• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Dreams, First Completion, At Home, And, Trying To Maintain Stability

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys headed off on their next road trip, this time to California. The trip was a bit rough, as they went three and six on the nine day journey, dropping two of three at each stop of a San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, at Midnight, on a Sunday, to begin another nine game homestand, which would complete the first part of the schedule, a homestand against Washington, Philadelphia, and the Reds.
When Mitch arrived at the apartment, following the 20 minute cab ride from Nassau International, to his apartment building, it was after 1230am. Naomi was up, in bed, reading. "Hi, tough road trip, three and six isn't what you guys wanted". "Yeah, I hate the road, as you know. The best part about a road trip, is the end of it, when I get home, to see you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips. "You look exhausted" Naomi said. "I'm okay, let me just get a shower, and I'll be good to go" Mitch said, beginning to take off his clothes. "Mind if you're joined by an Australian woman in there?" Naomi asked, beginning to undo her teri top. "You perv, I'm not home two minutes, and you cant wait to get in the shower, and fool around with me" Mitch said, in jest. "Hey, it's part of the perks of marriage" Naomi replied, with them both now sitting on their bed naked. The couple headed for the shower, where they sat on the big bench, showered, and fooled around, as Mitch kept tickling Naomi's sides and belly, as she bucked, and squealed in his grip:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! I SAID I WANTED TO TAKE A SHOWER WITH YOU! STOP TICKLING ME! IAM GOING TO HAVE AN ORGASM! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi protested, through giggles. "Oh, you're going to have an orgasm? Well, that's perfectly fine with me. Oh, and as for the stop tickling you? As long as I am here, and your husband, I will never stop tickling you, and you are just going to have to deal with it!" Mitch said, kissing Naomi, and goosing her sides again, as she bucked in his grip. After the shower, the couple got into bed, and began kissing passionately, with their hair wet. "All those girls who throw themselves at you on the road, with all those homeruns you hit to thrill everyone, and you keep coming home to little old me" Naomi said, giggling as they made out. "Those girls who throw themselves at athletes are groupies, and I dont have over two decades, or three kids, with any of them. Meaningful history, remember? I have pictures of us in this apartment going back over 20 years. I'll never have with anyone what I have with you. I am grounded, not one of these famous people who has to have five wives. I don't want anyone else but you, or need anyone else but you. I am here, unless you throw me out" Mitch said. "Nah, I'm not throwing you anywhere, except maybe on the bed, to tickle you. I don't want or need anyone else but you, either. Sometimes you make me so mad that it drives me nuts, but, I wouldnt even want to comtemplate life without you" Naomi said, as Mitch grasped her legs beneath him, and entered her vagina with his penis. After the couple made love, they had a long talk, and drifted off to sleep, happy and content in their relationship.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to open their homestand, with a game against Washington. Lee Sniderman, who knew his team had played poorly on the last road trip, held a brief team meeting before the team took the field for the 735pm game: "Okay, we all know we had a poor road trip, but we are in our house now. We just have to forget about those games, and play as we know we can. Kate is on the hill, so let's get some runs, play good defense, and back her up, our fans are behind us" The manager said. On that beautiful evening, the team took the field to a big ovation from the crowd of over 30,000. Kate got the Nationals out in the first, and in the bottom half, the Good Guys quickly gave the fans something to cheer about, with a walk, and a single. Then, Mitch, batting third, came up, and promptly blasted a three run homer into the left field bullpen. The home run relaxed the team, and gave Kate some breathing room early. She never looked back, striking out ten in seven innings, and allowing but one run, in a 4-1 victory, saved by Hilary Duff. That opening victory was important, and got the Good Guys off to a flying start. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the mound, and once again, the team struck early. The Good Guys got four runs in the first inning, on a pair of two run home runs. Bellows pitched eight strong innings, allowing but two runs, and fanning nine, as the bullpen came through again, in a 5-2 win. Charlize Theron got the ball on Wednesday night, in what would turn out to be a very frustrating game. She allowed two runs into the eighth, and departed leading by a 5-2 score. With two outs in the ninth, and two men on, Hilary Duff served up a game tying homerun. The teams went to extra innings tied, when a bad hop ground ball allowed a run to score in the eleventh, in a 6-5, 11 inning defeat. Two out of three wasnt bad, but the clubhouse was very quiet afterward, as the Good Guys felt they should have swept the Nationals. Everyone looked forward to the next day, and the day off, and not having to play again for almost 48 hours.
