• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The nurses (F/F feet)

d_mov

Kim was the nursing supervisor for the local hospital psychiatric ward. Today at the hospital they were having a new nurse training session. Heather was one of the attendees. She had transferred to the hospital from across the state. Heather was an accomplished nurse and was looking to take a position as a floor supervisor on one of the medical wards. This training session was really not going to teach her anything new. However, it was a formality as she began her new job to attend this training.

Heather had long blond hair and was in her mid-thirties. She had chosen to wear a pair of khakis and a brown blouse over a white tank top. On her feet where a pair of penny loafers. She had chosen to go sock less on this particular day and her feet were bare inside her shoes.

Kim was in standard nursing scrubs. She was there to demonstrate hospital protocol for restraining patients. Being the psychiatric head nurse she was quite experienced in efficient restraint of patients. She addressed the group.

"Hi I am Kim and I will be showing everyone the use of 4 point restraints." Kim was standing by a bed in the front of the classroom. "I need a volunteer to demonstrate."

Since Heather had been through this before she raised her hand as she figured she did not need to see the demo.

"Yes, please come up here. What's your name?" Kim asked.

"I'm Heather," the two shook hands.

"Well, Heather, I am going to demonstrate the protocol for restraining a patient. For this demo I am going to show the group myself. Normally there are other staff members helping. First if I can get you to lie on the bed." Heather complied. Kim spent a significant amount of time showing the restraints and even passed them around the room.

"We restrain the patient with the arms at the sides and feet spread at the bottom of the bed." Kim placed the restraints on Heather. "Next we want to make sure there is little slack on the straps connecting to the bed." Kim tightened the straps.

Heather tried to move and Kim pointed out how the restraints held.

"Oh," Kim stated, "I almost forgot to tell you, a psychiatric patient in restraints should be without shoes to prevent injury. Our volunteer here should be shoeless."

Heather spoke up with a smile, "Let's just pretend OK, please leave my shoes on." Heather was starting to feel a little silly and didn't want to add to the embarrassment by being barefoot.

Kim replied, "Oh you don't have on socks, usually my volunteers and patients are in sneakers and scrubs or hospital gowns. However, I will want everyone to visualize the set-up and the rules say no shoes."

Kim walked to the foot of the bed and grabbed the heel of Heather's right penny loafer. Heather clenched on to the shoe instinctively but not to make a scene she allowed her foot to be bared. As her foot was exposed she wiggled her pink painted toes. Kim repeated the process with the left foot. Both bare soles were on display in the classroom.

Kim pointed-out, "Cute feet Heather. Nothing to be ashamed of there. It looks like you take great care of them." With that Kim ran her fingernail down the left sole. "Now group we are not allowed to do this with patients." Heather scrunched her toes.

Kim now started to spider her fingers up and down both soles. It took only seconds until Heather scrunched up her nose and tried to hold it in. She did not want to look like a fool in front of all these strangers. After about 10 seconds she couldn't help it and lost it. "Haaaaa, stop, haaaa, give me back my shoes."

Kim continued for just a short time after that as she didn't want to be too inappropriate. "I'm sorry Heather I couldn't help it." Kim unshackled Heather and Heather quickly got up and slipped back on her loafers. Kim herself was ticklish. In fact, her feet were her worse part. She didn't even like to get a foot massage from her boyfriend. However, Kim thought nothing of what she just put Heather through and continued with the presentation on other issues.

Months passed and Heather was still a little angry at the ordeal but didn't want to make a huge deal about it. Kim had completely forgot about it. It was the time of the year for department tours. Heather was on the medical floor and Kim was in the Psychiatric ward. Once or twice a year all the department nursing supervisors would get together and visit the other departments in the hospital. Kim forgo-ed her usual nursing outfit for a more dressy look today. She was wearing a white button down shirt and black blazer and pants. On her feet were dress shoes with a small decorative buckle and 2 inch heel. They were also black in color. Inside the footwear on Kim's feet were sheer tan nylons.

"Hi ladies, welcome to the psychiatric floor." Kim announced to her peers which included Heather. Heather and Kim, however, did not really know each other.

"Let me show you around." Kim spent about 10 minutes pointing out various places on the floor. "Now in here is the seclusion area." She took the group into a locked room with a single bed. Leather restraints were attached. "Rarely do we need this area but we do have a patient every now and then that needs restrained." The ladies asked a few questions and the whole procedure was drawing curiosity. Other psychiatric staff were also on hand as they showed off the department.

Heather spoke up. "Can you show us how this works." Heather was beginning to get an idea.

Kim, still being unaware of the ideas in Heather's head replied. "Sure, can you demonstrate?"

Heather replied, "Well, you know the procedure. I don't, why don't you explain it to us as your staff demonstrates on you."

Kim was a little hesitant but removed her blazer and three orderlies positioned themselves around Kim. "Now normally the patient is combative." Kim started to fake fight with the staff. "Now the staff will confront me and warn me to cooperate." This was demonstarted. "They will ask me to lie on the bed and truthfully most patients don't." With that the 3 male orderlies picked Kim up and placed her on the bed. "Now the restraints are placed." The orderlies made quick work of restraining their boss.

Heather chimed in, "Now Kim, what is the protocol regarding footwear."

Kim was starting to remember back to a few months ago. "Well.........."

Heather repeated herself. "Should the restrained patient be wearing shoes?"

Kim was getting nervous, "Well, technically no footwear is worn."

Heather walked to the foot of the bed. "Oh well you still have yours on."

Kim quickly replied, "This is just a demo."

Heather once again pushed the question. "Well, shouldn't we demonstrate it correctly."

Kim began to argue. "Look I am not dressed for this demo I didn't know I would be doing it."

Heather replied, "So."

Kim was sounding a little worried. "I am not wearing socks today,"

Heather looked at Kim's shod feet, "You're barefoot?"

"No I have on hose."

"Oh, well patients don't wear hose?" Heather reached for Kim's left shoe.

Kim pleaded, "Please leave my feet alone."

Heather replied, "Oh OK I'll just do what you did to me in front of everyone a few months ago."

Kim begged, "I am sorry, please."

Heather tugged hard on the left shoe. Kim scrunched her toes and Heather reached in with a finger and scratched Kim's sole. Kim gasped and the protection of the shoe was quickly gone as Heather repeated the procedure on the right foot. Everyone in the room just stood back and observed this event.

Heather announced, "Now Kim you are lucky at least you have on nylons. I was barefoot."

Kim pleaded. "Please let me go."

Heather taunted, "Well first a taste of you own medicine." With that Heather went to town on Kim's soles. The nylon offered little relief and in fact made it worse. Almost instantly Kim wiggled her red painted toes and burst out laughing.

"Please stop, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Let me go, haaaaaaaaa!"

The tickling continued for less than a minute and Heather stopped and walked out of the room. The orderlies released their boss and Kim composed herself as she stepped back into her shoes. "Ladies, I am sorry about that. Shall we continue the tour." Everyone in the group burst out laughing.

The nurses

:xpulcy: Yes i love that story id love to work at a hospital and have female patient tied down and id tickle her feet and lick her soles.

I like these kind of stories because I could imagine it might really happen. When someone in situations like this gets tickled for like an hour or so, nice fantasy but it has happened maybe a handful of times ever. This could really happen.

wow, that foot tickling must of made her, some kind of angry, if she waited months for revenge

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back