• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apples, Peaches, and Rockets Soujourn, Then, A Secret Fetish Finally Fulfilled

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. Things didn't start well in New York, as they were swept three games by the Mets. Fortunes improved when they got to Atlanta, as they won two of three there, and then also took two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the center of the country.
As Mitch traveled home on the plane from Houston late that Sunday, his mind was on one thing, perhaps perverted. Although he knew that Naomi would not be home until late that night, he couldnt wait to play with her feet, and tickle her. After relaxing, and settling himself in bed, Naomi arrived home about midnight. She entered the bedroom, shoes still on, and greeted Mitch. "Hi, let me just go take a shower, and then I'm all yours" Naomi said. "I dont suppose you would consider.." Mitch began. Naomi smirked. "You know, I am never going to get you to let up on asking me, until I give you your way. Instead of getting angry, and yelling at you, I think I am going to. You are a huge pain in my ass, but because I also love you so much, I am going to take off my shoes, and I hope that my feet are so sweaty and disgusting, that you will get off this, and not ask me to do it again." Naomi said. With that, Naomi locked the bedroom door so they wouldnt be disturbed, then sat down on the bed, removed her closed toed pump shoes, and gave Mitch her bare feet:" Just whiff them, okay, no foot worship until I clean them up, I dont want you to get sick" Naomi said. Mitch put his face down to his wife's bare feet, and inhaled the sweaty odor. After a few moments, Naomi pulled her foot away, and brought her foot to her own face, immediately dropping it down, and getting a revolted look on her face. "Oh my god, that smells so bad. How could that turn you on? That awful odor makes you excited?" Naomi questioned. Mitch pulled down his boxer shorts, to reveal a huge erection, and Naomi laughed. "Nearly a quarter century I've been married to you, and you have a foot smelling fetish, who knew?" Naomi said, with a giggle. "So, what do you say, once a homestand, can I? I mean, it would be something I would appreciate" Mitch said, sheepishly. "My instinct is to say no, but, as my feet are the only ones you get for the rest of your life, then okay, I will give in, and you can once a homestand. I dont see why, but then again, I've loved you for 25 years, and I've never fully understood you anyway, now come into the shower with me, so we can take it together." Naomi said. With that, the couple got into the shower, and cleaned up, soaping each other down, and tickling each other some. When it was over, and they dried off, they got into bed, and did foreplay, until Naomi, in the middle, got rope, and tied Mitch up. "Hey, what is this? You're not going to fuck me!" Mitch protested. "In a bit, I thought I would tickle you to death first, and get you really excited" Naomi replied. With that, Naomi began to tickle attack Mitch, first running her fingers under his arms, and down his sides, ribs and belly, as howls came from him:AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY! WHO EVER SAID YOU COULD DO THAT, AUSTRALIAN BITCCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mitch protested, as his penis became hard. "Well, I just figured that if I let you smell my feet, I should get something in return" Naomi said, tickling Mitch's hips, legs, and knees with fingers, as his knees bucked, and he howled some more:HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, as Mitch's feet were clean, from the shower, Naomi bent down, and began sucking on his toes, one by one, as his feet shook, and more howls erupted from him. Finally, she raked his feet over with her fingers, two feathers, and an electric tootbrush, As he howled hysterically:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! OMG WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS YOU ARE SO DEAD, WIFE! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! When Naomi was finished, and had untied him, she said:" Fuck me!" to which Mitch replied. "No, you do not give the orders, I do, now get down on that bed, Aussie, and I am going to give you some good medicine" Mitch said forcefully. Naomi complied without complaint, and Mitch tied her spread eagled to the bed. Instead of immediately tickling her, Mitch went to her feet, picked them up, and began sucking on her toes, as she giggled, and squealed, and her foot began jerking in his mouth:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! WHOEVER SAID YOU COULD SUCK MY TOES, aMERICAN!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TICKLE ME!!" Naomi said, with mock anger. "YOU are tied up, Australian, and I am in control, I can suck my wife's toes if I want to" Mitch said, with a cocky tone. "You're an asshole, you know that" Naomi said, half kidding, and half seriously" "Oh, I'm an asshole? Well, you know what you are? A tied up extremely ticklish Australian, who is going to get the crap tickled out of her, and then fucked until she screams, that's what you are!" Mitch said. With that, Mitch took two long stiff feathers, traced them from Naomi's neck, down her underarms, over her sides, ribs, belly, breasts, nipples, and down into her vaginal region, and then, running them over both bare soles, and inbetween and under all ten toes. Naomi filled the room with different pitches of high laughter, as she was going ballistic, and begged to be fucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT FEATHER ALL OVER MY BODY IS KILLING ME! FUCK ME ALREADY! THAT FEATHER FEEELS SOOO FUCKING TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, Mitch got into taunt mode. "What did you say, Australian? You want to be fucked, hmm? Are you gonna be a good girl? I'll only fuck you if you say you are going to be a good girl" Mitch said. "I'm going to be a good girl, now please fuck me, master husband, I am all wet inside" Naomi pleaded. "Okay, I am going to untie you, and then I am going to fuck your brains out, but, only because you are kinda cute, I like you, and have been doing so for over 20 years" Mitch said. With that, Mitch untied Naomi, and entered her. She was incredibly turned on, and had orgasms even as he entered her. Finally, as she was moaning and screaming, they both came with a rush, and collapsed, breathing heavy from exhuastion. It had been a bondage filled, dominant, and sex filled night.
