• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwestern Morbidity, Then, Facing The Music In Fantasyland

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch in a down mood, embarked on their next road trip. They won the first three games in Pittsburgh, which was a good start to the road trip, before dropping two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday evening, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
While Mitch was on the road trip, he had engaged in some intense cyber conversations with Naomi from his hotel room at night. The conversations were not loving, and Naomi refused to engage in cyber tickling, cyber sex, or show Mitch her body, or her feet, on webcam. Due to this, as Mitch sat on the team plane home from St Louis, late on that Sunday afternoon, he was not relishing seeing Naomi when he arrived in Paradise that evening. It was a pouting Naomi, with a hangdog face, who met Mitch at the door. Mitch probably didnt get off on the right foot, when he uttered the following quip:" So, should I go and get my pillow, and move right to the couch now? How long until the fight begins?" Mitch challenged. Naomi, clad in a short nightgown, and barefoot, immediately took the bait: "It can begin right now, and continue every minute of this homestand, for ten fucking days, you bastard!" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word. "You know, there are times I truly hate you, and I wonder why I've stayed here for 23 years. I must be loco!" Mitch said, heading toward the bedroom to get undressed. "You hate me? Fine! Well, let me tell you something, buddy, I feel the same way about you! Why don't you get in your right mind, pack your clothes, and get the fuck out, if you hate me so much, and leave me to live in peace finally, you fucking bastard!" Naomi screamed. Mitch turned around, naked, and faced Naomi. "I thought we agreed when I left the last time, that we were going to work on this, and fix it when I got home. Is this fixing it? Does the resolution include us being torn apart? Is that what you want?" Mitch said. "I've said this in the past, and I'll say it again. I am still here, arent I? I didnt change the locks, or go to see a divorce lawyer, did I? I haven't sued you for divorce, have I? So, what do those actions tell you?" Naomi said, trying to stay calm. "They say that you want to stay" Mitch said quietly. "Yes" Naomi replied, in a voice that was almost a whisper. "Tell you what, let's get cleaned up, and have sex. We hardly did during the last homestand, and we will fix this in the morning. No heavy tickling or such, let's just, do it, and figure this out tomorrow" Mitch said. Naomi cackled. "You must be joking. You cant just storm in here, and expect me to spread my legs, and fuck you, when things are like this" Naomi replied, in disbelief. "You said it yourself. We cant be in sync every time we do it. Let's just fuck. Forget the heavy duty I love yous, or the heavy tickling. Let's just do it because we havent in a while, and maybe because we owe each other something after 23 years. I told you, we will figure this all out in the morning, and if you want me to take the couch then, fine, I will. I want to fuck you, and remember, unless we split up, you are the only girl I get to fuck for the rest of my life" Mitch said. The couple went into the shower, and then, after getting into bed, and brief foreplay, that included no tickling, they had what was almost hard and angry intercourse. It was highly unusual for them to be going at it when they were not at their lovey dovey best, but, they were also human beings, with animalistic desires, that needed to be fulfilled. When it was over, they held each other. "Thank you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on top of the head. "You're welcome, and you dont have to thank me. Maybe we needed that, but it doesnt mean everything is okay between us, because it's not. We have many things to figure out, and need to spend this homestand doing so, so that by the time you leave for California next Thursday, all will at least be better" Naomi replied.
The next night, the Good Guys started that homestand's business, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed ten hits in seven innings, but managed to win, because she kept the damage to only three runs, as the Good Guys used the bullpen in the ninth, to secure a 5-3 win. After the sex session the night before, Naomi and Mitch agreed that they would spend every night after the games, sex or not, trying to talk things out, to attempt to solve issues, even if everything was not perfect, as they were making love. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night. He allowed only three runs, but the Good Guys did not hit that night, and lost, 3-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She threw very well, allowing but one run in eight innings, and striking out eight, as three solo homers sealed the deal for the Good Guys, 3-1.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi had a double session at the couneslor that day, telling him about the agreed upon sex sessions when they were angry at each other. "It's unusual, but, considering your lives, and the limited time you see each other, I understand. We will just do our work here, you two do it at home, and all we can do is to go from there." The couneslor said. That night, after making love, Mitch asked Naomi to do something that he loved, which she hadn't done for a long time. "Would you mind getting the ladder, and doing that, it's been ages" Mitch said, gently. Naomi smirked: Considering how we have been getting along lately, my first instinct is to say no. You've already gotten sex, tickling, and foot worship this homestand, mister. However, also considering the fact that we are trying to work things out, and that I am supposed to do these little fantasy things for you, to make you happy, then okay, but you need to keep working with me on our situation, so we don't go backwards" Naomi said. "Okay, you have my word on it" Mitch said, giving Naomi a light kiss on the lips. With that, Naomi got the large ladder from the hall closet, brought it into the couple's bedroom, and stood on it barefoot, rising up onto her toes, so Mitch could see the bottoms of her bare feet from her high position. "For the life of me, I do not get what it is with this thing with seeing me barefoot on a ladder, but, as I know we cannot always explain our fetishes, it is okay. After all, if I didnt do it for you as your wife, somebody else would, and so if I'm that somebody, all is okay then" Naomi said. "Thank you, I appreciate you doing that for me" Mitch said. "You're welcome, it's okay. I dont mind" Naomi said, kissing Mitch on the lips.
