• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber's Ticklish Secret

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is the latest installment in my series. This takes place directly at the end of the last installment, a double date between the characters introduced in Encinitas High School Tickling. Again, the characters and incidents are purely fictional. This episode contains more outright tickling than the others. It’s probably more like a conventional tickle story than the earlier ones. I hope you like it.

Scott said ‘well, guys, are you about ready to go?’. Fred and Amber looked at each other. They both lived only a few blocks from their respective homes and saw a chance for a little solo time in the park. ‘Go ahead, guy, I think we’ll just walk home from here. It’s been tons of fun, though!’. ‘Right,’ said Fred. ‘It’s been great, we’ll see you guys tomorrow maybe.’. ‘OK, well take care’. Scott and Jackie said goodbye to the other two. As they walked away, Scott would grab occasionally tickle Jackie’s rear upper thighs while she’d poke him in the stomach. They got into Scott’s car and drove away, leaving Fred and Amber sitting next to each other in the grass.

Fred reached over and started to kiss Amber. She loved it, and reciprocated. It was nice, gentle, sweet kissing. Fred thought she looked so beautiful in her clingy light pink short-sleeved shirt he couldn’t keep his hands off her.

Fred raised his hand and tried to put it outside her shirt near her stomach. In general, when Amber was sitting, she tended to hunch forward a little. This made it such that Amber’s breasts occupied the entire front of her torso. So, naturally, as Fred’s hand moved towards her middle, he grazed Amber’s breasts. He felt Amber flinch, so he moved his hand away towards her side. Just the mere contact made Amber start to giggle. ‘What’s wrong’, asked Fred. ‘Tickles’, replied Amber. Fred knew that, of course. He started walking his fingers up her ribs. ‘Oh, hee hee hee’, Amber threw her head back, laughed and wiggled a little. She said softly and playfully ‘Stop, you’re tickling’.

Fred looked directly into her eyes. ‘Do you know your face looks just like Linda Evangelista’s?’, Fred mentioned. Amber demurred. ‘Do you know you don’t!’. ‘Thanks, Amber’. ‘No problem’. ‘Seriously, Amber, your face is beautiful’.

Fred withdrew his right hand, but in doing so brushed the side of Amber’s left breast. She giggled again. Fred asked ‘Are you ticklish on your breasts too?’ ‘No, just nervous laughter’, she said. ‘Oh, well,’ Fred said a bit playfully, ‘maybe you can laugh about something else’. He reached around Amber’s largish frame and poked both her sides. ‘AIIEE!’, she screamed. Next to her knees, Amber’s sides were her most ticklish area. Even the lightest touch, something as simple as a string on a shirt brushing her there could cause a tickling sensation. ‘Oh, that tickles so much’, she said. ‘I’m so ticklish there’.

Fred was curious again. ‘Why are you so ticklish?’, he asked. ‘Is your mom or dad ticklish?’ ‘My mom is only a little ticklish on her knees and feet, nowhere else. I don’t know about my dad, they’re divorced. I don’t know why I’m so ticklish. I think I’m the most ticklish person on the planet.’ Fred loved listening to Amber’s voice. Although it was high in pitch, it had, at least to him, a very sweet sound.

‘OK, so, where are you most ticklish, your knees?’ Fred taunted and grabbed both her knees, squeezing each a few times. Amber just erupted in a flurry of leg-kicking and laughter. ‘AHNO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!’ After Fred stopped, Amber protested. ‘Oh, please don’t, that’s what my mother does to me.’ Her voice was half-filled with laughter and half-filled with panic. ‘Well, what about your feet!’. Fred started to move down towards Amber’s Teva-clad feet. ‘Oh, no you don’t!’, Amber shouted and tucked her feet back under her thighs. ‘If you tickle my feet, I’ll laugh so hard I’ll hurt my stomach!’, Amber complained.

Fred was clearly enjoying himself, and Amber seemed a combination of nervousness and happiness. He loved watching her body move as he moved his hands towards sensitive areas. The urge to touch and tickle her was almost overwhelming. ‘Well,’ Fred started, ‘I know your stomach is ticklish ‘cause I saw Jackie get you there,’ but he couldn’t see her belly. ‘I can’t get you there though ‘cause your boobs are in the way!’. Amber was sitting cross-legged and slightly bent forward. In that position, her breasts rested against the top of her thighs. To Fred, they looked a little like two bean-bag cushion pillows inside Amber’s pink shirt. Amber laughed, ‘I know, I hate how I look when I’m sitting down. I look like a big fatty’. Indeed, for Amber to eat or write comfortably while seated, she had to bend forward and tuck her chest underneath the edge of a table. Although her waist was only 30 inches, the visual impression was that she was fat.

‘Oh, I think you look great!’, exclaimed Fred, and he meant it. ‘But I’ve got a question.’. ‘Shoot’, said Amber. ‘OK, don’t get mad, this might sound silly…just how big…I mean what bra size…how…’, Fred sputtered. ‘FRED! I’m not telling you!’, Amber said, half-seriously, half-jokingly. She really was embarrassed to tell her bra size, but it’s hardly a government secret. ‘Oh, come on!’, Fred begged. ‘I won’t tell anybody’. Amber was playfully defiant. ‘No, there are some secrets you just can’t know!’, she teased.

