• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

February potential for LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvnc

Some of us are getting together when I'm in LA next month. I'll be there from 2/10 through 2/14 and thus, munches are easy and a gathering is a distinct possibility.

Interested? Drop a line to [email protected].

dvnc

any possibilty.....

Of a gathering in the Seattle area or somewhere near us like Oregon or Portland?

Did one last October in Oregon, actually. Since I'm going to LA on biz, though, it's LA that's gonna see me.

Now, if I'd reason to go to Seattle, I'd host there, in my hotel room, given that no one, thus far, has been bold enough to offer their home for such an event. It seems that we Northern California folks are quite bold that way, having 5 or more people contributing homes, besides me. Finding such bold souls seems to be a difficult deal, even if you arrange the entirety of the event for them.

Luckily, it's something I'm doing, anyway, so there'll likely be another Oregon event in the future, as there are a few possible hosts. Y'need hosts, or lots of spare cash for hotel rooms, and I'm fresh outta spare... ;)

Peace,

dvnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back