• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take Me Apart M/F Tickle Torture/adult theme

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
Take Me Apart M/F Tickle Torture/sexual theme

:redheart: Take Me Apart :redheart:

When he had asked me to see him again tonight, he had just finished tickling me until I thought I would die, on his giant bed with huge pillows. He was cuddling me and massaging me after tickling me intensely. His bed was a complete mess with covers everywhere, but I was wrapped up inside the glorious disarray. When it was time for me to leave, my sandals were buried in a giant pile of sheets, and we had to search to find them. It was all just amazing laughing, and crazy tickling, until I was completely exhausted. It had been a spontaneous tickling, and I had never had that much gratification before.

I couldn’t get him off my mind all week, and I kept thinking about what he had done to me. He had held me down and tickled me, and I had laughed so hard my sides ached for two days afterwards. I had time to replay the encounter in my mind. I realized that I was completely wanting more of what he had done to me. I wondered if he would ever do it again.

I rang his doorbell with indecision about whether I should see him again. After such as intense encounter, I wasn’t sure if I could handle date number two. He said hello to me and suddenly I just got very shy with him, and I couldn’t look up in to his face. He placed my purse on a table and took me into the kitchen to get me a drink. I discovered that he had the ingredients to make delicious fruit smoothies in his blender. He mixed me a drink, and after I had some, I felt cooler and gained my composure.

“Hi”, I said. “You have a nice place. I didn’t see most of it the last time I was here.”

“Funny, I don‘t remember you seeing my place previously. It’s been a while since we have seen each other. When did you come over? It‘s Helena right? Was it Friday?”

“You don’t remember my visit. Oh my God! You are such a jerk! It was last Saturday!” I put down my smoothie and fumed with anger. He had done so much tickling to me, endless play, and he didn’t remember? I stormed out of the kitchen toward the living room to grab my purse. But my temper surfaced, and before I left forever, I told him that he was the world’s biggest ass. I asked him if he takes all his dates into his bedroom on the first date.

“My bedroom is always open to the ladies, no matter what date I’m on. I thought it might be a little aggressive to take you to bed on the first date, but if that’s what you want, let me just clean up in there. I had company earlier.” My face turned bright red with anger and I wanted to punch him in the face. He started laughing really hard as he walked toward me.

“You have quite strong feelings about my momentary forgetfulness. I’m teasing you, Helena. I’ve been thinking about taking you back to my bed all week. You haven’t ever really been truly out of my mind since you left my house last Saturday. When I try to go to sleep at night, I can hear your cries, and your screaming, and your laughing, and how you make magical sounds when you are tickled intensely.”

I wasn’t clear how to proceed, and felt awkward. Awkward because I’d been thinking of him at night too. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to do. But I knew what I wanted. Him.

My mouth was suddenly very dry, and I wanted to get my composure in the bathroom. I checked the lavatory mirror, and there was no amount of make up that could cover the fact that I was sweaty and blushing. I thought about leaving, actually it was the first thought that came into my mind. I could either go home now, and pull myself together, or I could stay here and let him take me apart. Piece by piece. Over and over. Until I had nothing left to give. My heart was racing, my hands were sweaty, and I was just a mess.

I hesitantly opened the door to the hallway and he was waiting for me with a cold soda. “You look hot, my dear. Are you alright?" He placed the unopened can of coke on my cheek, and then my forehead.
“Would you like me to get you some ice?” I nodded at the thought of cool ice in my glass to soothe me, and I followed him into the kitchen. He took a handful of ice and filled my glass with it. He gave me my coke and I drank it thirstily. He reached for another cube, and when I finished my drink, he ran the ice cube all over my face.

“That’s just fantastic. You have ruined my makeup. It dripped on my shirt. Why did you do that?”

“Be careful, then, because I’m not finished. I have a whole bunch of ice.” He put one down my shirt, and another one on my neck while he held me from behind. I screamed because it was so cold, and then I knew I was lost when he put one on my tummy. I pretended to be angry, but secretly I liked him holding me, and I didn’t want him to let go. I tried to reach for ice to retaliate, and I was going to threaten him with death perhaps, but I never got the chance.

He turned me around so I was right up against him, and then he kissed me. At first it was just very lightly on my lips, like he wasn’t sure what my reaction would be. He looked at me for a second, and I closed my eyes, and waited until he tasted me again. And then again. And then again. I knew instinctively that he would take me to bed, and when we reached his room, he called me a lightweight when he picked me up gently and put me on his bed.

