• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricked again, part 1

maryallison

TMF Novice
Well, I took the summer off, but here we are back in college and I got myself into another situation.
I had hoped everybody would have forgotten about that time I had to run through campus, um, (naked), and that other time I got tied up in the football team's locker room. That was a year ago! So I started the new year with that "oh don't notice me" thought running through my head. I dressed in sweaters and long sleeve blouses and blue jeans, so nothing would be exposed. I didn't even wear flip flops. The sorority had new pledges to torment, so I just sat in the back of the room and enjoyed others being put on the spot, for a change.
The pledges gave the same pathetic pleadings that I had given, last year, when each girl had to answer questions about sorority history, and take off a piece of clothing when they got a question wrong. Of course it was a house full of girls, so it didn't seem to matter, but when each blouse or bra was given up, it went into a pile, all together, so the pledges would soon have to scramble on the floor, sifting through the pile, to get dressed again.
One girl was down to bra and panties when she blurted out, "I want to challenge the members!"
Everybody laughed. It was cute. A pledge cannot challenge a member.
She held up her arms. "I'll do anything you say if you answer a simple question, but if you get it wrong, I switch places with a member and she has to take my place."
We all looked at each other, then shook our heads.
"Pledges don't give questions," someone said.
"But it's easy," she answered.
The sorority president walked to the pledge, then said, "What's the question. Whisper it."
The pledge whispered in the president's ear, and, after a few seconds, she nodded.
"The question is acceptable," the president said, "but on one condition. Any member can answer the question, and if she gets it right, she gets this little pledge as her slave for the rest of the night. But if you get it wrong, you take her place."
"In a bra and panties," the pledge added.
The other members with me all shook their heads, so the president spoke. "If you get the question right, the pledge is your slave for a week. Agreed?"
The pledge nodded.
That upped the ante, so a few girls took a step closer, as if they could hear the question sooner and blurt out a response. One girl rubbed her hands together.
The pledge took a deep breath. "Okay."
Her breasts rose and fell, and I quickly glanced down to her tummy and thuoght of how she would quiver with just a little finger dancing across it.
"Here's the question: Even if you don't come from Kentucky, you should know this."
(she took another breath, and I stared at her breasts just a bit too long)
"Ready?" she asked. (Her legs parted) "How do you pronounce the name of our state capital: Lou-EE-ville, Lou-US-ville, or Lou-AH-ville?"
"LouEEville!" I shouted.
The members around me exploded - laughing, and pointing at me - and I looked around to see what was the big deal. Everyone knew how to pronounce the word Louisville. The pledge picked up her blouse and skirt, even as I shook my head to stop her, and just as I said "the capital is pronounced--" she immediately said,
"Frankfort. The capital of Kentucky is Frankfort."
The sorority president stepped to me, and shrugged. "Sorry, girl. You lose."
"but-bu-bu-but..."
"Everybody knows that joke. Well, everybody but you."
I looked around the room, and the members all shrugged and giggled. The sorority president snapped her fingers.
"You know the penalty," she said. "Strip. Right now."

Excellent! I've been waiting for you to start writing again!

Nicely done. :fish:

Oldest joke in the book down here...and it works almost every time...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back