• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buccaneers, Little Lions, And Redbirds In Flight, Then, Hosts To Fantasyland

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the center of the country. They began their trip by sweeping three games in Pittsburgh, and then, things went a bit sour, as they dropped two of three games each in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
When Mitch returned home on Sunday evening, Naomi was the only one at home waiting for him, as everyone else was out. After the usual pleasantries, Mitch and Naomi took to the living room floor, where he pinned her, and offered her a choice:" I can either tickle you to death, and suck on your toes right here, or, you can comply, remove your clothes, I can fuck you, and you can be spared, maybe." Mitch said, fiendishly. "My feet are not clean, husband, and it will hurt, big time, if you tickle me to death, on the floor. How about we take to a nice, soft bed, and you tie me up, after I get clean" Naomi offered, as an alternative. "You are such a priss, and I wanted to fuck you on the floor, but, as I will get what I want anyway, your desire is my command" Mitch said, as he picked Naomi up, took her to the bedroom, and placed her on the bed. "Now strip, and get in the shower with me, and I expect that I will be inside of you within a matter of minutes, pain in my ass Aussie submissive" Mitch said, in mock dominant jest. After they stripped, and went to the shower, Mitch backed Naomi up to the wall in the shower with the bench in it, and began a ten fingers assault on her breasts and nipples, causing her to squeal, and beg, and become all wet inside. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP THAT YOU FUCK! I AM GOING TO COME IN ONE SECOND! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch grabbed and groped at Naomi's breasts, fondling them dominantly, and then commanded in a dominant tone of voice. "Spread your legs, and sit on me, slave, fuck me, right here, and right now!" He ordered. "If you wait until we get into bed, it will be much, much more pleasurable" Naomi offered, trying to direct the lovemaking to a softer environment. After the couple finished showering, and toweled off, they went to their bed, where Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes, took her leg, cupped it by the behind, and entered her, with his large, and very erect penis. Naomi was already sopping wet inside, due to having several orgasms in the shower, from being tickled and fondled in there. "Are you a horny, ticklish, slave, who is going to scream her brains out, and come many times, as her master fucks her, you foul mouthed, Australian Bitch!" Mitch said, in jest, as he pumped away, inside Naomi. Naomi grunted, and moaned, and cursed. "I am a horny, very ticklish submissive, you dominant, cruel, asshole. Your huge dick drives me insane. I am losing my mind, I am so horny" Naomi said, as Mitch pumped away at her, and grabbed her breasts, hard, as she moaned. Finally, they both came with a rush, and then held each other, breathlessly, and drifted off to sleep. Instead of tender, loving, kind love, this had been hard lust. Lust that occurred, even though they had been together for over 20 years.
The next night, after the hard and dominant intercourse, the couple joined the Good Guys at the ballpark, to open the homestand, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate got hit hard, for five runs, over seven innings. The Good Guys tried to rally from a 5-1 deficit late, but could not, falling, 6-5, as the relief pitching gave up an eighth inning deciding run. Gil Bellows was the starter the next night. He, too, did not pitch well, allowing four runs in seven innings. With the game tied, 4-4 in the eighth, Mitch hit one over the center field wall, for the game winner, in a 5-4 triumph. Charlize Theron was given the ball on Wednesday night, in a game the Good Guys needed innings from her in, after being hit hard the previous two nights. Charlize gave up ten hits, but limited the damage to only three runs. Tied, 3-3 in the eighth, the Good Guys again got a run, for a 4-3 victory, to salvage the series.
Thursday was an off day. In the morning, Mitch and Naomi reported their recent animalistic sexcapades to the couneslor, who seemed to think nothing of it, as long as they were getting along. The advice: Go with what works, even if it was rough, dominant sex.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She settled down the bad pitching, allowing only two runs in eight innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys bats were silent that night, and they succumbed, 2-0. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, with the team needing a good effort from her. A good effort they got, as she allowed only three base hits, and they collected a dozen, but with no home runs, in a 7-0 whitewashing of San Diego. Kate Hudson took her turn, on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate had something to prove that day, after being lit up earlier in the week. The Good Guy ace struck out a dozen, and allowed but two hits. The Good Guys didnt get any runs until the eighth, but get them they did then, when they erupted for four runs, in a 4-0 whitewashing of the Padres, finished off by the bullpen.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series, before the team would head to California. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and allowed but one run, but it was enough for the Dodgers to prevail, by a 1-0 score. Charlize Theron went to the hill on Tuesday night. The Good Guys scored a few more runs that night, exploding for five in the sixth inning, to erase a 3-0 deficit, and give Charlize credit, for a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a crystal clear Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game, before the California trip. Things didnt look good at first, as Campbell gave up a two run homer early. The high sky was to the Good Guys advantage in the seventh, as, trailing 2-0, a Dodger error, allowed three runs to score. The bullpen did the rest, as the Paradise Islanders finished off a 3-2 win, to complete a very acceptable six and three homestand. It had been a home stanza of close, heartstopping games, but, in the end, the team had prevailed.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport for the team flight to San Fransisco. For the third homestand in a row, peace was prevailing between Paradise's most volcanic couple. It was domestic bliss at it's best, and almost, mundane.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be adorable 22 year old actress Lindsay Haun, who was currently appearing in the feature film, Broken Bridges, a wonderful family story. Miss Haun was in Paradise with friends, watching the team that weekend, and had agreed to be the featured lee of that Saturday evening. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Lindsay' s neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, attacking Lindsay on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and squealed, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS SOOO TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Lindsay on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked as violently as the restraints would allow:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, Mitch zeroed in on his favorite spot, the soles of Lindsay's pretty bare feet. Mitch attacked Lindsay's feet with his ten fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and even ice, on her soft soles and ten toes. Lindsay went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEEEEASSEEE NOOOO! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted and beautiful Lindsay was untied.
So, incredibly, it had been another tranquil homestand for the island's most volatile couple, with the only volatility existing for the Good Guys on field, with all the rollercoaster games. Was this all an illusion, or the beginning of a different phase of life? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Perhaps all this peace is a sign of the apacalypse? Don't think Mitch and Naomi have ever gone this long without a meltdown. It is nice to see them getting along, though I don't see it lasting forever. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Maybe they are just tired of fighting for over 20 years, and are going to spend the rest of their lives in wedded bliss? I dont think they, or even I, the always inventive author, knows that answer, and, for the answer, you're just going to have to stay tuned to the next segment, as you know there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back