• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"You're too sweet"

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
I've heard it all my life, and only from men. "You're too sweet" they say. I am good natured, caring, loving, and a pamperer. Weren't we taught that you "get more flies with honey?" No female in my life has EVER accused me of being too sweet, for they get the real me. I'm not trying to get them into my heart, and keep them there, not in the same way. So, my "ler-ing" ability is in question. The man who has brought me to the brink of esctasy many times over, on the phone, on the net, in my dreams, in every single fantasy, he doubts my ability to do the same for him. Sure, he loves to tickle me, but he needs more. I have tried to convince him I can be wicked mean evil and nasty, but I don't think it has sunk it just yet. Of course, what men don't know is that each of us women are many women. All we have to do is think about men and their gaffes, and the frustration of sitting by the phone that didn't ring, and, believe me, we can summon the dark side. I know I can. Here's how it would play out.........

.....My darling comes in from another draining day of work, spent, beat up, and just weary from the grind. I sweetly prepare his favorite dinner take off his shoes, loosen his tie, and we dine together. I have bought his favorite wine and pour him a nice glass, encouraging him to imbibe. He starts to relax as he looks at my clevage, that I have purposely powdered with a pretty gold powder, and I smell like the finest french perfume he bought me. I have my feet perfectly groomed in white stockings, with a line up the back. I am in stilettos and a short skirt, with a tank top, cut low. I know what this outfit does for him, and teasing him makes me so happy. He is all man, and I know the scent of a woman makes him a goner. As we sit and dine, I take off one shoe and run it up the leg of his pants, using my soft foot to touch him tenderly and drive him mad. My love has no idea that tonight is the night I unleash, and show him that I can be the girl of his dreams. I continue to run my leg up and hit the spot behind his knee, making him jump a little. "Be good dear" he says. "I don't want to be good" I say as my foot continues up his leg, now over his pants on his growing hardness there. I run my toes teasingly over his manhood, ever so gently, and watch him stir. "What's wrong darling?" I ask. "Hon, you know very well what you are doing". I get up from the table to get some salt and purposely remove my shoes in the kitchen and take my foot in my hand. "My feet sure are sore from standing all day". You hear my fingers run over my hose and watch in awe as I scratch my foot, then run my hand up my leg teasingly. I know you are toast. "Darling", I say, " I have something special planned for you tonight. I am going to give you a full body massage, with some warm oils, and then ride you to heaven." We finish up and go in the bedroom. I have candles lit everywhere and soft music playing as I undress you slowly. I stand in front of you, unbuttoning your shirt, kissing your neck, whispering in your ear "honey tonight is your night, I'm going to make you feel so warm and wonderful, I'm going to run my toes all over you and tease you with my feet and kiss and lick every inch of you. I'm going to put my tongue in places you've only read about." I now have your shirt off and get on my knees to take off your pants..slowly undoing your belt, and then unzippering your pants, and you throw your head back with desire. I slowly remove your pants, and kiss your inner thighs and hips and use my tongue softly to make you shiver. "Darling", I say, "lie down on the bed". You move to the bed and lie down, still wearing your shorts and socks. I have some scarves already waiting for your wrists and ankles, and fasten them before you really know what I've done. "H, H ,Hon, what are you doing.". "Just relax baby, let me handle this one. I know you think that just because I'm so nice to you and take care of you that I don't have my evil "ler" side. Well, prepare to be dazzled.". I straddle your legs and immediately start tickling your hips, as you laugh and buck on the bed. My favorite spot to tickle is also one of your weaknesses, and you struggle valiently. "Just a preview dear".

