• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

End Games, Autumn In Paradise, Autumn In New York, And, Redemption

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys finished the regular season on a strong note, winning the division with a week to go. They would begin their journey toward the ultimate, with only one acceptable outcome, intent on gaining the title, after the bitter disappointment of the year before.
The march to the championship began in Paradise on a Tuesday afternoon, against the Central Division champion Cardinals. Kate Hudson was on the mound that day, and she was fabulous, allowing but one run over seven innings, as the bats exploded for five, and the Good Guys cruised to a smooth 5-1 victory. Gil Bellows pitched Game Two. Gil was not terribly sharp, allowing four runs in seven innings. The offense, however, took over, putting thirteen runs on the board, in a 13-5 win that put the Good Guys one win from the next round.
After an off day on Thursday, the teams met in St Louis on Friday night. With Charlize pitching, and their home crowd rooting them on, the Cardinals were charged up, and put the game away early against Charlize, in a 5-0 Cards win. Kate Hudson was on the mound again in Game Four, and this time the Good Guys got what they needed. They scored four early runs, and never looked back, as Kate was on the hill for the last out, in a 6-1 triumph, that sent the Good Guys to the next round.
The National League Championship Series opened on Tuesday afternoon, in Paradise, against the Mets. Gil Bellows had the ball, and he pitched a fine game, allowing only two runs in seven innings, in an eventual 4-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched Game Two, and she, too, was awesome, permitting one run in eight innings, in a 3-1 victory, that put the Good Guys halfway to the World Series.
The teams flew to New York for Game Three. Kate Hudson was the starter. She pitched well, but the Mets starter was better, as the Mets gained a 2-1 win, to get their first win of the series. With a two game to one series edge, Sniderman could have given the ball to Neve Campbell in Game Four, but chose instead to stick with a three person rotation. Gil Bellows went to the mound on three days rest, and struggled, but the Good Guys bailed him out with six runs, and came away, with a 6-4 victory, to put the team one win from the World Series. Charlize was the starter in Game Five, a wild one where she got bashed, and the game went extra innings, before the Mets won it in the tenth, on a homer, to send the series back to Paradise.
Good Guy Stadium was rocking on Tuesday night. Sellout crowd at fever pitch, Kate Hudson on the mound. The Good Guys put them in a good mood early, scoring three runs. Kate, however, was not at her best on three days rest, and allowed the Mets to tie the game. In the seventh, tied, 3-3, Paradise hit two solo homers, to take the lead. Bynes got through the eighth, and Hilary Duff put the Mets out in the ninth, to send the Good Guys to another World Series, home field advantage theirs, only one outcome acceptable.
The Good Guys World Series opponent, was, of course, the Yankees. This year, the team had a bit more adrealine pumping, after they had all but blown the series the year before. 50,000 screaming souls jammed Good Guy Stadium on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball against Yankee starter Chin Min Wang. Both pitchers pitched well, but the Good Guys scored single runs in the third, fourth, and fifth innings off Wang, and Kate was great for seven innings, combining with Bynes, and Duff, on a 3-1 win. Gil Bellows would pitch Game Two. Gil was far from his best, allowing four runs over six innings. The Good Guys, however, were not to be denied. They trailed, 4-2 in the seventh, before scoring three runs off Randy Johnson, and a succession of relievers not named Rivera, and took the lead, 5-4. It was a lead Duff did not give back, as she nailed down the save in the ninth. Two Games down, two to go, New York calling, but the Good Guys knew their work was far from done.
After an off day on Monday, the teams met in New York for Game Three on Tuesday night. Charlize Theron was on the mound. The Good Guys seemed hell bent on ending the series early, when they jumped out to a 5-1 lead against Yankees starter Mike Mussina. The Yankees, however, would not roll over in the Bronx. They put together a furious rally, tying the game in the eighth, and winning it in the tenth, on a homer, to shift the pressure back to the Good Guys, with Hudson Vs Wang again on Wednesday night. Game Four was on Wednesday, and , to be frank, both pitchers were fantastic, allowing one run each into the seventh. In the seventh, off the Yankee bullpen, the Good Guys put together several hits, and three runs. This was the pivotal game of the series. If they could nail this one down, they would have three chances to win one game, two in Paradise. In the ninth, leading 5-1, and in a non save situation, Hilary Duff got cute, and started allowing hits and runs. The team brought Bynes in, and, with two men on, and a 5-2 lead, Mitch caught a sinking line drive, that ended the game, and put the Good Guys one win from the promised land. Gil Bellows pitched Game Five, with the champange on ice for Paradise. The Yankees, however, would allow no Good Guy party in their house. The Good Guys trailed most of the game, before rallying in the ninth off Rivera, and nearly giving 60,000 Yankee fans heart attacks, before falling short, 5-4, to send the series back to the Bahamas. In a crazy way, it was almost okay, as the team could now have the chance to close out the Yankees at home.
