• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOOPZ from Flavor of Love gets Kidnapped and Tickled by New York!!!!

tickle her

TMF Novice
Hoopz had just been announced as the winner of Flavor of Love! New York whispers in her ear, I'll get the last laugh!

6 Months Later!!!
Hoopz had broken up with Flav, and was walking in a white T and jeans down a street in New York at 10:00 at night, about ready to crash a celebrity party! But then she got pulled into a dark corner and knocked out! She awoke a few hours later standing up with her hands tied tightly above her head!, with a gag in her mouth, and a blindfold over her eyes! Hoopz felt a tickle in her ear, and then she heard a voice whisper the last laugh starts now! It was New York!

New York took the blindfold off of Hoopz eyes! Hoopz eyes widened really big, and she noticed that New York had on the Purple Dress they both had on in elimination! Then she looked down at her own body and noticed she also had on that same tight purple dress! New York took the gag out of Hoopz mouth, and said screaming wouldnt work because they were in sound-proof building! Hoopz said untie me, so I can beat you down in a fair fight! New York said what do you think I'm crazy! Hoopz looked around and said duh, you kidnapped me! New York said you shouldnt have dissed my man Flav! Now you got to pay! I'm going to torture you! Hoopz said I can take anything you got! New York said right there I have a camera going to record all of this! New York snuck behind Hoopz tied up body, and got down on her knees, next to HOOPZ Booty, Hoopz said what you doing down there yo!

New York then started to Tickle Hoopz sides and ribs! New York said they only way to make a tough girl like you submit is to embarass them with vunerability! New York kept looking up to see if Hoopz would laugh, Hoopz was trying not to laugh but she was squirming around like crazy! New York said Koochie Koochie Koo, I know you love that word! Tickle Tickle, I know your Ticklish! Hoopz said please stop this while about to crack a smile! New York knowing Hoopz was going through torture not to laugh, started tickling Hoopz feet too, and then proceeded to dig her face into Hoopz Booty! Hoopz knew she had mere seconds before she would laugh and have to give-in, so she did something she knew would distract New York, POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT she gave the biggest loudest fart ever right where New York was digging her face! New York looked disgusted and backed up, and said you nasty little thang! Well you probably that Egg-Smelling fart would stop me! Well I got something for that! New York went and dug her nails deep into some soap, and came back and started Tickling Hoopz Booty! Hoopz instantly started laughing, she didnt know what else to do! New York said why you have to fart in this beautiful Purple Dress huh? Now I'm gone have to clean out the booty part of it! Hoopz come on please stop this wackiness! New York said ok, stopped tickling the booty, and started tickling Hoopz armpits! New York said say you submit! Hoopz said no! But 5 hours later a tough Hoopz was forced to say the words "I submit"! New York said ok I knew you would come around! Hoopz was sweating hard, and embarrased as she looked at the camera, as she was been dominated and humiliated by New York on camera due by Tickle Torture, Hoopz knew she could never call herself hard or tough again! New York said I'm going down the street to get some Tickle-Toys to play with you with some more! Hoopz said what? How long did you plan on keeping me captive here? New York said just for the rest of your life, which when I'm done wont be long! Bye Bye! New York left the building!

Hoopz knew she had to get out of this! But then she knew what building she was at, and she knew Flavor Flav was in town, and he was the only one who could stop crazy New York! But she was tied-up and needed a phone! But then she realized New York had dropped her cell-phone right under HoopZ feet! Hoopz with her athletic ability scooped down to her knees and lifted the phone up to her neck with her feet! She dialed Flavor Flavs phone# with her tongue! Flav answered the phone, and said HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hoopz said Hey Flav this is Hoopz, Flav said oh! Hoopz said please Flav you gotta help me New York has kidnapped me at the Old Milk Factory around Manhattan, and is Tickling Torturing e me into submission! Flav said I'm on my way!

1 Hour later
Flav came rushing through the door, and said yo hoopz I'm here! Hoopz said oh thank goodness! Then Flav walked next to her and proceeded to tickle the bottom portion of her ribs! Hoopz jumped with a laugh and said come on untie me! Flav said no thank you! Hoopz with a confused look on her face said huh baby? Then New York walked out of the shadows and said oh I forgot to tell you Flav was in this too! Flav then playfully tickled New York for a few seconds, New York then said oh baby stop you know how ticklish I am! New York then looked at Hoopz and said, do you really think I would just leave a phone right next to you girl! I'm pyscho not stupid! Hoopz said why Flav Honey, why are y'all doing this to me! Flav said because you are the star of my new shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Flav pointed to the camera and said! You are the new star of the reality show "Bound To Be Tickled"! Hoopz showed a big gasp in her face!

To Be Continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had Hopes for Hoops

I was going to read this until you mesioned New York. I can't stand that bitch, what a fake.

But wait Hoopz will get the ultimate revenge Slave Tickler, and I will dedicate to you!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back