I start kissing your wrists and let my toned body rest on yours, my breasts in your face, the sweet smell of my perfume wafting up to your nose. I let my smooth underarms graze your razor stubble and I giggle. I kiss your arms, inch by sweet inch,licking downward toward your underarm, and then focus my tongue on your underarm, licking and sucking, arousing you against your will. "P,p,please honey, stop", you beg through helpless giggles. "Ok, I will." I go over and turn up the soft jazz and begin swaying to it, watching you watch me, while I slowly roll down each nylon, slowly, softly, one at a time. I take one and run it over your face and over your hardness, using it to buff you. You respond with a full erection, and I take the nylon and run it over my moist womanhood. I then leave it on your face, and let you inhale my scent. I then continue my dance, around the bed, around you, and slowly start undressing myself, one strap at a time, one snap at a time, until I am naked. I come back to the bed and start tickling you in earnest now, faster, fingers dancing all over your hard body. You giggle and laugh and I love hearing it. "Ok my sweetie, you are too nice for this..stop now,,I beg you."...."Not until I'm done making you my own little quivering mass of jello darling." "HAHAHAHAH...stop....hahahaha...don't..not there." Your laughter fills my ears and a wicked grin comes to my face. You know I'm not playing games now, as I move to the end of the bed. My manicured nails are filed sharp, ten instruments of torture. "Hon, stop, really, I'll do anything you want,,,your not a "ler" stop trying to be one." "I'm not a what darling?" Ten fingers start their assault on your helpless soles, and your laughter fills the room. "HAHAHAHAHAH honey please I can't take it'',,HAHAHAHAHAHA...stop.....hahahahaah...". I continue to tickle your feet, fingers moving up and down, nails scratching, listening to your pleas and seeing your face red with laughter. "Does that tickle honey...does it tickle when I do this to your toes....does it tickle more when I hold your foot back?" I continue to tickle your helpless feet, my nails running over your soles, and finding each and every spot. Under your big toe, on your toes, on your arches, and then to your heels. I take one foot in my mouth and give it a tonguebath, between every toe, in every crevice, sucking on your toes, each one, until you are breathing fire, while I run my nails up the other sole. "Does this excite you baby" I tease. "Do you like when I tease and tickle you?"

After your feet have been tickled good I move around the bed, licking and kissing your sides, groin, hips, and finding every sweet spot on you. The ones that get more of a reaction I return to, using my nylons and fingers and hair to drive you wild. After an hour or so, I know you need release. This goes on for hours, until you are laying in a deep dreamy sleep, spent and completely satisfied. I know I have made you a happy man.

you sure showed your "ler" that sweet girls can have their evil side..fantastic story and very well written..loved how she slowly stripped for him and teased him...

Extremely Sexy

WOW Sensitive girl!!

You are a gifted and sexy tickler.....and writer!
Very nice story!
Diego

wow, im glad i found this one... excellent job sensi.... very descriptive... very enjoyable... that man obviously won't/didn't know what (will) hit him. but i dunno.. youve always seemed pretty devious to me... but in a good way of course.

hope you write another one soon,

cap

Good story! Well written and descriptive. Uuummm,..... Wanna get married or somethin'?
Sadistickler

keanu reeves?

Hey..thanks alot..if you look like the avatar...bring it on....(ps im not shallow). ;)

sensitive girl, if i ever get married, i hope my wife is as loving as you are. And thanks to you, it's going to be awhile before I can leave my computer now LOL!

WOW... are there any more of you, i mean is it possible to clone you :illogical
cuz uh yea rite now im stupified

thanks

Thank you crydun and jersey for the nice comments...

Nite....My clone is presently on back order...but I'll keep you posted when one comes available. :cool:

Great story!

Loved your story,Sensitivegirl! I particularly enjoyed the teasing,taunting dialogue as she works him over. It definitely adds to the story,and I know it plays on her victim. I hope you have more adventures to come! :couch:

Sensitive girl, now you certainly put some thought and preparation into this story. I hope you get to move it to the true stories section one of these days, you deserve it and someone you love should get to experience it with you, dreams or otherwise. Very well done and thank you for sharing, Ms. Sensitive girl. :yowzer:

True blue

Pokey..thanks for the concern..obviously someone hasn't read my posts in that particular "True stories" column....even better than fiction!! :happyfloa

Yep, I am nailed by you. Just saw this one and read it. Haven't been on here fir several days. I better get busy catching up!!! :bouncybou Still, enjoyed it. :couch:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back