Quickly, Fred shifted in front of Amber and grabbed Amber underneath her arms. ‘OH HEEE HEEE HEE NO FRED!’. She started jerking, but was pinned underneath Fred. He kept tickling. ‘Secrets, huh! Go ahead! Tell me!’.

‘HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE UHH HEE HEEEEE!’. Fred was laughing, while Amber had gone from sitting to being semi-reclined against the grassy hill. Amber pinned her arms to her sides and started shimmying to try and get Fred’s hands away from her armpits. Fred straddled Amber’s thighs, took his hands away from her pits, pushed them underneath her shirt and started wiggling his fingers against Amber’s belly. ‘EEEE! HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE FRED! PLE-HEE-HEEEE-SSSE!’. ‘Oh, stop that’, teased Fred. ‘What about this!’ and he went from lightly touching to kneading her belly, almost like a doctor giving an exam. Amber shrieked and started trying to buck him off while she grabbed at his hands. For Fred, it was just a bonus watching her shake, bounce and squirm. Her face was turning red. ‘EEE HEE HEEE HIIII’. Fred moved his hands to her sides and started squeezing the super-sensitive area just beneath her ribs. 'AH! OH! OH! HEEE HEEE HII HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE NOT HEE HEE THERE HEE! OH! EEE! EEEE!’. Amber wiggled and squirmed like crazy. She hadn’t been tickled this badly since her mother Debra recently tickled her feet. She could feel tears starting in her eyes.

Fred paused. ‘Are you going to tell me?’ Amber caught her breath. Fred was carefully gauging her mood, he didn’t want her to get mad. She seemed ok. ‘Fred…it’s a secret, I don’t want to AIEEE!’. Amber screamed, because Fred, still sitting on her thighs, started rubbing her fleshy ribs. ‘EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!’ Amber was shaking very hard. As her shirt rode up a bit, Fred went to her sides and was lightly scratching Amber’s sides and “love handle” area. Amber continued her hysterics, and after a few seconds Fred gave her another break. He was trying not to tickle her for more than about five seconds or so at a time. Long enough for her to laugh, move and get desperate but not long enough to make her upset.

‘What’s the secret?’, Fred teased. Amber took several deep breaths. She was getting a little worn out, but felt she could hold out a little more. ‘Not for you or any man!’, she said, again in a playful yet defiant manner. ‘OK’, Fred said with a little hesitation in his voice. ‘Here it comes!’. He flipped around, shot down to Amber’s feet and started to tickle in the exposed areas of her sandals. ‘NO! FRED! NOT MY FEET! OH EEEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE FOR HEE HEE FOR HEE HEE HEE GEE HEE HEE HEE FOR HEEE HEE HEE FOR HEE HEEE!’ Amber tried to give up, but all she could do was laugh. Fred’s weight pinned her legs in. Fred could feel Amber’s belly heaving and contracting. He was amazed at the force of her laughter. He stopped, again after a few seconds. Looking back at her almost purple face, he could see that tears were streaming down her face.

He kept teasing her. ‘Were you trying to say something Amber? I couldn’t hear over the laughter!’. He flipped and went for her sides again. This time he was gently squeezing her just underneath her ribs, a place he learned was super-sensitive. Amber bellowed and flopped around as hard as she could. She wanted to jump out of her skin. It was on the cusp of being torture. She was getting desperate and thought she might wet her pants. ‘OH HO! OH HO! HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE I HEE HEE HEE QUIT HEE uhhh EEEE HEE FOR-TEE HEEE HEEE GEEEHEE NO MORE!’. Amber went breathless, and Fred realized it was the time to stop.

‘Amber, did you say something, are you ok?’. ‘Yes’, she replied, still red-faced and out of breath. ‘I did, but promise me you’ll never tickle me like that again!’. Fred agreed. ‘Promise me you’ll never tell anyone my bra size’. Fred agreed again. Amber sat up and coughed a bit. That was one of the worst tickling sessions she ever had. ‘OK, I buy my bras from Goddess Bras. I wear a 40g. I’m 38 inches around my ribs, but the 40 fits better, and my bust difference is 8 inches, so it’s a g for that brand’.

‘Thirty-eight inches around your ribs, huh! Let’s feel!’, and Fred grabbed her ribs on both sides. ‘OH! HO NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!’. Amber jerked back and forth but Fred stopped quickly. ‘OK, ok, I won’t tickle you anymore’, Fred comforted her. ‘Are you ok, are you mad?’. ‘Yes I’m fine, I’m not mad’, Amber replied. ‘But I really need to go to the bathroom! I’ll forgive you if you promise never to tickle me that badly again’. For Fred, it was worth it. He took her home that night and agreed to go out again next week. When he went to sleep, he had some of the best fantasy material he thought he might ever collect.

Later: Tickling in Jackie’s household

Great series! The descriptions of the girls are quite vivid ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back