• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Waitress

tickler29

TMF Expert
Tina is an attractive young brunette who works as a waitress in a small restaraunt. He uniform consists of black slacks and a white blouse. Tina's blouse fits her perfectly, and realy shows off her sexy curves. As I finished my dinner one evening, Tina came over and sat with me. It was the end of my shift, and she asked me if I could give her a ride home. I, of course, was glad to help. When we got to Tina's place, she invited me in. As we sat side by side on her sofa, Tina noticed the mischievous grin on my face. When she asked me what I was up to, I told her that I was just wondering how ticklish she is. "Why don't you find out?" she replied with a smile. So I reached over, unbuttened her blouse, and opened it up. I then began to tease her belly button. Tina arched her back and let out a sream of giggly squeels. Next, I wrapped my hands around Tina's waist and started tickling her sides. Tina exploded into hysterical laughter, bucking and thrashing excitedly. "It tickles, IT TICKLES!!" she squeeled as the tickling sensations throbbed through her belly. I then worked my way up tina's ribcage, untill I reached her undrarms. As my fingers strummed the hollows of Tina's underarms, her laughter reached new heights. She tried to wigle, and squirm and get away. But there was no escaping my tickling fingers. Tina's laughter then became silent. A moment or two later, I stopped to let Tina catch her breath. After a few minutes, Tina looked at me with her pretty smile. "That was fun Eric, tickle me some more please." she said with childlike glee. So I sent my fingers dancing across her belly. Tina began thrashing about again in fits of ticklish laughter. The tickling continued for about a half an hour or so. Tina seemed to have as much fun being tickled as I was did tickling her. Then tina took me by the hand and led me to her bed room. That's where the real fun began. :devil:

Tina's a real waitress, but the story is purely fictional. I must admit though that I wish it were true. I'd love to take Tina home sometime and tickle her silly.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back