• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Night Of Rebellion and Punishment multiple m/f

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
I was a very bad girl that night! ;) ;)

The Night of My Rebellion and Punishment​

It all started when I had told my master I had had an argument with my mother. “What shall my lil’ slaves punishment be?!”

I quietly answered, “I dunno.” He waited for a better answer and I continued, “You can pick.”

“You don’t want me to do that”, meaning his punishment for me would be most severe.

I replied, “I do.”

“No you don’t!”

“Yes I do!”

“SLAVE!”

“WHAT!”

“Did you just talk back to me?”

“Yes….” He narrowed his eyes and growled at me.

I backed away from him as he said, “Come HERE!”

“No!”

“Excuse me!”

“No!”

He grabbed me and asked, “What has gotten into you?”

“Nothing…”

“Something, you aren’t this disobedient and defiant.” I shook my head, remaining silent. He sighed and stripped me naked. That done, he tied me to an X-frame conveniently located in the center of the living room and blindfolded me. “You will remain here until such time I deem fit for your release.”

“Let me go!”

My master cracked a whip at me, but it did not make contact with my naked body. I squealed and fell silent. “Having second thoughts about me choosing your punishment?”

“No.”

“So be it, but know this, guests of mine will pass by this way and will tickle you!”

“Oh no!!”

“Oh yes!!”

“And, being blindfolded, you won’t know who or where!”

“No…..please…”

He set a riding whip on my tummy and snapped, “You brought this upon yourself!” I gasped as he set the whip on my tummy. He grinned and continued, “And your ticklers will not speak, as to further prevent you from identifying them.” With that he left the room and it was completely silent. I closed my eyes under the blindfold. A few minutes later, although it seemed like hours, I felt something stiff yet soft going up my left foot.

My foot jerked and I squirmed trying to hold in the laughter. “Get away!” The sensation continued, but at a faster rate. I started laughing, and the tickling was focused on my toes and in between them. I laughed harder and my toes curled in reaction. The tickling stopped and so did my laughing. Then I felt claws attacking my sides with a fury. “Oh no! Get away from me now!” I laughed even harder. “Master…help me!” The clawing continued as I thrashed and laughed. The claws stopped and I slowly settled down as I looked up trying to see through the blindfold. I saw nothing and heard nothing. I began to relax thinking my tickler was gone. A few minutes later, it got worse. I felt something warm, rough and wet moving along my clit.

I gasped and wriggled as I cried, “No!!” The licking continued and I moaned slightly. My moan made the licking speed up. I arched my back and ground my hips. The licking persisted and I got closer to orgasm. The licking slowed down and I begged, “Aaah! Don’t stop!” It continued and I finally came. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” The licking ceased as I slowly came back from my orgasm. I felt someone pat my head, then nothing else happened. I wondered who that was until I felt someone tickling my underarms with I guessed to be paintbrushes. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Leave….me….ALONE!” The tickling continued and the pace increases. I laughed and writhed as I felt my breasts and nipples being teased with feathers. “Ooooooooooooo!” I squirmed and laughed. My ribs, sides, waistline, and tummy were tickled with claws. My feet had two sets of claws per foot., one on my toes, and the other tickling my heels, the balls of my feet and arches. I felt the tongue licking up my cum and starting to attack my clit again. I gasped as the all-out tickle attack starts and I laugh hysterically. The tickling and licking continued. I got excited again, which provoked the torture to speed up. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” Everything began to slow down as I writhed and moaned. I ground my hips and moaned louder as everything stopped. “Oh no!!” I heard footsteps, seemingly leaving the room. I sighed and closed my eyes, glad for the break.

“What? No begging for release?”

“No…”

“I see.” With that he removed my blindfold and I looked up at my master. “Enjoy yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Oh good.”

“Yep.” He took a feather and sawed it over my clit.

“No!!”

“You know you want to cum, so cum for me!” He sawed the feather faster.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I came for him, long and hard.

“Good lil’ Slave!” He patted me on the head and I smiled at him. “Now, has my slave learned her lesson?”

I nodded and answered, “Yes, I have Master.”

“Good. So what will you never do again?”

“I will never talk back to you.”

“And?”

“And never argue with you.”

“And?”

“And obey every order when it is given.”

“And you will be?”

“I will be obedient.”

He nodded and asked, “To me and who else?”

“My mother?”

“Very good. Now then, what shall be your punishment for disobeying your mother?”

“An half hour of tickling?”

“Ok, but where?”

“Anywhere you like.”

“Ok.” He untied my ankles and tied them together. “Ready?”

“Yes…”

“Good.” With that he started licking my soles and toes. I squealed and instantly started to laugh. He continued to lick at a faster rate. I laughed harder as he reached up and tickled my hips as he continued licking my toes and soles. I laughed hysterically as he tickled me everywhere and stopped 30 minutes later.

wow very nice..and tsk tsk never talk back to your Master hehe..me thinks he is a very kind Master however..great job Ticklishgirl... :) :wub:

isabeau said:
wow very nice..and tsk tsk never talk back to your Master hehe..me thinks he is a very kind Master however..great job Ticklishgirl... :) :wub:

Thanks. :D I know, I am a bad girl! ;)

Hey all.

"She was very bad indeed and it scared me to death. Most things don't scare this dragon, but when my slave acted out that badly, it made me very worried. I try to be a nice and understanding master."- F.L. Atlanta 10

Angel baby, one of these days I'm going to ride in on a white Honda motorcycle, and take you away from your slavery.

Great story, does this mean you're going to do my request next?

Thank you TA and JT!

Jt-I am going to try and get yours up soon because I have one story that is already 32(!!!) pages and is STILL not done! So I will stop working with that one and work on yours, and I will PM it to you when it is done. :)

Well, the motorcycle may not reach it, but I will!!! MUah ha ha ha ha

Either way, I'll be rocking away to Poison's "Fallen Angel" in the aftermath when she joins my band of misfit mutants in the coming story "The Six Pack"

She'll be playing a superhero called "Blue Jay" because she has blue wings that pop out at will and they also come in handy to tickle the enemy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back