Thursday was an off day. After counesling in the morning, Mitch and Naomi spent a lot of the day at the hotel, eating, commiserating, and gambling with the team.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night, with the team pumped up, and wanting to win. A crowd of close to 40,000 showed up, and once again, runs came early, as the Good Guys scored four in the first two innings. Neve Campbell, that night's starter, didnt give it back, pitching seven solid innings, and combining with the bullpen, as Duff redeemed herself, by getting the save that night, in a 6-3 Paradise triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched perhaps the best game of her career on Saturday night, striking out sixteen Phillies in seven innings. She had thrown more than 120 pitches, and Sniderman felt compelled to take her out, as she left with a 3-0 lead. In the eighth, the bullpen came absolutely unglued, as Naomi, and then Amanda Bynes, allowed the Phillies to tie the score. In the ninth, the gopher ball struck Hilary Duff again, as she served one up to Pat Burrell, earning a chorus of boos, and the Good Guys a 4-3 defeat. Once again, the clubhouse was deathly quiet. The Good Guys could well have had a perfect homestand thus far, but the follies of the relief pitching had cost them.
Kate Hudson took the ball, on a sunny, hot, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Again, the Good Guys got many runs early, scoring four runs in the first inning, and one more in the third. Kate was laboring, and normally, Sniderman would have taken her out, but, with the bullpen struggles lately, and not wanting to lose another game, he went to Kate in the eighth inning, after she had thrown over 100 pitches, and said:" Listen, you have a two run lead. I know you're tired, but unless you really cant go out there, I want you to finish this. Give the pen a rest, you're our ace" The manager said. Kate nodded her head, and went out to finish the ninth inning. She made it interesting, giving up two doubles to allow a run to score, but got the outs she needed, in a 5-4 complete game win, in which she had to throw close to 140 pitches on a very hot day. After the game, the media approached Sniderman about his bullpen:" Have you lost confidence in them, Lee? Normally, you dont send a pitcher who had thrown so many pitches out there for the ninth, on such a hot day" One female reporter said. Sniderman tersely replied:" I have confidence in all my players. The pen had struggled lately, and Kate is our ace. I felt she could finish the game, and she agreed. We got the win, didnt we? So it was the right move. My pen will be out there tomorrow night if needed. I felt they needed a rest after the two tough games they let get away" Sniderman said firmly.
The Reds came to town on Monday, in the last game, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and allowed only two runs, but the Good Guys got shut out, losing 2-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night, wanting a good outing, after her rough one the week before. Charlize gave the team a very fine effort, allowing but one run into the eighth inning, yet earning a no decision, as the team could only get her one run. The Good Guys came to bat in the eighth inning, and promptly put four runs on the board, on three home runs. In the ninth, the bullpen made it a bit interesting, but got the outs they needed, in an eventual 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a hazy, very hot, Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. The ball was jumping that day, as both the Good Guys and Reds hit two early homers. Campbell struggled through six innings, and left, tied 4-4 in the sixth. In the eighth, still tied, Center Fielder Ed Burns came up with two on, and hammered a homer into the right field bullpen. Sniderman brought Hilary Duff on to save the game in the ninth, and that day she was perfect, in a 7-4 Good Guy win, that completed an acceptable six and three homestand. It had been a bit of an adventure at times, with the bullpen follies, but the team had accomplished their goal of six wins in nine games, and packed for Washington a satisfied group.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee that night, would be the Catcher Barney's sister, Sarah, a stuck up, snobby 32 year old. Sarah was a reluctant lee, but also wanted to be a good sport. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Sarah's neck with finhers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Sarah on her sides, ribs, belly, and underams, as she thrashed at her restraints, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT BELIEVE I AGREED TO THIS NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Sarah on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as more hysterical laughter erupted from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of Sarah's feet, which were very soft, from many pedicures. Mitch attacked Sarah's feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Sarah went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and thrashed around more, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhuasted blonde was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington. "Do you feel more relaxed than when you came home?" She asked. "Some, yes, I'm ready for the road trip. We had some very tough games on this homestand, but I'm always satisfied with six wins in nine games. I'll be okay." Mitch replied. "Well, just go off, and do the best you can, and I'll be here as always when you get back" Naomi said, kissing Mitch.
So, in spite of the successful homestand, it had been a tough grind for the Good Guys to get their goal of six wins on that homestand. Now came a road trip, which the team hoped would be better than the last one had been. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Unlike the bullpen to give away so many games. At least they managed to hold on for six wins. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Yeah, usually their bullpen is very solid, but on this homestand, I decided to make the Good Guy bullpen a bit like my Atlanta Braves bullpen has been this year, and is the probable reason the Braves arent going to make the playoffs, by having the Good Guy pen cough up a few games.
As always, thanks for your support. I have a few TV shows to watch tonight, so I may not be able to put another story up until tomorrow, but I will then, so stay tuned, there will be more to come by tomorrow at the latest.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back