• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story

anubis111

TMF Regular
This is my first story so tell me what you think.....

Lisa was a new transfer student from Wyoming when she first came to the big city. After a few years though she soon fell into the grove of things. Now ticklish could not come close in describing how ticklish Lisa really was. Tremendously ticklish was a closer definition but still was still nowhere close in describing how dreadfully ticklish Lisa was. Fortunately for her not many people knew about her weakness. She had the misfortune of being one of the world’s most ticklish people. She was finally in her senior year in high school. Soon she would be going off to college and be on her own. There was only one problem, she was in desperate need for a tutor for math and if she didn’t get one she would most likely fail math for the year. Lisa's parents were going away for a few weeks to go on a business trip leaving Lisa at home alone. "Before we leave," said Lisa's mother, "we just wanted to let you know that we found a tutor for you. Now you be good and pay attention to him while we are gone." This interested Lisa a little bit. "Who did you get?" she asked, as her parents were about to leave. "Oh just some boy from an honors class named Mike Green." said Lisa's dad. At the sound of this news Lisa's heart jumped for joy. She had always had a secret crush on Mike Green since she first saw him, and now was her chance to spend time with him. " Well we'll see you in a few weeks, and by the way Mike is coming over tomorrow so be on your best behavior." Lisa's father told her. Lisa sighed; her parents were always treating her like a child. "Well at least I get to stay at home by myself." Lisa thought to herself. As her parents pulled out of the driveway Lisa started to make plans on how she would talk to Mike and what she would say. That night Lisa went to bed early in hopes of getting a good start to her day tomorrow. But little did she know that soon she would wish that she had asked to go with her parents.
For a long time Mike had been admiring Lisa from afar. Everything about her was perfect, her short red hair, her long beautiful legs, and most of all her perfect body and midsection. Mike had always found goth girls to be attractive, but Lisa was one of a kind. The thing that no one knew about Mike was his obsession with tickling. He would lay in bed at night and dream about getting a girl in his grasps and turturing her until he was satisfied. When Lisa's parents had asked him to tutor their daughter Mike was ecstatic. He had always had a thing for Lisa and now was his chance to live out his dream. You see ever since she had moved to the city in 5th grade, Mike had watched Lisa, studied her every move and asked her friends about her making sure they never told Lisa about their meetings. The next day around one o' clock in the afternoon, Mike pulled up to Lisa's house. Lisa's heart started racing when she heard Mike cut the engine on his car. Finally Lisa would be able to meet the person she admired most. Lisa wondered if she was dressed right for her first day. She wore a pair of tight black jeans, and cute cotton sleeveless top, she also wore flip-flops. The lesson was going to be 2 hours long. About half in hour in to the lesson, Lisa let out a small giggle. "What’s the matter?" Mike said. "It's nothing," she said. "Just that your sleeve was tickling my arm." At these words Mike's heart leaped for joy. He had hoped that Lisa would be ticklish, but just how bad he had to know. "So your ticklish huh?" he asked. "Oh you would not believe how ticklish I am." Lisa said. Mike then got an idea, "Say it's getting kinda hot in here mind if I get a couple of drinks?" he asked. "Oh sure!" Lisa responded. "You are allowed to drink?" Mike asked. Lisa knew her parents would kill her if they found out that she drank beer, but since they weren’t home she figured why not. Lisa answered yes and Mike went out and bought five cases of beer. After an hour or so Lisa started to feel tired while Mike was as happy as could be. Lisa asked if she could take a few minutes to rest. "Sure!" Mike said, "Take all the time you need." Lisa, satisfied with the answer then proceeded to pass out on the couch. When she woke up she was scared that she overslept and that Mike had gone. After a few seconds she realized that she was tied up to a bed and could not move an inch. "Hello! Is anyone there?" she called out, "Someone please help me!!" She then felt a chill and to her horror realized that she was wearing nothing but her panties. "Oh my gosh!" she thought. She then started to panic for rear of being raped. After half an hour, the power went out and the room became very dark. All of a sudden Lisa felt something brush by her feet. She stifled a giggle and nervously waited for what she thought would happen next. "Hello Lisa" sounded a familre voice, "are you comfortable?" "Mike!" said Lisa " is that you?'' Mike answered yes and then began to tell her his plans. "I remember you saying that you are deathly ticklish." Mike taunted. "Yeah so? What does that have to..........." Lisa suddenly realized what was about to happen. "NO! Please Mike you cant... you wouldn’t!" Lisa screamed. "Oh but on the contrary Lisa my dear I can and I will." Mike said in a happy tone. "Now where to begin?" Mike pondered. "How about your beautiful feet?" Lisa was horror struck. "No please Mike you cant, you don’t know how ticklish I am, I cant stand to be tickha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Lisa started to laugh hysterically as Mike lightly stroked her right foot with one finger. "Wow if I can do that wit one finger, I cant imagine what would happen if I used all ten." At that he started to rake Lisa's foot with one hand. Lisa's eyes almost popped out of her head as the ticklish sensations took over her body. "That’s right Lisa try and fight it, you know you can’t stay quiet forever." Mike teased. "Please, hehe Mike, hehehe stop it, hehehehehe you don’t know...." Before she could finish her sentence Mike Began to tickle her foot furiously with all ten fingers. Lisa couldn’t stand it. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Lisa finally lost it and burst out in laughter. Mike heard this and almost died, she had the most beautiful laugh imaginable. "HA HA HA please Mike HA HA! I can’t stand it much longer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am going to die!!" Lisa managed to say. "Oh no you wont die my dear you'll just laugh and laugh and laugh. Now that we have tested this foot lets see how you react to both feet.." Mike said with an evil grin on his face. "NOOOOO!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Lisa screamed as Mike began viciously tickling each foot with one hand. "Had enough?" Mike asked Lisa, as her laughter steadily grew stronger and louder. Lisa couldn’t say a word because she was laughing so hard. Instead she managed a quick nod. "Ok then lets give your feet a break." Mike said to Lisa's relief. "Thank you Mike, you don’t know how bad that felt for me." Lisa said. Mike laughed and then gave her a look that made her realize that he wasn't doe with her yet. "Now that your feet have had a good tickling, its time to move on to my two favorite places to tickle, your stomach and ribs." Lisa's eyes got wide after hearing this. Her upper body was the most ticklish part of her body. Mike slowly made his way up to Lisa's side. "No Mike please, my sides are where I am most ticklish!" she said. Mike grinned. "Well then we should have some fun now shouldn’t we." "No please don’t do it Mike I’ll do anything, you name it" begged Lisa. "Now now Lisa begging won’t get you any mercy." At that Mike squeezed her sides. Lisa exploded into laughter. "NO please Mike let me go, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, I have to pee hehehehehehehe!" After hearing this Mike grinned and said, "Well then lets just see how long you can hold it." Mike said. He then sat on Lisa's legs and began to tickle her from her ribs down to her extremely ticklish navel. At this Lisa burst out into uncontrollable laughter, which grew louder with every second that went by. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" Lisa screamed. When Mike dig into her ribs, she couldn’t hold it any more. No matter how hared she tried she could not stop. Lisa then fainted and was out for a few hours.

Any sugggestions for what should happen in part two if this one is ok to ohave a part two?

Umm in response to that last reply.... sorry dude but i m not that big into f/m. lol any other suggestions?

just to let you guys know i posted part 2 yesterday so go check it out. i m thinking about a pt 3. Any suggestions besides f/M?

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back