• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Intern, M/F, sexual foreplay

dave919

TMF Novice
Kelly's Intern, M/F, tickling feet & pits +foreplay

deleted

Last edited:
wow, no comments on this yet? i loved it. and if it is indeed true, you are very lucky. i enjoyed everything about this story. thanx for posting

That was nice! Thanks for sharing all that, very vivid.

Glad someone like it

Thanks Reggie and Suikoden Im just glad people enjoyed hearing about it. Oh and your right Reggie I was very lucky to have dated Kelly, but I made the most of it because I tickled Kelly silly quite often. I have actually been very lucky and since I was 15 I probably have seriously tickled over 25 to 30 girls almost all of which were girls I dated, their freinds or my sisters friends, but I have been kind of hesitant to write about any of that. I usually just tell myself it will take to long to write them and then Im never sure if anyone enjoys them so Im glad you both liked it.

As promised a true story about her roommates ticking her

I decided to go ahead and write about an incident that I wasn't fortunate enough to see but that Kelly told me about. It involves her being tickled by her roommate and his friend and I posted it in the true story's section.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back