• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steel, Lake, And Arch Times. Then, California Dreamin, With An Advantage

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the center of the country. They swept three games in Pittsburgh from the Pirates, then proceeded to drop two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
Sometimes, on the long plane flights home, when not talking to his teammates, Mitch began to muse about the future. After all, especially at the ages Naomi and him were currently at, baseball was a year to year thing, and every year could be the last. After retirement, what then? Naomi, although almost 40, could certainly get work in the movies, as she was still beautiful and talented, in spite of putting her career on hold for so many years while playing baseball. For Mitch, he had a college education, a degree in history. He might well be able to find work with the Good Guys, or some other team, as either an announcer or front office person. Retirement wasn't coming yet, but, at their ages, Mitch couldn't help but wonder.
After Mitch got to his apartment, and dinner, and everyone was settled down, he sat down with Naomi, and talked. She could tell he had something on his mind. "Honey, what's wrong?" After over two decades together, the Aussie beauty knew when something wasn't right. "Nai, do you ever think about the future? I mean, like what comes next, when we finally pack baseball in?" "I try not to. I try to live life day by day, series by series, and season by season. I mean, there are times it does scare me, hoping I can still get work in the movies at 40 or beyond, and wondering what you're going to do, even though I know you'll find something" Naomi said. Mitch took a long sigh::" Two decades we've been here. God, Nai, where did all the time go? Our first born is in college, and I feel lucky if she comes home to collect her tuition check, even though I know she loves us. Our others are teenagers or close to it, off with their friends. I'm an old, aging baseball player, just waiting for the day Alan tells me he doesnt want me anymore. I guess I'm scared, Nai. There are times I think of retirement. A few years ago, you wanted me to retire, and I wouldnt, then two years ago you made me sign the contract. Last season was supposed to be the last year, and then we won it all, and came back. Sometimes, I feel like we are two overgrown kids, just hanging on to a dream, a dream that is beginning to fade out" Mitch said. "Honey, it is so early in the season. We cant spend the next 100 plus games worrying about our ages, and next year. We have to take it one game, and one season, at a time. Whatever happens, whether still with the team, or even in retirement, I am still here for you. I always have been, and I always will be. We as a couple dont change, even if we aren't baseball players on the Paradise Island Good Guys anymore" Naomi said. Mitch took Naomi into his arms. "I love you. You are my rock. Without you, I dont know what would be for me" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips. "Ditto to that for me, buddy. Where would I be if not for you? You helped me get off drugs, and get me clean, sat in the delivery room with me for the birth of our three beautiful kids, supported me through reconstructive shoulder surgery, helped me deal with a rape, killing my attacker in self defense, we went back together after a divorce, there are just millions of images in my mind, and, I can tell you with resolve, that there is no man I would rather have spent my last 20 plus years with" Naomi said. After the meaningful talk, the couple made love. Mitch would sometimes get his thoughts of insecurity, but, as long as he had his Naomi there for him, there seemed nothing he couldnt overcome.
The next night, the Good Guys as a team had business to attend to, at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. She pitched a decent game against the rugged Giants lineup, allowing three runs in eight innings. The Good Guys were tied with the Giants, 3-3 in the eighth, when they scored two runs. In the ninth, Hilary Duff had a bit of trouble, but managed to put the Giants down, after giving up a run, in an eventual 5-4 triumph, in which Kate Hudson was credited for the win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He threw seven scoreless innings, but got no run support. In a scoreless tie in the ninth, Amanda Bynes gave up a home run, in an eventual 1-0 defeat. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She pitched a fine game, allowing two runs in seven innings. The Good Guys exploded for four runs in the seventh, for a 6-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. At counseling that morning, Mitch and Naomi discussed with their therapist the thoughts that Mitch was having about the future, and retirement. The therapist advised that while it was never good to dwell, that it was positive that Mitch was having these feelings, as he was getting in touch with himself, and even more positive that he was talking to Naomi about them. Clearly, in spite of their troubles, their communication was open toward each other, and this was extremely important.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she got bashed, allowing nine runs in three innings, in a really poor effort, a game that would end as a 9-2 loss. The team needed a big effort from Rachel Leigh Cook on Saturday night, and they got just that, six shutout innings. The game was a scoreless tie in the eighth, when Mitch hit a Grand Slam home run, and the bullpen did the rest, in a 4-0 victory. Kate Hudson had the ball on a beautiful Sunday in front of a sellout. Kate had her strikeout stuff that day, as she pitched lights out, with eighteen strikeouts. In the ninth, over both hers and the crowd's objections, after having thrown 140 pitches, due to all the K's, Sniderman took her out of the game with a 3-0 lead, and brought in Hilary Duff. Duff allowed nothing in the ninth, securing Kate's win, by a 3-0 score.
