• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brainstorming help wanted (ns)

....and they all went out for hot fudge sundaes."

"....but it was all a dream."

I think your question may be too general to get good feedback. It's like considering all the ways a story might end, in general. It really depends on the story itself: the plot, the themes the author illustrates, the tone of the story, etc.. I don't know enough about your story with the halflings and the machines to suggest anything appropriate.

What are your goals with the story?

If you want ideas, you could browse through all the story archives and see what other authors do sometimes, in similar stories.

Revenge is sweet

Speaking very abstractly, here, I'm always a big fan of revenge as a way to end a story. Provided the tormentor is a non-centaur type and has feet ;)

I'd probably end it after one or two fairly intense sessions (preferably concentrating on all parts of the body instead of just the feet) with a statement of something like "Now we'll see how it works on Level 2" leaving that one to the imagination of the readers.

ending help

The mistress had placed the girls in a magicial device that was powered by the frustration of its captives, so the mistress experimented on the girls one by one testing their ticklish areas untill she grew bored, then an idea strikes her, if frustration powers the device what would happen if I add sexual taunting and arousal to the mix ??????? well I leave the rest to you hope this helped.
Rabo23

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back