• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return Of The Prodigals, Down To Dixie, Texas Time , And, Slice Of Paradise

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. Their first stop was New York, and Shea Stadium, where they hadnt played since Game Five of the previous year's Championship Series. The Good Guys were booed mightily during their three game stay in New York, as the Mets delighted their home fans, by taking two of three games. Things got a bit better when the team went to Atlanta, as they won two of three from the Braves, and then moved on to Houston, and won two of three there as well. The Good Guys returned home on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year, a nine game stanza, against the Middle America teams.
When the Good Guys arrived home on Sunday night, Mitch entered the apartment in jest. "Lardbelly is here. You want some of this, Australian Trash Mouth?" "Yeah, now get the fuck out of those clothes, so I can sink my teeth into your belly, and the rest of you, too!" Naomi said, agressively, tearing at Mitch's shirt. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, and carried her into the bedroom, placing her on the bed. "So what would you do if I tore off what is left of your clothes, devoured you all over, and tickled the fuck out of your Aussie bare feet?" Mitch said, in jest. "I'd wiggle my toes, laugh hysterically, and probably have two or three orgasms, you cruel man, you!" Naomi shot back. The couple tore at each other's clothes, until they were naked, then engaged in lustful foreplay, Mitch foot worshipping Naomi, as well as Mitch tickling Naomi's soles with his fingers, to giggles and protest from his wife:HEHEYEHEYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP WITH THE DAMN TICKLING AND FUCCCCK MEEE FIRRRRSSSST! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi said, wiggling her toes back and forth wildly, and protesting, as Mitch assaulted her bare soles. "So, did you have an orgasm yet, bitch?" Mitch said, as he entered Naomi. "Not yet, do you want to make me have one?" Naomi said. "I dont know, it depends on how nice you are to me!" Mitch shot back, then he said: "God, I like fucking you so much. I have been married to you all these years, and I still cant wait to come home, and get inside of you!" Mitch said, as both he and Naomi moaned. Clearly, in spite of their issues, this was a couple physically and emotionally committed to each other, a man and a woman, who, in spite of their fights, knew they weren't going anywhere, and didnt need anyone else but each other.
The next night, the Good Guys opened the homestand, at Good Guy Stadium, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate pitched a fine game that night, allowing but two runs, and four hits, over eight innings. The Good Guys got only five hits, but it proved to be enough, to outlast the Pirates, with help from Hilary Duff in the ninth, by a 3-2 score. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He threw a credible game, but the Good Guys committed three errors, leading to three unearned runs, and lost, 6-5. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. Charlize was solid as well, allowing three runs in six innings. Tied, 3-3, in the seventh, the Good Guys exploded for five runs, and never looked back, winning the game, 8-3.
Thursday was an off day. A counseling session in the morning went fairly easily, as the couple was getting along better than they had, during the last homestand.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched a great game, allowing one run in eight innings, and getting plenty of support, to emerge a 5-1 winner. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night. She pitched one of her best games in a Good Guy uniform, allowing but one hit. Unfortunately, that one hit was a solo homer in the ninth, that was enough to defeat the Good Guys, who didnt hit that night, in a 1-0 heartbreaker. Kate Hudson opposed Kerry Wood on a sunny, brilliant, Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. The umpires were raising their right hands a lot that day, as Kate punched out fifteen Cubs, and Wood disposed of sixteen Good Guys, including Mitch an embarrassing five times. Both starters were long gone, when the game was decided in the fourteenth, 2-0, courtesy of a homer by Center Fielder Ed Burns with a man on base.
St Louis came to town on Monday night, in the last series, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night. He atoned for his poor game against Pittsburgh, with a very solid effort, striking out eight Cards in eight innings, and allowing only two runs, in a crisp 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed only three runs herself, but the Good Guys got absolutely none, as they were shut out, 3-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, windy, April Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. Neve allowed two runs in seven innings, striking out then. The Good Guys trailed, 2-0, going into the eighth, when they suddenly erupted for five runs. Hilary Duff had some trouble in the ninth, but put the Cards down, in what would be a 5-3 Good Guys win, that completed a solid six and three homestand. It proved to be a very solid homestand, both on field, and for Mitch and Naomi, and, as the team was packing their bags for Pittsburgh, a more posibve atmosphere abounded.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, in town that weekend on a bit of a vacation, would be superstar actress Jennifer Lopez, J-Lo, whom the Good Guys had tickled some years earlier, over the objection of her then boyfriend, Ben Affleck. Now, sans Affleck, J-Lo was back, and willingly was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on J-Lo's neck, as the star shifted her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT THIS AGAIN WITH THESE GUYS! NOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling J-Lo on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as J-Lo squealed and squeaked hysterically. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS VERY TICKLISH! PLEASE NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling J Lo on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as her legs bucked as much as the bounds would allow, and more squeals erupted from the beauty:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, Mitch was last, tickling his favorite spot, the soles of J-Lo's pretty feet. He attacked J Lo's feet with fingers, two feathers, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over J Lo's feet and toes. J Lo went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing hysterically, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!OKAY! OKAY! ALREADY! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted J Lo was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could meet up with the team, for the flight to Pittsburgh. "Pretty quiet this time. Not much happened except some tickling and sex. It was nice. Think we can do this next time, too?" Naomi said. "We can sure as hell try. Have a good week, honey" Mitch said, kissing Naomi goodbye.
So, it had been a relatively quiet homestand of solid play on field, and tranquility off field. Now came the second ten day road trip of the year. What would happen next? Would tranquility remain, or would instability return? For those answers, stay tuned for the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things seemed to return back to normal there. Nice job of putting J LO in there. I liked that, it was good. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Actually, I had watched the movie, "An Unfinished Life" with Robert Redford, and J-LO just before I wrote this, and had her on the brain, so I figured, what the heck, put her into the story as the night's ticklee.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back