Charlize Theron opposed Mike Mussina in Game Six in Paradise. The setting was perfect. Clear skies, 80 degrees, low humidity, and nearly 55, 000 Good Guy maniacs. The game, however, was not as easy as the Good Guys would have liked. Mussina made only one mistake, a Mitch homer in the sixth. Otherwise, he was perfect. Charlize, however, was even better, allowing but one bloop hit, and striking out nine, in eight incredible innings. The Good Guys had only a 1-0 lead in the ninth, when Sniderman played a hunch, and took Charlize out of the game. He went to Hilary Duff, wanting a fresh arm, even though Charlize had been near perfect. The crowd was bedlam, but holding their breath. Hilary started off by getting an out on a ground ball. Then, she struck out the second batter. Finally, she faced what she hoped would be the last Yankee batter, the dangerous A Rod. Duff pitched carefully, not wanting A Rod to tie the game. Two balls were followed by two strikes. Finally, A Rod hit a long fly ball. It was hit far, but everyone could see it would not go out. Mitch raced into right center field, called off Ed Burns, caught the ball, dropped to one knee, and that was it. The Good Guys had done it! World Champions! They had redemed themselves for the awful, bitter loss of the year before, and come through as promised. When it was over, there were many tears. Mitch was so overcome, he ran into the infield, with his vision not perfect,from the tears in his eyes, and could hardly find his teammates. Lee Sniderman, who was at the mound hugging his team, led Naomi over to Mitch:" Here's someone I think you might know" Sniderman said. "Who?" Mitch blurted out, almost dumbly. "Someone you see naked, Hi, Champion" Naomi said, putting her arms around Mitch's neck, and kissing him, passionately. Mitch hugged Naomi for dear life, and couldnt stop crying. For some reason, it was an incredibly emotional victory, maybe unlike all the others, because of such bitterness, and what had happened the year before. The team retired to the clubhouse. The TV cameras wanted Mitch to come forward, to claim the World Series MVP trophy, for his three homers in the series. Mitch, however, sat with Naomi on a bench, in the clubhouse, with his wife in his lap, and just could not stop crying. Finally, with the TV cameras set up, Naomi dried Mitch's eyes off, and led him to the microphone. "I dont know what to say. I am so choked up. I am just so proud of everyone. This is the best one yet. Maybe, as I get older, they all feel sweeter" Mitch said, his voice choking. The team started to get dressed, to go out and celebrate their win, as a couple of Mitch's teammates had to prod him away from Naomi, and into the shower, so they could go off to eat, and relax. After the team was dressed, and was going to head to the fetish club, Sniderman approached Naomi. "Dont let him drive, he is too overcome. I dont know what got into him. Maybe what happened last year hurt us all more than we know, and we want to savor this more" The manager said. As the team walked to the cars, Mitch insisted he was okay, but Naomi wouldnt hear of it. "Give me the keys. You cant drive. Look at you, you're shaking. Get in the passenger seat, and relax. It is all over now, and we can just rejoice" Naomi said. When the team arrived at the club, a crowd of well wishers cheered them on. The Good Guys, after making the expected pleasantries, went off for privacy in rooms. They needed to be alone, and reflect.
During that whole night, the enormity of what had happened didnt quite sink in for Mitch. The next morning, early, after it was over, he opened his eyes, and woke Naomi. "Nai, I'm sorry I was like that last night. I dont know what got into me" Mitch said. "It's okay, honey, emotion. It is normal. Last year might have been our worst one ever, with blowing the lead after the way we kicked their asses in New York, so, just maybe, this one felt all the more sweeter." Naomi said, kissing Mitch. That day, at the parade, with the Governor of the Bahamas, and the Mayor of Paradise, Mitch ended all suspense, with an announcement. "This was so much fun, and felt so sweet, that I dont want to keep anyone in the dark. After we celebrate, Alan, I want to talk contract with you. Naomi and I will be back next year, to defend this, and hopefully make it two in a row" Mitch proclaimed, to a roar from the crowd.
In the meantime, the team held it's last tickle party of the year, on Sunday night, after the celebration, before everyone would scatter for the winter. The featured lee would be the emotion man of Paradise, Mitch, whom everyone wanted tortured after his outburst following the game. He was a good sport about it, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in boxers in the middle of the fetish club, as several female doms entered. The first dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as the right fielder thrashed at his bounds, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, another dom was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as Naomi stood with a smirk on her face, with the other female pitchers nearby:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! A third dom tickled Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, causing his legs to jerk. Finally, the final dom positioned herself at his feet, working over his soles with long fingernails, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Mitch went berserk, shaking his feet and wiggling his toes every which way, howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG OKAY OKAY! THATS ENOUGH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Finally the tickle ended, and the exhausted right fielder was untied. Naomi was still smirking, and, once Mitch got dressed, he walked over to her and proclaimed. "When we get home, you wont be smirking so much, Australian, because your feet are mine then" He said with an evil grin.
So, it had been an incredibly emotional ride for the team, and the right fielder, that had ended in the ultimate celebration. Now, after a restful winter, Mitch knew that he and Naomi would be back next year to help their championship team defend their title. They were the World Champions, and it was sweet. The World Champion Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So the Islanders pulled it out again and Mitch and Naomi will be back again next season. And they did make it almost the entire season without a fight. Amazing, just amazing. Another great story and I look forward to the next one and the start of a new season.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. Yes, it was a relatively easy season for our favorite tropical team, with peace and tranquility abounding for Paradise's favorite couple. It actually was free and easy to write, after the problems they had the past few years.
As you know, stay tuned, a new season will be beginning soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back