• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 17 (*/F, all over) (Star Wars, Star Trek)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue Part 9
Part 1 Part 10
Part 2 Part 11
Part 3 Part 12
Part 4 Part 13
Part 5 Part 14
Part 6 Part 15
Part 7 Part 16
Part 8

Part 17

Mara pulled Seven’s leg into position and locked the manacle around it. They’d both been surprised that the beds had been equipped with them, especially since neither of them had been subjected to tickling sessions in bed by their captors, but they did prove useful for the two of them. They were the kind that didn’t require a key to unlock, and on more than one occasion Mara had voluntarily locked herself in and allowed Seven to tickle her. Seven knew just how Mara liked it, and she loved to role-play the experience, and that just made it all the more erotic. This was the first time that Seven would be the one locked up, and with good reason. The first and only time Seven had been at Mara’s mercy, Mara had blown it, big time, and despite her love and trust, it had been hard for Seven to again allow this. Mara was moved that she had finally found it in her to give her another chance, and she was committed to giving her such a pleasure-inducing tickle session that her implants would fall off.

Mara crawled back and laid beside Seven, who was now spread-eagle on the bed. No role play this time, she wanted to ease her into this. Still, this was suppose to tease... “Feeling... vulnerable?” she asked coyly. Seven had a nervous grin on her face. Mara raised a finger in the air and began wriggling it, and Seven stiffened. “It’s coming to get you,” she sang, and Seven giggled as it came towards her right underarm. “It’s coming to tickle you...” and Seven started laughing as it wriggled about in her armpit. “Tickle the little Borg girl.”

Seven laughed, but it was light-hearted and bubbly, absent of the desperation of other times. Without stopping Mara soon applied a single digit to Seven’s other armpit, and while the laughter was stronger, it remained the same bubbly sound. She was having fun, and that made this fun for Mara. She sat astride Seven and continued with the two fingers scratching away while Seven laughed and smiled.

Mara pulled her hands off and leaned down so that she was inches from Seven’s face. “Tell me you’re my tickle toy.”

Seven’s grin widened. “I confess that I am your tickle toy... for the moment.”

“Oh,” Mara said, “is that defiance?” She shot both hands into Seven’s armpits and attacked them furiously, and Seven began roaring with laughter. “You are the tickle toy, and I will abide no back talk.” Her fingers worked over the smooth, hairless skin and Seven closed her eyes and let the laughter pour out of her. “Right, tickle toy? Right?”

“YES!” Seven got out.

“Are you sorry?” Mara asked, not relenting in the tickling.

“YES!”

“You don’t sound very convincing.”

Seven bounced her head on the pillow as Mara tickled all over her armpits. “I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!” She began panting as Mara finally relented. When she opened her eyes Mara was back in front of her face again.

“What are you?” Mara asked.

Seven grinned defiantly. “I am Borg.” She let out a scream as Mara went at it again.

“Seven, Seven, Seven,” Mara said with a shake of her head. “You are a tickle toy, remember?”

“Yes! YES!”

Mara stopped again. “Now,” she said slowly. “What are you?”

Seven’s chest rose and fell. “I’m Mara Jade’s tickle toy,” she said, but the tone of the voice spoke of affection.

Mara kissed her, lightly first, then a little deeper. “And toys are meant to be played with,” she said, sliding back further. She held up her hands like claws in front of Seven and wriggled her fingers and Seven giggled again. She dropped her hands onto Seven’s ribcage, but did nothing, just let them sit there in anticipation. Seven’s eyes were shut tight, teeth ground together, yet a smile was clearly there. “Are you ready?” Mara asked in a slow, taunting voice, that caused more giggles. “Are you set?” Seven was practically trembling with anticipation. “Here we go!” she said quickly, and her nails began their work on Seven’s ribs.

Seven held her head back, then shook it feverishly. There was no doubt she was as ticklish as she’d said, because it seemed there wasn’t a single place Mara could explore that couldn’t push Seven to her limits with ease. She was holding back, kneading the ribs certainly, but not as firmly or rapidly as she could, and yet Seven was starting to get flush. She stopped a moment to give her a breather, then went back to it. She held out her nails and ran them up and down the sides of Seven’s ribcage, and she began squealing with laughter. “You know,” Mara mused aloud as she continued running up and down the ribs, “I think I’m going to stop saying ‘Get ready,’ because it’s obvious you never can be. My little tickle toy’s just too sensitive.”

Mara stopped the strumming and let Seven catch her breath once again. “Hmm,” she said as she looked Seven over. “Have I told you that I love tickling your breasts?”

“I believe it has been a minimum of fifteen minutes since your last comment on the subject,” Seven said. She started snickering and it descended into belly laughs as Mara began flicking her fingers gently across Seven’s nipples.

“Just want to make sure you haven’t forgotten,” Mara commented while she quickened the pace, leaving Seven shaking with laughter. After a short while she began drawing circles around them, teasing, and leaving Seven sputtering. She changed things up, circling around the sides and causing Seven to howl, then scratching the undersides while she bellowed. “They’re just so much fun!” She began massaging a little, just enough to drive Seven out of her mind with the ticklish sensations. “I could do this all day!”

“HAHAHA I KNOW!!!” Seven shrieked. “NOW STOP IT!!! HAHAHA STOP!!!” Mara immediately relented, and gave each a little kiss of thanks while Seven panted.

