• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story part 2

anubis111

TMF Regular
well here is part two of my story. I am thinking about making a part 3 where Mike teaches his little bro how to tickle Lisa. Good idea?

The next time she woke up Lisa's feet were a few inches off the ground and her hands were tied up above her head and her feet were tied so she couldn’t move them. Lisa's heart sank as she realized that her torturous encounter was not over. "You have been a very naughty girl Lisa." Said Mike. Do you know how long it took me to clean the sheets and mattress? O well at least now if it happens again i wont have so much to clean up." "Please Mike why are you doing this to me?" Lisa asked. " Well, ever since you moved here I have dreamt of tickling you until you went insane and when your parents asked me to tutor you I finally got my chance. So with that out of the way lets see how ticklish your underarms are..." Mike made his way behind Lisa and prepared to tickle her. Lisa braced for what was about to come. Mike then took his index finger and began to lightly stroke one of Lisa's underarms. Lisa squeezed her eyes shut and tried not to laugh. She new that if she did she would give Mike the satisfaction of breaking her. She then began to feel the familure feeling of her bladder filling up. Mike noticed the horror struck look on her face and smiled. " Oh yeah I forgot I gave you a drink while you were out." "HA HA HA HA HA HA you're a hehehehehehe, BASTARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Lisa managed to say as Mike attacked her delicate underarms. 'Aww now that isn't very nice," said Mike. "Looks like I'll have to teach you a lesson!" and at that he started to furiously tickle her underarms. "NOOOOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" screamed Lisa. She was now in deep trouble and she knew it. "Ple hehehehehehe." She couldn’t get the words out through her defining laughter. Lisa had been tickled before but never for so long or so that she ever fainted. Mike stopped and let Lisa catch her breath. "No more Mike please I can’t take it much longer." begged Lisa. Mike just smiled a evil smile, walked to the other end of the room and picked up a box.. He then opened it and produced two long feathers. At seeing this Lisa's heart sank. She felt like she could cry. This is unfair," she thought to herself, "Why does everything always happen to me?" Mike then got a great idea. "Exactly how ticklish are you’re tits?" Mike asked. After getting no response he began to lightly tickle her breasts with the feathers. This sent Lisa into uncontrollable giggles. He watched as Lisa whipped her head around and giggled her head off. Mike stopped and told Lisa he was going to tickle her stomach with the feathers. Mike then stepped up in front of Lisa and slowly lowered the feathers toward her wicked sensitive stomach. Lisa started to giggle softly in anticipation. Just as she closed her eyes and scrunched up her face, Mike dropped the feathers and began furiously tickling Lisa's sides. She wasn't expecting to be tickled by Mike's fast flying fingers so this tickled her even more. "OH GAWD!!!! Screamed Lisa as Mike's fingers flew up and down her sides. Lisa then lost it. She found herself laughing uncontrollably, slowly but steadily her laughs grew louder and harder. " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Lisa screamed. She couldn't last much longer before she totally lost it. Seeing this Mike prepared to see exactly how much farther he could push her. He continued to tickle her as he walked behind his tickle slave. Mike then took a deep breath, put her in a bear hug and dug into her ribs. He gave it everything he had. That did it; Lisa totally lost control, she was laughing harder and louder then she thought was possible. Words could not describe how badly this tickled Lisa. She then remembering that she had a full bladder lost control and pissed all over the floor. Mike had finally gotten what he wanted.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back