat about her pink outfit.

“Patience Boris, first she gets tickled in her undies, then the lingerie”. “Throw her clothes in the fire place, along with the rest of the clothing in her suitcase”. Except for her boots and socks of course, because I vant to smell her feet vhenever I vant”.

Jennifer groaned after hearing this, and started to fuss even more when Boris cam back with a heap of her clothes which he threw into the fireplace without hesitation.

“Goot, now can you rig the harness, since you are the tallest”.

Very vell said Sasha, hold her legs up for me”.

Sasha took the harness and threw one half over the high beam, which was about five feet above her head. (First, for those of you that don’t know what I’m talking about. The high beam is a huge rafter that hangs a little below the ceiling of some log cabins, Sasha is attempting to make a pulley system to hang ticklejen from)

Boris, now holding Jennifer’s bare feet, buried his nose into them and inhaled deeply.

‘Quit that snapped Jennifer, I mean it, don’t smell my feet”.

“Mmmmm sighed Boris, your feet stink so good, hmmmmm”.

”Oh Boris scoffed Sasha, vould you cut the crap and just hold her legs steady”.

“Fine muttered Boris who was getting grumpy and impatient with his sidekick bossing him around.

“Very goot, now I’ll blindfold her so she doesn’t get sick”.

“What do you mean sick demanded Jennifer, what are you gonna do to me”.

“Tickle you with your lovely soles facing the ceiling answered Sasha as she tied the blindfold around Jennifer’s eyes. And just like before with Alex, Jennifer found herself in the dark once more. Unable to see where the tickle attacks were coming from.

“Oh nooooo cried Jennifer, NOT THAT”!
Sasha attached the anklets to Jennifer’s ankles (hence the name) and then using all her strength, she raised Jennifer four feet above the floor so that she hung upside down.

Still holding the rope so that her captive wouldn’t fall, Sasha motioned for Boris to bind the harness to the staircase, so that Jennifer could just swing slowly.

“Put me down cried a frantic Jennifer, as she felt the blood shoot to her head, get me out of this please”!

“Not just yet my sweet said Boris, not till ve have our fun”.

“Alvright Boris came Sasha, you get her upper body”. “Or rather her lower body now she giggled.

“I vant to tickle her feet first demaned Boris, I’ve been vaiting too long”.

“How can you tickle her feet vhen you can’t reach them asked Sasha. “You’ll get your chance after we take her down”. “Until then, I shall take care of these sexy feet myself”.

Sasha approached Jennifer’s catatonic bare feet and licked her lips erotically. Then she drew her long red fingernail down Jennifer’s left sole.

Ahhhhhnehehehehe cringed Jennifer as her face unintentionally broke out into a grin but no laughing came out.

Sasha smirked even more slyly, because there was another reason she wanted Jennifer blindfolded. She wanted to psychologically torture Jennifer as well. Just like Alex had done the previous week, except Sasha was a professional at mind games and tickle torture.

Holding Jennifer’s right foot in her both hands, she used her thumbs to gently massage the balls of the foot. This caused Jennifer to hum softly and even sigh with relaxation, Despite her upside-down predicament. For ten seconds, Jennifer felt very spoiled.
Hmmmmmm moaned Jennifer, that feels so good, I like that a lot”.

“I bet you do said Sasha, but I think you vould like dis more.

She quickly wriggled all ten fingernails against Jennifer’s sole going a hundred miles an hour.

“OHOOOOOHOHNOOOOHOHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHA squealed Jennifer, DON’T TICKLE MY FEET”.

Sasha kept her victim in stitches for about thirty seconds, and then came to a stop. Jennifer sighed heavily, and caught her breath again. Now Sasha seized all five of Jennifer’s toes and separated them a bit.

“I just love your little piggies cooed Sasha, but do you know vhat I vould love to do the most”.

Jennifer just bit her lip and remained silent, it was all too much.

“I vould love to slide my tongue in between your toes said Sasha seductively.

“Da agreed Boris, so vould I”.

Then he looked down at his groin, and ran to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Sasha separated the big toe from the index toe on Jennifer’s left foot, and stuck her nose in the space between. Jennifer began to whimper softly, because she knew that her toes were going to be drenched in saliva. But instead, she felt warm breath blowing on her toes instead. At first Jennifer was confused, but then she took the hint that Sasha was trying to tease her more than tickle her.

“Isn’t this getting you excited Jennifer asked Sasha in between blows. “Very soon, you shall be experiencing a tidal vave of tremors covering your sexy ticklish body”. “And vhen your body cannot take it anymore, you shall explode right here”. Very lightly, she wriggled her five fingers along Jennifer’s panty covered clit.