For the rest of the night, we used our bodies to communicate with each other. We rolled around just laughing, while he tickled me to death. Nothing, no part of me, was left untouched. Piece by piece my clothing came off, and when I was naked, he tickled all over me with his body. His tongue worked between my toes, inside my belly button, inside my thighs. His mouth tickled me with kisses everywhere his hands went, and I giggled, and laughed, and asked for more. “It feels good, it feels good, please…………,” were the only things I said to him the entire time he was touching me.

He was a skilled tickler, and he tickled fiercely, listening to the noises he caused me to make. Our two naked bodies were intertwined, him holding me in different positions to tickle mercilessly. He worked me from my toes to the top of my head. He gently bit and licked the inside of my foot while he tickled it repeatedly. And then finally our touching, and licking, and tickling became too chaotic, so he modified the position he had me in.

I was lying on my back, naked on top of the covers, sweating from his tickling, and breathless, when he got off the bed for a minute. I closed my eyes and waited for him to come back. I missed him for the minute he was gone. I kept my eyes closed when he returned, and he whispered in my ear.

“I will tie your hands above your head unless you open your eyes to signal me not to. I will tie your feet spread apart and tease you.” I got goose bumps all over my body, but I kept my eyes closed and licked my lips. In silence, he bound me, and I completely submitted to it. He put his left arm underneath my back to arch it, and tickled my tummy wildly, and then varied the touches while he sucked on my breasts so gently with his mouth in the same way he had begun to kiss me. Lightly at first, and then he worked more intensely. I let him taste me, screaming when it was becoming too much to handle. He tickled my sides, up and down my ribs and belly. He tickled my hips when he discovered how sensitive I am there. With my body bound and stretched, all I could do was laugh and scream.

I could feel my orgasm slowly building the groundwork for me to explode. His tickling moved down there along with his mouth. He began teasing. Oh my god. He teased me. He tickled me on my inner thighs and lower belly. His mouth worked on me. I was bound. His arm underneath my back caused it to arch. He worked on me unfairly, brutally, meanly, intensely, and would not yield.

My cries for him were senseless pleas to stop, to go, to stop, to go, I couldn’t decide. Finally, all I could say to him was, "It feels good, it feels good, please take me gently, god it feels good. I pulled on my bound arms and legs and told him to finish me, and then I screamed,”oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited:
:justlips:
:p Thank you, ShadowTklr. Your feedback means a lot. :p

:woot: It is a fantasy. You are funny, Maniac. Thank you for reading this. :woot:

Hello Jerry67911,
I'm glad you liked this story. Thank you reading it! I enjoyed writing it.

Kinkalicious! ;)

You painted a great scene with your words. I loved the buildup. :)

You are sweet, MrPartickler.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
:upsidedow

:redheart: Hello to my Metalhead, :redheart:
I appreciate you reading this. Thank you for saying nice things. I'm glad you enjoyed this!

Wow. Great story Helena. Awesome description with everything.

:D Hello CJD, :D
I really am so happy that you enjoyed this story!
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

clap clap calp

Another exquisite tale of tickle torture....Your writings are a treat I always look forward to reading...thank you... You seem like you would be a joy to tickle.

Chris

Tickling_bully,
Hello. Oh my gosh!
It's true that I love tickling. I think everyone on this site does. I'm glad you took the time to leave a comment.

<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

sensitivegirl said:
Helena, I am floored. I feel like I am reading something I wrote. Sometimes I wish I had a switch that could remove this love of bring tickled senseless that we share, but, really, we would never know the feeling in our souls of a hot man with a cool feather and an evil grin.
Best thing around .......

Please dazzle us with some more beautifully written and oh soooooo sexy tales.

:2poke: Hello sensitivegirl. :2poke:
We do seem to enjoy being tickle tortured, don't we? It is the best thing around! I have enjoyed your stories too.

Excellent story. Love stories from the ladies perspective. Sorry I am a bit late with my post.

Excellent story. Love stories from the ladies perspective. Sorry I am a bit late with my post.

Hi Rick,
I'm so glad you enjoyed this. Thanks for the nice comment.

Absolutely fantastic, Helena!! There are so many Ladies I can picture in my mind undergoing this sweet torment. I hope you continue with several more chapters and other stories in the future.

Thanks to whoever dragged this up from the hidden pages of the TMF Stories section.

Great job Helena! Hope to see some new stuff from you in the future. :clap:

Absolutely fantastic, Helena!! There are so many Ladies I can picture in my mind undergoing this sweet torment. I hope you continue with several more chapters and other stories in the future.

Thanks to whoever dragged this up from the hidden pages of the TMF Stories section.

Great job Helena! Hope to see some new stuff from you in the future. :clap:

It's lovely that you all left me such sweet notes. Thanks for reading.:justlips:

I see that someone has dug up an older story.

I am looking forward to reading it.:excited::tickling::veryhappy

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back