• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They’re Tested in the Back (Short Story: M/F)

TheFactor

TMF Expert
They’re Tested in the Back
Written By: The Factor

(Written For Your Reading Convenience)​

Daisy, a twenty-two year old girl, had started working in the special ‘adult’ store only three days ago, and already she was well liked by it’s employees and customers who came in at all hours of the day. Daisy didn’t understand the fascination that many people had for some of the contraptions and other items that were sold in this store, but she was open minded and tried to understand why some people would need a ball gag, or whip.

Daisy didn’t look like she belonged in a store like this. She had short blond hair that fell to her cheekbones, and bright blue eyes. She stood exactly five feet tall, had small rounded shoulders, and ample breasts. She wore a white t-shirt, with a blue jeans vest over that, and a matching skirt, with nylons, and black shoes. She looked like she was preparing to go to church that morning. Or so Elizabeth, her boss had said. Elizabeth was in her late twenties, and had long brunette hair that fell to her small shoulders. She was an entire foot taller than Daisy, had dark brown eyes, and wore a crimson red dress, her feet were hiding underneath it.

Daisy didn’t know much about stores like this, but treated it like any other store. Daisy was making her rounds around the isles when a man with short black hair, and dark brown eyes stepped into the store. He wore a black suite, and looked very kind.

“Pete!” Elizabeth said, from behind the stores counter.
“Hey Elizabeth! Tell me it came in.” The man said, clapping his hands together.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, the man laughed loudly and made his way over to the counter. Daisy stood on her tiptoes, and looked over one of the shelves she stood behind. It was impossible to see what the two were talking about since she was in the back of the store.

“So…” Began the man. “Where can I try this out?”

Elizabeth pointed to the back of the store. “We have private viewing areas back there.” She said. Pete nodded and looked around the store, he spotted Daisy still looking over the shelf. “Is she going to help me?” Pete asked.

“She’s the only one I can spare right now.” Said Elizabeth. Elizabeth motioned for Daisy to come over to the counter. Sighing deeply Daisy obeyed. She knew what Elizabeth was going to ask her to do. Some guy wants to buy a new toy, and he needs a model to try it out for him.

Daisy, despite her annoyance, put on the best smile she could offer as she approached the counter. “Daisy could you please show Pete how these look put on?” Elizabeth asked, handing a leather strap with four cuffs over to Daisy. The strap was made of leather, and the cuffs were tied to the strap with small chains. “Do you know how these work?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yeah. No problem.” Daisy said, smiling at both Pete and Elizabeth. Daisy led Pete to the back of the store where they both stepped inside a small booth. The both had a red curtain so they could try the strap out in privacy.

“Are you getting in, or me?” Daisy asked Pete, who had taken a seat on a small chair built into the wall.

“Do you mind?” He asked, smiling up at Daisy.

The girl did, but decided not to bother voicing her displeasure. Putting her hands behind her back she placed two of the cuffs on her wrists, went to her knees and carefully laid on the ground, there Pete bound her ankles close to her hands. She laid on the ground looking up at Pete, who was looking the contraption over. “Hogtied and ready to go.” Pete said, licking his lips.

“Yep.” Daisy said, though she didn’t understand fully what he meant by that. Pete reached down and grabbed Daisy’s right foot, he quickly removed her shoe before she had a chance to protest.

“What are you doing?” Daisy asked, she asked the question so Pete wouldn’t feel embarrassed.

“Just seeing something.” Said Pete, as he removed Daisy’s left shoe. Daisy had small feet, and Pete noticed this right away.

“You have cute toes.” He said.

“I know.” Daisy said, giggling. It was the first time her toes had been complimented. Pete reached down and grabbed Daisy’s right foot again. Daisy was wondering if he was planning on peeling off her nylons, but instead he reached forwards with his free hand and ran a finger down the sole of that foot. Daisy yelped and a stream of laughter escaped her lips.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Hey Pete…” Daisy began, it was hard to get her words out as Pete started to tickle Daisy’s foot again. “That’s not fair!” She laughed.

Pete laughed too, but didn’t stop his tickling. His fingers danced wildly over the sole of her right foot. He traced his finger up and down it, over the arches, and than over the bridge of her toes. The whole time Daisy laughed loudly, and even started to scream for Elizabeth to save her from this torture. Elizabeth didn’t say anything, or appear at the curtain.

“HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…STOP…PETE!” Daisy screamed, but Pete continued to tickle.

Pete let Daisy’s foot go, but didn’t stop his torture. Both hands went for Daisy’s exposed, ticklish feet. His fingers stroked, and scratched her sensitive feet. Daisy tried to roll away from Pete, but as soon as he saw this he grabbed her ankle and kept her in place.

Pete moved from Daisy’s feet, and stuck his finger into her side, the one closest to him. The muscles in her stomach tightened, and her legs, and arms kicked wildly. Her laughter became just as wild as her kicking. “HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA…P-PETE…STAHP! STOP IT NOW!” She screamed, and giggled. Pete started to tickle her feet again, and than went back to her sides.

Daisy’s screams and laughter finally attracted Elizabeth’s attention. Making her way to the back she opened the curtain and smiled down at Daisy’s ticklish form. “Pete what are you doing to my new employee?” Elizabeth asked, hands high on hips.

“Just testing the durability of this thing.” Said Pete, not looking at Daisy as his finger found it’s way back in Daisy’s sides. Elizabeth nodded, and went to her knees.

“Help me!” Daisy screamed, as Pete once again went for her delicate feet.

Daisy stroked the back of her head, and than grabbed her sides and started to tickle. Daisy screamed and shook her head furiously. “DON’T STOP!” She screamed. Both Elizabeth and Pete tickled poor Daisy for the longest time. Daisy had tears, and sweat draining down her face when Pete finally stopped.

“Well I’m convinced.” He said, and with that he undid Daisy’s straps. Elizabeth helped the girl into Pete’s chair, where she helped the girl with her shoes.

“Cash or credit?” Daisy giggled.
“Your not mad?” Elizabeth asked.
“It’s apart of business right?” Daisy asked.

Elizabeth nodded, and than helped Daisy back up front where she was given a break behind the counter. Elizabeth took the cash for the strap from Pete, and bid him farewell. A few moments passed when another man stepped inside. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and stood six feet tall.

“Is it in?” He asked.
Elizabeth nodded, and held up a strap identical to Pete’s. “Yep!” She said.
“Who’s going to help me?” He asked.
“She will.” Elizabeth said, pointing towards Daisy.

“Shit…” Daisy cursed, sighing deeply. Getting to her feet she motioned for the man to follow her to the back. “Apart of business…” Daisy thought, as she took the strap and bound her hands behind her back. “I better be getting a commission for this.”

-THE END-​

Yeah, I enjoyed that. It wasn't a kidnapping story, or a revenge story, it was short and original. Plus, I enjoy stories that don't involve sex more than the ones that do.

All My Lovin',
Katje.

That was excellent, you're a very good author. The best part: the spelling and grammar was good! I've seen so many stories with awful spelling and grammar that it make me sick, but this one was nice and polished.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back