• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Message to my Readers.

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Nay, it's YOU we should be thanking...

<P>Dave,<P>
<P>Every story or illo from you is a definite and distinctive pleasure.
That you're not an automaton indiscriminately posting is a boon for
all of us. Every contribution you make to the TMF and MTJ reflects
your care and skill. <P>
<P>So, stop apologizin', lad. We're grateful for anything you grant us,
and only a dirty skunk would be impatient with a mensch like you.<P><P> Bugs holds up "Dirty Skunk Season" sign, and Elmer zeroes in on the Captain.<P>
<P>WhadidItellya!<P>

Dave

Dave, I consider myself in your debt.....You are truly amazing.....take all the time off you need!! BTW: I look forward to those projects!! :D :cool:

Thanks Capt. and Krokus!

Krokus, the first project is out now. Click the link in my sig, or see the thread in the Artwork section for info on "Tome of Madness" from MTJ Publishing. ShanE did the best work I've EVER seen for this, so give it a look all!

Thanks again.:cool:

Over the last several months Dave has been a major contributor to this forum. From his amazing stories to his equally amazing "Sarah Pictures" and all of his posts in-between. Dave has really invested allot of his time and spirit to the TMF.

In addition to this Dave has written for "Tales from the Asylum" magazine, "Fiendish Intent" E-Zine and if that were not enough he has been secretly working on two brand new products for our e-publication line. We could solve this nation's energy crisis if we could find a way to harness this man's energy.

Well, with great pleasure we unveiled his first endeavor this last Monday...

TOM1Cover.jpg

The four stories in this first sizzling volume represent over 19,000 words from Dave's merciless imagination. He has worked very hard to bring you some of the his very best tickling fiction. Furthermore you also receive four brand new, detailed illustrations by popular "Pure Torture" and "Tales from the Asylum" artist "ShanE"

While this may appear as another shameless plug from MTJ Publishing.
I really can't think of a better way for the people of this forum to show Dave their support for all of his hard work...

Purchase a copy of "Tome of Madness #1" today. {He would never ask you to, so I thought I would}

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/tomeofmadness.htm

Thank you Dave!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com

Awwww.....I feel so....so.....appreciated!....

Thanks you guys, I really love you all!:cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back