Mara slid in between Seven’s legs and leaned over her, blowing on her tummy and causing Seven to chuckle at her silliness. She played on it like bongos for a moment. “Tight... you work out?”

“I am Borg, thus my biology is superior.”

“But ticklish,” Mara observed.

“But ticklish,” Seven agreed. “Truly if someone wished to torment me, my abdominal area would be a most glaring weakness.”

“You have a ticklish belly, you mean.”

“Yes,” Seven said.

“Then say it,” Mara said.

Seven smirked at her. “I will not. Your speech is crude and childish.” She exploded with laughter.

“So’s my technique,” Mara observed, wriggling her fingers in Seven’s tummy. “But it seems to work.” She ran up and down, then left and right, massaging the muscles while Seven shook with laughter. She ran down onto the flanks, then ran up and down them a while before moving back to the center of Seven’s stomach. “Now say it.”

“Never!” Seven got out amidst the laughter.

“Oh, you will break yet, little Borg,” Mara said, and she took her two index fingers and began rapidly poking all over Seven’s tummy. “Poke poke poke poke poke,” she sang. She began going up the flanks again, and Seven lurched with each one. “Oh, I don’t think you like that,” Mara commented. She dug them into the flanks again and began twisting, and Seven was wailing now. “Yes, that’s definitely a bad spot.”

“STOP IT!” Seven cried.

“Say it,” Mara said.

“STOP IT MARA!!!”

“Say it,” Mara said coyly, still twisting and poking.

“I HAVE A TICKLISH BELLY!!!” Seven finally got out, and in an instant Mara relented. She gave Seven a moment while she put a hand to her lips and looked the struggling Borg over. Yes, it was probably time for this.

Mara’s fingers gently tickled along Seven’s womanhood, and she giggled and squirmed. “You’re ticklish here, aren’t you,” Mara asked, repeating the gesture. “But I think we can find better uses for this, don’t you think... and I’m sure there are places where you are far more ticklish, like, say... here?” and Mara dug her nails into Seven’s hips. Seven let out a loud cry of laughter and Mara tickled there for a few seconds, then stopped. “Yes, I thought so,” she said seductively. She bent down and kissed Seven’s tummy, down further and further until her mouth reached Seven’s sex. She began using her lips and tongue on it even while she applied her fingers to Seven’s hips. Seven was laughing and moaning, her entire lower body writhing about from the pleasure and the tickling, and after a while it was clear that those were one in the same for the Borg girl. Mara kept at both regardless, and eventually she felt Seven spasm as the climax passed through her. She stopped the tickling and instead began gently massaging while Seven gasped. “How was that?” Mara asked.

Seven closed her eyes and shook her head. “Your skill continues to amaze me, Mara.” She took in a long, deep breath. “Thank you. You may release me now.” Mara didn’t move. “I said you may release me now.”

“Oh, I heard you,” Mara said. “I’m just wondering if it’s what I want to do.”

Seven looked down at her. “Mara, release me. Now.”

“But I have you at my mercy, Seven,” Mara said, crawling up. “That was for you, but I’m still not satiated yet. Just another hour or so of intense tickling and I’ll let you go, okay?” She saw the look of horror on Seven’s face. “It’s nothing you can’t handle, sweetie.”

“No, Mara,” Seven said, trying to sound firm.

“Oh, but Seven, you are so much fun to tickle!” Mara protested. “And I want to tickle you so bad! All over this sensitive body of yours, to watch and listen as you squirm and laugh, I yearn for it!” She reached up, and Seven stiffened in fear.

And Mara removed the restraints from her wrists. “But I’m not going to make the same mistake again,” she said to Seven. “I’m not lying, Seven; I do want to tickle you bad. But you can always trust me to follow through on what you want. You want me to release you, I’ll do it, ever time. Understand?”

Seven nodded, took Mara’s face in her hands, and pulled her close, kissing her. “I do trust you,” she said. She smiled. “You’ve forgotten my feet, of course.”

Mara nodded. “Yes, I’ll undo those-“

“No,” Seven said. “I mean that you have forgotten about my feet. They are rather ticklish, and you seemed to have neglected them in our current session.”

Mara smirked. “I guess I just forgot.”

“Yes, well, I am afraid that failure is unacceptable. The Borg did not allow it, and neither do I. You clearly must rectify this problem.”

Mara nodded. “Yes, ma’am, of course.” She crawled off the bed and went to the end of it, then began drawing her nails over Seven’s soles. Seven was laughing immediately even while Mara was just feeling it out. Her fingers wriggled about and Seven began roaring. “Like this?” she asked, but Seven said nothing, she was laughing too hard. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Seven covered her face in her hands while Mara tickled all over the bottoms of her feet. As the minutes passed she reached down and began massaging her own breasts. “You like this?” Mara asked Seven as she kept tickling. Seven nodded but said nothing, still laughing and fondling all the while. “By the Sith, I’ve created a monster,” she joked, and attacked the feet even more viciously, causing Seven to erupt with laughter. All in all, this was shaping up to be a very, very good day.

wow great installment..that was enjoyable..i could feel each and every tickle as you described it..and i love the taunting..and both seemed to like it also..Mara used wisdom in following her instincts and not extending the tickle torture..that is true love..

Thanks! Yeah, we've seen that Mara's learned an important lesson about restraint, and that's part of what her dream was telling her. Maybe she wouldn't literally kill Seven, but she could destroy her place in Mara's life if she stayed as the kind of person she was.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back