• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Want To Ticlkle/worship Men's Feet In Houston, Texas For Hours!

ILOVEMENSFEET

Hi guys! I have a strong fetish for mens LEGS AND BARE FEET ONLY! NO SEX! NO RECIPROCATION!

YOU: 25 - 60 years old or theareabouts, living or visiting the greater Houston, Texas area and would love to have your delicious LEGS
AND BARE FEET ONLY tickled, carressed, rubbed, worshiped, massaged, licked, nibbled, sucked on, fondled and played with FOR HOURS by a
guy who uses his LIPS, TEETH, TONGUE, HANDS, FINGERS and MUSTACHE, until you are too exhausted to laugh any more at YOUR PLACE for
privacy and descreetness! NO SEX, NO RECIPROCATION! IF YOU WISH TO BE TIED UP DURING THE EXPERIENCE, I CAN ACCOMMODATE THAT REQUEST!

Please leave me your name, age, home phone number and a brief description about yourself, including your shoe size of course, in my
e-mail. I'm only interested in tickle/worshiping/torturing your LEGS AND BARE FEET ONLY FOR HOURS! You may masterbate to completion if
you wish while I'm working on your legs and bare feet - I have no problems with that!

I receive great pleasure when another man is enjoying ANY AND ALL sensations he feels above his knees while I'm giving great attention
to his LEGS AND BARE FEET ONLY!

If this still interest you, please let me know and let's have some descreet fun.

I am open to ALL flavors and races of LEGS AND BARE FEET! Long toes, big calves, big thighs, big calves, high arches, the veiny tops
of your feet, clean, well-pedicured feet and toes, big guys, tall guys
and BIG, TICKLISH/SENSITIVE feet are a definite plus!

ME: I reside in southwest Houston, Texas. I am a dominate and somewhat aggressive, VERY young looking 43 year old (BUT LOOK mid 30's),
mature, college-degreed, professional, African-American male. I'm 5'4", 155 lbs., dark brown hair and eyes, mustache, start up beard
and I wear glasses. I'm looking for men who love their legs and bare feet only worked on for hours by another guy at THEIR PLACE for
discreetness - that plain and simple!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back