The next night, it was back to business against the Pirates, at the ballpark, as the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She pitched well that night, but was not dominant, as she struck out only four. However, her teammates helped her on defense, and the Good Guys scored enough runs to win, as Kate pitched a shutout, prevailing, 3-0. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. He twirled a good game, two runs over seven innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys could get only one that night, and ended up on the short end of a 2-1 score. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. Charlize hurled a fine game, fanning nine in eight innings, and allowing only one run, in a 4-1 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. The dominant sex and tickling that Mitch and Naomi had earlier in the week, had turned them on so much, that they proceeded to do so again that morning. Then, at the couneslors session, they shared their experiences with the couneslor, who told them that anything was okay, as long as they were both happy, and getting along well. After the session, they met up with the team at the hotel, for lunch,and gaming.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve pitched fairly well, but her defense betrayed her, allowing four errors, for four unearned runs. The Good Guys could not overcome, and succumbed, 4-3. Now, they needed a big effort from Rachel Leigh Cook on Saturday night, and they got one, nine shutout innings, striking out five. In the bottom of the ninth, with the score tied, a dramatic end to an unusual game with Cook pitching occurred, as Mitch hit one over the center field wall, for the only run of the game, in a 1-0 victory. Kate Hudson took the ball on a bright, sunny, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was awesome that day, striking out thirteen, and working on a no hitter, until the eighth inning. The Good Guys got her all the runs she needed , with a Grand Slam homer in the first inning, to come away with a 5-0 triumph, and a complete game shutout effort for Kate.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, in the homestand's last series, before another road trip would be upon the team. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil pitched another fine game, allowing but two runs in eight innings. This time, he got just enough run support, as his team got him three runs, to emerge with the win, in a 3-2 decision. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. Charlize allowed one bad pitch, a two run homer in the very first inning. Unfortunately, the one bad pitch was enough to defeat the Good Guys that night, 2-1. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, sunny, Wednesday afternoon in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. Sniderman, with his team scuffling for runs, juggled his lineup that day, benching a few of his regular players. The scrubs did well, erupting for three runs in the first inning, and six overall, as Campbell got the Good Guys into the eighth, and then the bullpen did the rest, in a 6-3 Good Guy win, that completed another fine six and three homestand. The team was having a bit of trouble offensively, and, in the marriage of Mitch and Naomi, everything seemed fine, after the rocky problems of the last two homestands.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, for the team flight to Pittsburgh. "I guess we got along okay this homestand. Good play on field, no drama" Mitch said. "Yep, we did, now, have a good road trip, and let's do that next time, and yes, you can do what you did to me one time during each homestand. If it means that much to you, I'm not going to fight you doing something to me for one second, to cause problems" Naomi replied, kissing him goodbye.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Women's home shopping network QVC was broadcasting from Paradise that weekend, obtaining interviews from the famous females on the Good Guys, about their shopping tastes. The featured lee that night would be mega hot dark haired hostess Lisa Mason. Lisa agreed to be tickled by the pro tickle team, and stripped to her bra and panties in the fetish club, and was tied hands and feet to the bed. Center Fielder Ed Burns was the first tickler, tickling Lisa on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and her head moved from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Gil Bellows was next, tickling Lisa on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs as she squeaked and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY LORD THAT'S REALLLLY TICKLISH! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! To add to the fun, there was F/F tickling, as Kate Hudson and Naomi each went on either side of Lisa, and tickled her on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, focusing his attention on Lisa's pretty bare feet. Mitch attacked Lisa's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over her soft soles and bottoms of her toes. This made Lisa go ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEEET ARE SOOOO TICKLISSSSSH! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! NO PLEASE NO MORE! NO! NO! NO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautiful, exhuasted, and deshelved Lisa was untied.
So, it had been a fine homestand of well played close games, much tickling, foot worship, and good times. Now came a midwest road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in our next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Good that the peace between Mitch and Naomi continued again on this homestand. Think that is one of the few times this season that they've had two docile times in a row. Another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the peace was kept, because Naomi essentially gave Mitch his way.
I will be gone most of the day tomorrow, but will try to post another story on Thursday, so, as you know, stay tuned. Thanks again for the support.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back