• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-Season Downers, Drag Downs, Opening Day Blues, And Resolve For Improvement

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a quiet winter of celebration following their latest title. They attended parties and banquets, and spent time visiting with family members. Unfortunately, due to the distractions, some of the players, especially Mitch, reported to spring training at weights above their ideal playing weight, that either team doctors, or manager Sniderman desired. For Mitch, this was particularly negative news, due to his blood pressure issues. He really had not worked out much all winter, and Naomi was furious when he was found to be several pounds overweight at his initial spring weigh in. She resolved to feed him salads, and watch his food intake, to assure that he would not return to the overweight status, that had caused his high blood pressure several years earlier. After an entire year of nearly perfect relations, Paradise's superstar couple spent spring training in a state of tension. In addition to Mitch's weight issues, there were other problems. Naomi had been offered a movie script right around the new year, that she had to turn down. It was one of the best scripts she had seen in a while, and, despite the fact that she had returned to the team willingly after the championship year, the idea of her lost movie career was gnawing at her. She began to take out her frustrations on Mitch, picking fights with him, and shouting insults at him during the exhibition games, when he was either at home plate batting, or in the field, calling him "Fat Pig", or, "Lardbelly". While Naomi was genuinely concerned for her husband's weight and blood pressure issues, she was also heaping her own frustrations on him. It was an ominous way to begin the new season, and one could only hope that it would not get worse.
To that end, the season opened on a rainy, 75 degree day in Paradise. The rain did not fall hard enough to cancel the game, but only about 25,000 of the expected 50,000 showed up. After receiving their championship rings, the Good Guys went out, and played like... chumps. Kate Hudson started, and got pounded for six runs in three innings by the Mets. The Good Guys, to that end, got only three hits, and fell, 6-1, before a small, rowdy, booing crowd. The rain stopped the next day, but the clouds persisted. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Opening Day Two, in front of close to a sellout. Things got better for the Good Guys that day. Bellows pitched seven strong innings, combining with Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff, on a 2-1 win. As a sign of the problems, an extremely rare occurrence happened at the game that day. Naomi was still seething at Mitch about his health attitudes, and continually shouted insults at him, from the Good Guys bullpen, over the right field wall. "Hey, Lardbelly, you have a big tummy. I cant stand the sight of you naked, you disgust me!" Naomi hissed. Sniderman, fed up with Naomi's heckling of her husband during the game, had one of the base umpires go down to the bullpen, and warn the Aussie pitcher that if she didnt shut up, she would be ejected from the game, and fined. Naomi was defiant:" I am not doing anything to you, or in the game. I have been married to him for 24 years, I can heckle him if I want, and if you dont like it, toss me!" Naomi said. The umpire promptly did, and warned Naomi that if she came out of the clubhouse, or disrupted the game again, she would be fined $1000, and suspended. Despite the win that day, it was like the man upstairs was raining on the Good Guys parade, only two days into the season. After the game, Mitch went over to Naomi in the common area of the clubhouse. "Next time you heckle me during the game, I am moving out. If you are upset with me that I am a bit overweight, fine, I get that, but these insults are hurtful. Maybe you are a bit too thin. How would you like it if I called you "scarecrow" or "anorexic"? People who love each other dont do that to each other, Naomi. If you dont love me anymore, then why dont you tell me, and I will find another place to live. If not, then shut the fuck up, woman, be supportive, and let me lose a few pounds. It is rude and cruel of you to keep insulting me like this!" Mitch said, firmly. "Of course I love you, with all my heart. As hard as you worked, to lose all that weight, when your BP was high, it just kills me that you're going in the other direction" Naomi said, tears in her eyes. "Well, it isnt out of control yet, and I wont let it get that way, but please dont keep heckling me. Be firm, and supportive, but to keep calling me lardbelly is really hurtful, Naomi. We arent supposed to hurt those we are supposed to love most" Mitch said, firmly, but without yelling. The next day, a malaise over the couple, and the team, the Good Guys, and Charlize Theron, dropped another one to the Mets, 4-3. The team had started the season under 500, and needed to turn it around.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch spent the day exercising, and had a light meal. Naomi and Mitch went to the couneslor, where they discussed her bullpen heckling sessions of him, and their bad feelings in general. They hadn't fought in the last 24 hours since Mitch had told her off, but they also hadnt made love since the weigh in before the season started, and a healing period was perhaps needed.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Mitch was charged up, as was the team, as the right fielder hit two homers, and starter Neve Campbell was sharp, in a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night. She pitched well, but the Good Guys could not get her any runs, as they dropped the game, 1-0. Kate Hudson took the mound for her second start, on a sunny, warm, Sunday, against Braves ace John Smoltz. Both pitchers were very sharp that day, as Kate twirled seven innings, and struck out eleven, and Smoltz pitched seven innings, and struck out ten. The game was tied, 1-1 in the eighth, when Mitch hit a homer. Hilary Duff saved the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 2-1 win, to even their season record at three and three.
