• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricked again, part 2

maryallison

TMF Novice
Not fair!
I had already gone through initiation to the sorority, and that humiliating strip fight on the front porch - in front of a hundred guys. Now I had to be a pledge again because of some stupid question? I hesitated, maybe thinking I would refuse to go along, but the other members and even the pledges started chanting: strip, Strip, STRIP! I pouted and stamped my feet, but sure enough I pull off my t-shirt and shimmied out of my jeans, and there I stood in a bra and panties, just like the other pledges.
The questions started again, all about our sorority's history, and when a pledge guessed the wrong date of our founding sher was about to take off her bra when she looked at me, and protested,
"Hey, that girl already knows the answers!"
They all looked at me.
Of course I knew the answers - I had been in the sorority for a year - but nobody thought I would be in this situation anyway. The other members hesitated, and soon the president raised her hands.
"That's a valid point," she said. "Maryallison knows the answers."
The other half naked pledges grumbled.
"I guess we'll have to cut the questions short and go right to the pileup."
The Pileup. I went through it last year, and whoooo boy I didn't like it.
The sorority president continued. "Every girl grab you blouses and pants in the pile, and the last girl with her clothes on has to --"
She looked at me. She smiled.
"Last girl with her clothes on will steal this year's carnival trophy from the Pi Alpha frat house."
"What?" I said. "That's the most important trophy among the houses - everybody wants to win it and the winners guard it - uh oh...."
"Ready, set, GO!!" the president yelled.
Eight pledges fell to the floor, grabbing shirts and khakis and blue jeans, and whenever they tried one on, and it didn't fit, they threw it away and picked up another. Three girls fought over the same white blouse, because they had all worn one. I crawled between these girls to find my t-shirt and jeans, but six others had worn jeans, and one pair flew over my head, and another was tossed into the dining room. The first pair I got were way too big, and it had to belong to that farm girl who had pledged at the last minute, so I stuffed it under the pile.
"Hey, that's mine!"
I grabbed another pair, and it felt right, so I fell on my back and pulled those jeans halfway up my legs when they seemed to close around my thighs, and holy crap they were the wrong pair, too. They were from that I'm So Wonderful little bitch who's daddy owned the steel mill. The hell with her. I tied the legs together and threw her jeans up the staircase.
By now two girls were dressed, and they stepped away to watch the wrestling match, and when a third girl stood up and buttoned her blouse it became obvious. Time was running out.
I found my t-shirt, and threw it over my head and shoulders, but for some reason it was too tight around the neck. I didn't care. Another girl was on the floor pulling up her jeans, and i had a vision of that strip fight last year in the Do Not Enter House, so I knelt down and pulled her jeans back down again.
"Hey! What the--"
She grabbed her belt loops, and pulled her jeans up, but I tugged them back down, fairly falling over her as I grappled with her clutching hands. She shoved her fingers in my belly.
"Ah - a - ahhhhh..." I moaned.
I collapsed.
She crawled on top of me, then dug her twitching fingers in my sides and up and down my ribs.
N-nah-nah..." I whimpered.
She let go, and stood, pulling her jeans up and snapped them shut.
Four girls left. One was in the dining room, where her jeans had been thrown, and it was two late to run over and stop her. Besides, I still had to get my own jeans. That t-shirt clutched at my neck, but I barely noticed, and the fat farm girl was pulling off a pair of jeans that were too small. My jeans!
I fell to the floor, and grabbed them, but soon enough that steel mill owner's daughter grabbed them out of my hands. She ran to the starircase. I followed her, and sure enough she found her jeans, tied in a ball, where I had thrown them. I tackled her, and she kicked behind her, and when i fell she was untangling her jeans and just about to pull them on. I looked back in the living room. the farm girl was done. Oh, God, another girl was, too. it was just me and the rich girl now. She glanced. She knew it, too. I pulled at her jeans, just where the ankles would poke out, and when I pulled, she pulled, too.
Why is my neck itching?
I let go of the jeans to scratch my neck, and she slipped her legs through, but not so fast! I grabbed the jeans again, yanked and pulled and pulled and soon enough she let go and I threw them across the living room. My own jeans were on the stairs. She turned for them, but I grabbed her million dollar tummy and dug in.
"HahaHaHAHAAHAAA HAH HAhahhahaaaaaaaaa!"
I fell on her, tickling her ribs and underarms, and when she clutched her arms tight to her body I grabbed one ankle and attacked her poor bare foot.
"Nah nah naOOOOOO ahhahahaha! Staap!"
She bucked and kicked to get free, and I let her go. She let her go as she jumped down the stairs. My jeans were there. I grabbed them, and pulled them on without a fight, without even an opponent! I turned, and jumped down the stairs into the living room as that steel mill bitch still had her jeans at her ankles.
"I win! I win!!"
The rich girl let go off her jeans, and almost stepped out of them, when her eyes grew wide, and she pointed at me.
"The t-shirt! Look!"
Everyone turned to me, and some squinted, but a few smiled and pointed.
I looked down. Where was the sorority logo? Where was it?
"The shirt's backwards!" the rich girl said. She grabbed her jeans again, and i hesitated a second, then ran to her and knelt in front of her, pulling, yanking at those damned jeans just in front of me. I ran one hand up the back of her thighs, and she moaned, then let go of the jeans, and I pulled them down again. But I was kneeling in front of her. She attacked my ribs, left side, right side, and soon she stopped caring about those jeans. I was like a wrestler on TV who's trying not to be flipped on his back. I covered my tummy, but she went after my ribs, and when I clamped my elbows shut I had no way to stop her final assault. She grabbed an ankle, and a foot, and I saw her hand advance in slow motion.
"No! Nooo!!"
She raked her fingers across my sole, my poor defenseless sole.
"ah- ahhhh-- naaahh...nah nooooahahahahahahhhaaaaaa....."
She let go, and I turned to get up, but by them she had pulled her jeans up her soft thighs, and snapped them shut.
I looked up at my sorority sisters.
"It's not fair! Nobody said my shirt had to be on straight!"
They turned to our president, who only grinned at me, and i knew her decision would go against me.
"Get the trophy from Pi Alpha House."
"You can't make me go back there. They had me naked on there pool table last time!"
She shook her head. "No excuses. Get the trophy by midnight tonight."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back