Jennifer gulped and shivered even more, because she knew it was right. Alex had almost gotten her to the point of orgasm last week, and now all bets were off.

“Oooooh, oh please don’t touch me there moaned Jennifer, ohohohoh please not there”!

Sasha quit blowing, and planted a big wet kiss on Jennifer’s left sole. Then she let go of Jennifer’s left foot. Then after about seven seconds, she started licking up and down the right sole like a dog.

‘NOOOHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAQUIT THAT screamed Jennifer, IT HAHAAAHEEEHAAAHEHAHAAAHAA REALLLLY TICKLES”!

“Da replied Sasha, you have such tasty feet, Jennifer”. “C’mon now Boris, you’ll get her feet in due time, just find a spot to tickle her”.

Boris took his right hand and began to tickle Jennifer’s ribs with his bare hands, which lead to more high pitched laughter from the giggling spy.

“One, two, three, four, counted Boris, now I’ll tickle you even more”.

Using each hand, he continued to tickle Jennifer’s ribs but used his remaining hand to tickle her belly as well. All Jennifer could do was laugh hysterically at the tickling and slightly moan at her feet being licked.

“WAAAAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHEEHEEHWAAAWOULD YOU BOTH STAAAAHAHAHAHAAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEEEHEEE cried Jennifer. Her body swinging ever so slightly as she still hung upside down. But Sasha was able to steady her by holding on tight to Jennifer’s captive feet, and was now planting big wet kisses on the tops of her feet.

“EH OOOH AAHHAAAHAHAAAA TEEHEEEEHEEE OHOOOOH THAAT TICKLES SOOOOO MUCH HEE HEEEHAAHWAAAAHAAHAAHAHHA”!

“The location of your agency, Jennifer, blurted Sasha, be a good girl and tell me everything I vant to know”.

“AAAAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAANEVER YOU WHORE, AAAAHHHHHAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEH”!

“Vreally replied Sasha, not even if I do dis”?

Sticking out her long pointy tounge, she ran it across all five of Jennifer’s toes, back and forth. While Boris started to blast raspberrys on her belly.

WAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAA, YOU BASTARD, DON’T DO THAT” screeched Jennifer.

On that note, Boris gave her another one, which lead to Jennifer screaming again. Using his long red feather, he sawed Jennifer’s hardened nipples. Sasha licked Jennifer’s other set of toes and stuck her tongue in between the toes as well.

Jennifer began to feel more goosebumps pop up all over her body now, and she felt a tingling in her loins as well. Tickling was torture for her, but at the same time it was an erotic feeling that her body secretly desired. After the escapade with Alex, she had never felt more turned on in her life.

“Please whined Jennifer, you have to let me, please let me”…..

“Let you what, dahling asked Sasha, vhat do you vant us to do”?

“Forget it murmured Jennifer, you’ll only tickle me more”.

“Ve vill tickle you regardless growled Sasha, now tell me”.

Jennifer bit her lip, she would reveal nothing.

Sasha shrugged and put her lips around Jennifer’s big toe and began to suck it like a lollipop.

“EEEEEHEEEEHEEEEE OH GOD, I NEED TO CUM, I NEED TO CUM SOOO BAAAAD begged Jennifer.

“Just tell us everything about your agency and ve vill grant your wish” promised Sasha.

“Noooo whimpered Jennifer who was crying softly, AHHHHH I JUST CAN’T DO IT”.

“You know you want to tempted Sasha, because that orgasm can prevent you from flipping your lid and turning you into a horny laughing lunatic”.

“Just take comfort in the fact that you never had a choice” added Boris, it is not unlikely for people to crack when being tortured”.

“I won’t comply muttered Jennifer, I can’t”.

“Yes you can dahling cooed Sasha, and you vill”.

Sasha put all five of Jennifer’s toes in her mouth and drenched them in saliva, then she nibbled as well and went to the other toes to pay them a visit. Boris got down on his knees and tickled Jennifer’s breasts with his fingers, and used his feather to tickle Jennifer’s belly button.

By this time Jennifer’s laughter had gotten out of control. Her voice was getting hoarse from all the incoherent canned laughter and she was starting to sob more now. Three minutes of this torture was all she could take anymore. Jennifer wanted to cum more than anything in the world, and at this point would trade her soul for an orgasm.

“OOOOKAY OKAY, I’ll TELL YOU ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE GIVE IT ME, I NEED TO FUCKING CUMHMHMHMHM”!

“Alright baby, ve are stopping, now talk to me”.

“Okay spattered Jennier, my agency is located in two parts. One is in Baltimore, and the other is in Mexico, I’ll give you all the information.

Boris and Sasha listened intentively to Jennifer’s details, when she was done Jennifer gave out a huge sigh of relief and waited for her treat.