San Diego came to town the next night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she fired a shutout, scattering only four hits, in a 2-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night, and got hit hard, giving up five runs in seven innings, of a 5-4 loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound on Sunday, on a sunny, perfect day, in front of a sellout. Kate had her A game stuff that day, fanning sixteen Padres. Unfortunately, all that good work, was not Good enough to get her a win. She left, trailing 2-1 in the eighth, when the Good Guys finally tied the game, taking her off the hook for the loss. Then, in the tenth, Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a long homer into the right field bullpen, to give the Good Guys a 3-2, ten inning, win.
The Dodgers invaded Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would head to the West Coast. Gil Bellows took the mound on Monday night, and was masterful, firing a shutout, and striking out twelve, in a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron departed with a 3-0 lead on Tuesday, after scattering just three hits, but, unfortunately, the bullpen of Naomi, and Amanda Bynes, imploded that night, and the Dodgers scored four runs in the eighth, to overtake the Good Guys for the win, 4-3. Neve Campbell took the mound on a clear, bright day, in front of a sellout. Early on, it looked like a lost cause for Paradise. Neve got bashed, allowing six runs into the fifth, and departing, trailing 6-0. Then, suddenly, the angry Good Guys, not wanting to drop the finale, began playing like the Good Guys. Mitch cut the lead in half, on a three run homer, in the sixth. In the eighth, they got two runs closer, on another homer. In the bottom of the ninth, with two outs, Mitch took top Dodgers closer Eric Gagne out of the yard, to tie the game, on his second homer of the afternoon. The crowd, in a surly mood earlier with the big deficit, was going crazy due to the big comeback. Then, in the tenth, with a man on base, the Good Guys put the finishing touches on the homestand, when left fielder Dawson clubbed one over the left field wall, to give the Good Guys a dramatic, 8-6 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It had been far from easy, both on field, and off, but, as the Good Guys packed for California, both the team, and Mitch off the field as well, did what they had to to be successful.
On Thursday night, things were as they usually were, as Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had a productive homestand, I think, so go off, and let's continue productive while you are away, so, that when we see each other next time, we can start off the homestand on the right foot, instead of with all the drama that we did this time" Naomi said. "I hope so. I will miss you, but we will continue this when I get home. I do love you" Mitch said. "I love you, too" Naomi replied, kissing Mitch on the lips, as he headed out of the car, and into the airport.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss against the Padres. The featured lee would be a major league baseball official, visiting Paradise that weekend, who happened to be instrumental in the teams schedules every year. The male official was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, as the female pitchers, dressed in leather, and dom outfits, surrounded him. Kate Hudson began the tickle on the official's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling the official on his underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THATS REALLY TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next tickler, tickling the official on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as he jerked and bucked his legs, and more howls came from him:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi was the last tickler, as she zeroed in on his feet. Naomi attacked the official's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. The official went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted official was untied.
When the Good Guys landed in San Fransisco on Thursday night, the team had big news. Actress Jacinda Barrett, a 5 foot, 10 inch, powerhouse of a girl, who had closely followed the team for years, and was very athletic, had agreed to play for the team, and serve as the extra pitcher, since Naomi did not take road trips. Although Barrett was 34, it was felt that she would serve well, as a new power arm out of the bullpen. She would join the team in time for the game with the Giants that Friday, and serve well for the stretch run, and the playoffs.
So, as the team prepared to start their California road trip, it was hoped that Mitch and Naomi had finally been able to establish peace on the previous homestand, a peace that would last. That answer would not come for ten days, until Mitch and the Good Guys returned home again. Before that, was a tough California road trip. The answers to the personal situation with Mitch and Naomi, and the rest of the team's fortunes, as well as Barrett's impact on the ballclub, would come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
hmm i'm hoping this installment was written last..looks like they are working things out again..at least i hope so..and i'm with Naomi..i don't get the ladder thingie either but if Mitch enjoys it..that is all that should matter..another great job, Mitchell..o and btw what happened to your ladder siggy?

Well at least things are on the repair for Mitch and Naomi. And who cares what some loser thinks of these stories? Besides, he's only proving that he can't write anything like this so he busts other people to make himself feel better, it's actually quite sad really. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Izzy, thank you for your support. It is appreciated. When you get a chance, check your PM's. You asked about the ladder siggy, and my reply is there, as I feel it is best to keep such private.
Happy, thank you as always, my friend. Your kind words and support are often what gives me inspiration to write these stories, and, as long as you, and izzy keep reading, I'll keep writing. As for the other individual who commented on the last story, the best policy for me is not to react, and just pay attention to what my friends think, and keep such people on ignore.
As you know, stay tuned, I will post another story by Sunday at the latest, as I am going to a minor league baseball game tomorrow night, weather permitting. Thanks again to both of you, your support means a lot to me, and you are both good friends to me.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back