• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOST - Kate's Torture (f/f)

Interesting! Especially since John Locke was the one in the wheelchair!
Love,
Heather and Anna

giggidygiggidy said:
Hey everyone, first post, but a huge fan of this site. I'm not much of a writer, but I love tickling and the show Lost, so I thought I'd try a story. People who watch the show can follow along, but I tried to keep it general for those who might not watch it. It is where the last season ended.

Here is also an image of the actress who plays Kate.
untitled-1.jpg

Let me know what you think, and if I should try a sequel, thanks!

Kate's Torture

Kate woke up in a daze. How long had she been out? Last she remembered, she was bound on a dock with Jack and Sawyer. The Others were in control now, and there was nothing she could do about it.

As Kate started to gain consciousness, she began to take detail of her surroundings. Trying to move around, she realized that her hands were bound together above her head. The light blue tank top that she had been wearing was rolled up, exposing her bare stomach. Trying to move her legs, Kate looked down to see ropes tied around her khaki pants. Her ankles were tied together and her boots were off.

Scanning the room she was in, Kate could not make out where she was, probably another hatch on the island. The Others had been a mystery to everyone, and Kate had suspicions that they were up to no good. She thought to herself, where are Jack and Sawyer? They had been captured too, but they were nowhere to be seen.

Kate’s pondering of her predicament came to a sudden end when a door to the room opened and a tall blond women entered. Kate had never seen the women on the island.

“Sorry to have to knock you out, Kate, but we had to set some things up,” the women said as she circled the table her victim was bound to.

“What do you want with me? Where are my friends?” cried out Kate.

“Sawyer and Jack have been sent back to your camp, you are the only one we need, and we shall get the information we desire,” the women said with a stern look.

With her extensive past of running from the law, Kate was a professional at manipulating people and giving wrong information. She was sure she could outsmart the Others.

“What is it you need to know?” Kate asked confidently.

The women looked her in the eye. “Kate, you do not know anything about who we are. We are the good people, and what we are doing is for the greater good of everyone. All you have to do is answer one simple question and you won’t get hurt. One of the men on your airplane was in a wheelchair before you crashed, he is a very dangerous entity. When you crashed, a miracle happened and he was able to walk, which one is he”?

Kate looked dumbfounded. The whole time since their plane crash, she had not seen anyone in a wheelchair. She remembered seeing a wheelchair on the island, but never anyone in it.

“I don’t know, I swear, I have never seen anyone from our flight in a wheelchair,” Kate pleaded.

“So you are choosing the hard way?” the woman questioned.

“Seriously, I don’t know,” Kate said, as she began to get nervous. “I can’t tell you what I don’t know.”

“We’ll see about that,” the woman said. The blonde woman came face to face with Kate. Kate was starring eye-to-eye with the dominating woman. The blonde took one of her long finger nails and touched Kate’s face. “Now your torture begins…”

The woman moved towards the foot of the table and started to remove Kate’s tan socks, exposing her bare feet.

“Kate, this island is filled with rich history, history that we still like to celebrate to this day. Do you know how the women of previous generations were tortured on this island?” Kate had no idea what to say, so just shook her head.

“Let me show you…by any chance are you ticklish?” the woman asked with a devilish tone.

Before Kate could think she felt the woman’s long nails fluttering lightly across her bare soles, sending a shooting sensation through her whole body. She remembered back to her old love, Tom, who she accidentally got killed. He used to tickle her senseless all the time and she hated it, her true weakness was her ticklishness.

“Hahahaha, please, no, please, hahaha, no tickling, please..” Kate cried.

The woman started to increase the speed on her soles and relentlessly tickle Kate. “Tell me what you know and I will stop Kate.”

“Hahaha, I don’t haha, know, anything…STOP.” Kate was beginning to go crazy from the tickling. She was so ticklish that this was in fact true torture. Her mind raced as she tried to think of an answer. The tickling was so intense, Kate was too busy bucking, laughing and enduring the torture that she couldn’t think clearly.

“Hahaha, please no more tickling, I can’t hahahahaha”

The blonde woman was stoic and stern in the tickling. She was just getting started. “Tell me Kate, and it will all stop, till then you are my tickle slave.”

About 20 minutes passed. Kate’s eyes started to water from the laughing, when suddenly, the tickling stopped. Kate tried to catch her breath. “I swear, ha, I don’t know anything, please let me go, please.”

“Kate, you know the rules, we need to know, and we know you know who we are looking for,” the woman said.

The woman now stood above Kate’s upper body. “Time to find your other ticklish spots Kate.”

Kate shuddered as she knew how ticklish her upperbody was. Her feet were always ticklish, but she absolutely could not stand to be tickled on her ribs, and worst of all, her underarms.

The woman started to intensely tickle Kate’s ribs and sides. Kate was bucking so wildly, she was no longer laughing but screaming.
“STOPPPP that TICKLES, NO MORE, NO MORE,” Kate begged, but the woman wanted none of it.

The woman tickled Kate’s ribs for 10 minutes, when she stopped and moved quickly to the underarms. With a few flicks of her long nails into Kate’s underarms, she knew she found the money spot. Kate’s laughing and squirming was like nothing the woman had seen.

“hahahahahahahahaha, I ca..can…can’t take anymore”

The underarm tickling lasted for five minutes when Kate couldn’t take anymore.

“I’ll tell I’ll tell haha just stop please”

The woman stopped the intense tickling, but lightly stroked Kate’s underarms and said, “Just say it, and it will all be over.”

The light tickling was enough to drive Kate crazy. What was she to do? She had no idea who this wheelchair person was, but couldn’t take the tickling anymore. She had been conning people her whole life and wasn’t going to stop now. ‘I’ll just take a guess and it will buy me some time…’

Blurting the first thing that came to her mind, Kate shouted out in a trembling, faint voice, “It’s, it’s….Charlie…”

“Ok, Kate, thank you,” the woman said.

“Now let me go, please…” Kate said as she tried to catch her breath.

The woman chuckled. “Kate, I really don’t believe you, so you are going to stay tied up till we have confirmation. We are going to go get Charlie. If he turns out to be the one, then you will be sent back to your camp and never hear from us again. But if it is not Charlie, well….”

The woman walked to Kate’s feet and ran her long nails along her sole….

“Then this tickle torture will be nothing compared to the tickle torture we have in store for you….”

To Be Continued...

Nice story so far. Wish that would really happen on the show. Never watched it but if that was the promo.........

very nice beginning and very well written..if i might just add a word of advice for future stories..because of the picture, the story was too huge for my screen and i had to scroll over and back..if you could make future stories fit the screen that would be better..however if you can't that's fine..just giving some advice...

Great story, I'm with everyone else. Too bad they don't do that on the show.

Cool story. I'd like to see one with Libby, though (before she died, obviously). Kate's hot enough, but it's Libby I really think would be adorably ticklish. Maybe Ana Lucia, too--she was just asking for it, always going around in that tiny little sleeveless shirt with her armpits out there for everyone to see!

Maybe if you write a sequel, you could do a flashback ... or just make the whole thing take place before Libby and Ana Lucia died. Of course, it's a lot easier to tell someone else what to write than to do it yourself. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back