“Boris go out to her car and look for a laptop, vhen you find ze laptop I vant you to dig up all her files and get an address to her compound in Mexico”. “Ve must leave the United States, before someone finds out ve are here”. But first, hold her body, so she doesn’t hurt her head.

Boris got up and did so, and Sasha undid the anklets. Then Jennifer’s legs hit the floor with a thud. And Boris gently laid her down on a huge rug. After that he lit up a cigarette and went out to dig through Jennifer’s car.

“Okay said Jennifer, I gave you what you wanted now let me orgasm and get the hell out”.

“Just vun moment girlie explained Sasha, you shall get to release your honey, but you are coming vith us back to Russia”.

“WHAT bellowed Jennifer, THAT WASN’T PART OF THE DEAL”!

“Of course it vasn’t replied Sasha dryly, ve are taking you vith us because you vill vorn your friends about us”. “Besides, ve vant you to be our personal tickle toy, and play vith you anytime ve vant”.

“Nooooooo sobbed Jennifer who started to cry more, don’t take me away, please just leave me here”!

“Don’t vorry sveetie cooed Sasha who got on her knees and stroked Jennifer’s hair, ve shall take goot care of you”. “Now let me give you vhat you so desperately crave.

Jennifer felt her panties slide down her legs and come off her feet. Then she felt Sasha’s warm tongue licking all around her left breast. Then she felt the feather brush against her clit as it went up and down. Sasha began to bite on her nipples and used her other hand tickle the right breast. After ten seconds of this erotic play, Jennifer felt a tidal wave come crashing down on her limbido. The next thing she knew she was pumping out her love juices at fast paced speed.

“You’re mine now Jennifer threatened Sasha, as soon as I get you cleaned up, ve shall dress you in your pink outfit vhich is going to be your attire from this day forward”.

Jennifer’s brain was just so lost and lusted in her orgasm that she blacked out and let her exhaustion kick in.

When she came to consciousness, she noticed that she was no longer on the floor in her living room but lying on the couch. Suddenly she felt her toes wiggle, the effects had worn off. Jennifer sat in upright position and noticed two things besides being able to move again.

Both Boris and Sasha laid on the floor completely still and they had duct tape covering their mouths. Sitting in the Lazy Boy recliner was her boyfriend/co worker, David.

“Oh David yelled Jennifer, I was so scared”.

He got up and caught her head on as she raced into his arms. They kissed and hugged, and savored the moment for a moment.

“It’s alright now, Jen began David, I gave them both a taste of their own medicine”.

He pointed to the dart gun on the coffee table and indicated the paralyzed captives before him and then gave Jennifer a sly smirk.

“Yeah, sorry about dressing you in that said David being apologetic, but it seems they got rid of all your clothing and I didn’t want you to be completely nude”.

“I know said Jennifer, they threw my clothes in the fireplace”. “But they did clean me up after I came which was nice”. “Still though, I had a week’s worth of laundry in that suitcase”.

“Oh, so that’s why it smells like burnt sweatsocks”. joked David, to which Jennifer gave him a smile and another kiss.

“Here said David handing her a feather, now you can get them back for what they did to you”.

“Thank you said Jennifer, I know just what to do”.

“Oh yeah added David, they didn’t clean you up after your orgasm, that was me”.

He gave her a wink, and Jennifer gave him a third kiss. But this time, it was a twenty second kiss that got David rock hard after nine of those seconds.

Jennifer padded across the floor in her bare feet, and stood before Sasha, holding the feather in hands”.

“Payback time, you Russian bitch, now let’s see if you can take it”!

Stay tuned!

Great stuff Jersey. I love your work and I can't wait for the next installment of Brianna's torment.

Hope to see more ticklish adventures from Agent Green too.

Thanks suikoden and Angel, two of my favorite peeps

Yep, a long overdue story for ticklejen, a fanstastic young woman who I am looking forward to meeting. Sadly, this is the last of her adventures, but I do plan on telling the story of our tickling session after we have it of course.

Next on my list of stories, is Brianna's last installment, and then another story involving the Occult and Marge, only a different girl. Then, something different, and then who knows?

Dear Lord that was fantastic! Exquisitely written and wonderful description. Well done indeed :D

I really loved that jersey! It was great and I am looking forward to meeting you when you come to visit me in Philly in October.

:wavingguy

thanks jen, and I also look forward to coming to Philly. Where I hope to make your spy fantasy come true, vhen I tickle you dahling! LOL

That was a great story jersey_tickler! ticklejen should consider herself very lucky.

Great Story

I do consider myself very lucky factor. Hope he writes more tickling stories about me, lol but we'll see. Love ya jersey! :twohugs:

:bouncybou

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back