The Dodgers visited Paradise on Monday, in the last series, before the Good Guys would embark on a journey to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got all the runs he needed in the first inning, when the Good Guys exploded for five runs. He didnt give it back, allowing only three hits, in a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She struggled, allowing five runs in seven innings. The Good Guys, after getting the game close, succumbed when the bullpen allowed a couple of more runs, in a 7-5 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game before the Paradise Islanders would head to California. Neve, who had been lit up in her last outing, kept the team in the game, scattering hits, and allowing three runs into the sixth. Neve was out of the game, and the Good Guys were trailing, 3-2 in the eighth, when they hit two homers, good for four runs. Hilary Duff had some problems in the ninth, but managed to nail down the win, in a 6-5 Paradise Island victory, that capped off another solid six and three homestand. Some of the games had been rocky, and Sniderman told the media after the Wednesday game, that he felt lucky to escape with six wins, and be heading to California on such a note, against such tough competition.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could meet the team flight to San Fransisco. The couple had experienced a quiet, tranquil, homestand, with love, resolving issues, and support, and, Naomi knew that just like Mitch did for her in the past, she now had to be his bedrock of support in his uncertain times. "Go off, have a good road trip, and try not to worry about the future. Go to some beaches in California, and look at some hot female feet. As long as you dont touch, do whatever. We will talk every night, and I will be right here for you, as I always am, when you get home. I love you" Naomi said, giving Mitch a big kiss on the lips, as he headed into the terminal.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the solid win by Rachel Leigh Cook against the Padres. The featured lee would be actress Gywneth Paltrow, in town that weekend with her mother Blythe Danner, on a short vacation, after promoting respective movies they were doing in Miami. Gywneth was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Gywneth's neck with fingers, as the giggles started, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Gywneth on her underarms, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, as her laughter hit different octaves, as Burns counted her ribs:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT'S REALLY TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!: Gywneth squeaked, thrashing at her restraints. Second baseman Russell was the next tickler, attacking Gywneth on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her knees to jerk and buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of Gywneth's soft feet. He attacked Gywneth's feet with fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Gywneth went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and thrashed madly, screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I GIVE UP! MOM, HELP ME! NO PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the worn out Gywneth was untied.
So, it had been another solid homestand of play on field, and a few wandering thoughts off field. Now came a ten day trip to California. Luckily for Mitch, despite his uncertain thoughts, his wife was acting as his staunch support system, to aid him in dealing with his feelings, and issues. Would Mitch be able to feel better over time, or would the uncertainities continue to plague his mind? For those answers, stay tuned to the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So another power homestand for the Good Guys and there were some pretty deep thoughts from Mitch. I didn't realize he had a college education or that he had killed Naomi's rapist. Great story and I look forward to the next one

HappyD

Yes, he graduated from Paradise Island University, whereas I graduated from Adelphi U in Long Island. Lee Sniderman, the Good Guy manager, is a bit of an altered name of a real professor I had in college whom I loved.
Actually, Naomi was raped, yes, but Mitch didnt kill her rapist. Naomi did herself. Back in the earlier stories, in 2003, Mitch and Naomi lived in a house, before it was destroyed by a hurricane that hit the island, and they moved into the apartment they are now in. Naomi had been mugged and raped, and, after the rape, she had bought a gun. One night, while Mitch was on a road trip, the rapist broke out of jail, and came to the couple's house with a gun, looking to finish Naomi. Well, she had a gun herself, and killed him instead. Those were in the much earlier stories.
Anyhow, thanks for your support, and as always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back