Before Monday's game with Houston, Sniderman held a team meeting, to stress to his club that, psychologically, while it was early, he wanted to win at least two of the three games with Houston, to take to the road with a winning record, after the team's early season struggles. The manager's message sank in on Monday night, as Gil Bellows pitched a five hit shutout, fanning nine, in a 3-0 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She gave a really fine effort, working seven strong innings, and leaving with a 2-0 lead. In the eighth, an error, and poor pitching by Amanda Bynes, cost the Good Guys four runs, and gave Houston an eventual 4-2 victory, in front of a smaller than usual booing crowd. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game, before the Good Guys would take to the road for the first time that year. Neve pitched a nice game, going six strong innings, and allowing three runs. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before exploding for five runs in the bottom half. From there, the bullpen took over, and shut the Astros off with only one run, as the Good Guys came away with a 7-4 victory, that completed a five win, four loss homestand. It had been a far from perfect homestand, both on field, and for Mitch and Naomi, but, psychologically, the team was relieved to be taking to the road with a winning season record at least.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, not surprisingly, would be Naomi, whom Mitch and others wanted punished for her insulting comments during the games. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Then, several cruel doms entered, both male, and female. "So, you are Naomi, the foul mouthed Aussie bitch, who insults her husband during games, and disrupts your team's games. Tell me, has he ever hit you? (Naomi shook her head no) Does he cheat on you? (Again, Naomi shook her head negative) Does he abuse your kids? (Naomi shook her head for a third time) Then I think you are an unappreciative bitch, and we need to teach you a lesson!" The dom said angrily. With that, the female dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Moving down, another dom was next, tickling Naomi under her arms with fingers, running feathers in her pits, and attacking her sides and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she shrieked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT IS TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! A third dom followed, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked wildly, and more shrieks occurred:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, one of the remaining doms, and Mitch, postioned themselves at Naomi's bare feet. Naomi saw Mitch approach her feet, and said angrily:" You get the fuck away from my feet, you. I am not even talking to you, so go the fuck away!" Naomi hissed. "Listen, Aussie Bitch. YOU do not make the rules. You are tied up, and being punished, because you were an insulting witch to me all homestand. Remember vows we made, twice, in fact, to love, honor and cherish, until death do us part? Hmmm, remember those? Where were those this week? Is calling the man you are supposed to love and spend your life with a fat pig respecting those vows!?" Mitch said. "You deserved what I said to you. You arent taking care of yourself, and you worked so hard. Sometimes, we have to engage in tough love to get what we want" Naomi said, trying to justify her behavior. "Tough love isnt insults. What you said to me really hurt. I know you care, and I am going to lose the weight, but insults, and putdowns, wont get you close to my heart, and now, you are going to be punished, for those insults" Mitch said. With that, Mitch and the dom each took one of Naomi's bare feet, and proceeded to attack the respective foot that they had in their hands with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes over Naomi's soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SORRY! IAM SORRY! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! I WILL NEVER INSULT YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN! JUST PLEASE STAHHHP TICKLING ME! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Naomi was untied.
The couple hadnt made love during the entire homestand, but, on Wednesday night, perhaps out of necessity, and the fact that Mitch would be leaving for ten days the following night, they did engage in lovemaking. Then, on Thursday, Naomi, as she always did, drove Mitch to the airport, so he could catch the team flight, for the first road trip of the year, to New York. "I am sorry we had such a bad first homestand. I am sorry for the insults. I was just so mad, that I let out my frustrations that way. I love you, you know that. If I didnt care, I wouldnt have been so angry" Naomi said. "I know, and anyone else who would have insulted me, I would have been out the door. I will watch myself, and lose some more weight, I promise. I will miss you, and I hope for a better homestand next time" Mitch said, kissing Naomi, and heading into the airport, for the plane to New York.
So, it had been a rocky, turbulent first homestand of poor relations, subpar play, and hurtful accusations. Hopefully, Mitch and Naomi had sorted through their issues, and worked to a resolution. Now came the first road trip of the year. What would happen next? Would peace return, or would instability prevail? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So Mitch and Naomi start the season off on the wrong foot. It was pretty cruel of Naomi to make those remarks about Mitch and his weight. A great story though and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thanks, happy, your support is appreciated. I dont know if I've ever mentioned it to you, but, in real life, I have weight and blood pressure issues. I lost over 25 lbs in 2005, after being at close to 200 lbs, and having high bp. Recently, I've gotten a bit away from my diet, and have put a few pounds back on, and my mom has been after me. I need to lose a few pounds again. Therefore, I just thought I would incorporate my real life situation into the story.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, and you're just going to have to stay tuned to see if their problem during the first homestand was a blip in the radar, or the beginning of a meltdown.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back