• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Justice League Unlimited: Tortured Huntress

Did someone say "Animated DC chicks?", though I don't think this is one of my best I think E should enjoy it some what. If anyone would like to do a follow up tale featuring this group of villians then that would be cool with me.

Justice League Unlimited: Tortured Huntress
By SlaverTickler
Starring: The Huntress

It was a cool evening as a purple and black clad figure stalked the roof tops on the west side of the city. Over looking the street below she searched of her pray, a no good thief is attempting to break into a Wane Industries warehouse. Waiting for just the right moment the woman called Huntress fired a cross bow bolt into the wall as the man slips in through an unlocked window. Sliding down the thin wire attached the projectile, the vigilante races toward the open window, her slim body flying through it gracefully.

“What the hell!” exclaimed Huntress as she felt something slimy on her body as she landed in the dark warehouse, “What is this stuff.”

Suddenly the lights came on and Huntress blinked as her eye’s adjusted to the light. Standing around her were several people, all women, whom she would rather not see at the moment. Cheetah, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, Star Sapphire and lastly Gigantia. Looking down at her body she could see she was being suspended in mid air by some sort of transparent slime. She could feel it and even smell it, but she couldn’t see anything. As is often the case, the more Huntress struggled, the worse it got, so she chose to stay as still ass possible.

“Hay your not the Bat, what are you doing here?” demanded Quinn

“Very observant Harley, Batman isn’t the only hero in Gotham City you know.” replied Huntress.

“Yes, that’s true.” said the Cheetah, as she shoved Harley to the side, “Unfortunately for you dear he’s the only one that matters.”

“Wait!” exclaimed a voice from above, “Looking up Huntress saw a beam of purpled light shoot down and provide a shield from the Femme Feline’s blow, “Just because she’s not Batman doesn’t mean the little scrubber can’t be of use to us.” commented Star Sapphire as she hovered to the ground, “Huntress here used to be in the Justice League, I’m sure she has a load of lovely things she like to tell us, don’t you honey.”

Huntress didn’t respond, she simply remained still, hovering in the clutches of the invisible, adhesive slime that restrained her. The stunning brunet couldn’t even move enough to reach her distress bacon, the only thing Martian Man Hunter had allowed her to keep from her days with the league. Now she was completely at the mercy of these 6 villainesses, most of whom she’d have had little chance against on her own, let alone as a group. Closing her eye’s Huntress anticipated a bone crushing punch from Gigantia, or a ring blast from Sapphire, or even a good hard pinch from Quinn, but none of that happened.

“As long as one stays on the dry side of this creatures body they won’t be trapped by it’s touch.”
said Ivy slipping her hand in and out of the muck, “Thus allowing us to touch you, where you of course are defenceless to stop us.” she added pocking her captives tight belly.

“He-he… hay cut that out!” exclaimed the masked hero, “Let me out of here now Ivy, or I’ll…”

“I think this brat is ticklish.” said Harley slipping her hand into the gunk monster and stroking Huntress ribs.

“Ah, no… he-he, giggle, ha-ha… don’t, why you little… hahahahaha, Hehehehehe, stop it, don’t… Hehehehehe, hahahahaha…”

Ivy and Cheetah’s eyes lit up with amusement as they watched the helpless heroin squirm about under Harley’s touch. Soon the other to villainesses slipped there hands into the creature from different angles, Cheetah from the back, and Ivy on the opposite side from Quinn. Sapphire and Gigantia watched on, very amused by their prisoners plight and content to let there team mates have some fun.
“Hahahahaha, Hehehehehe, hahahahaha… no please, stop it…. Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… there has to be a rule about this… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… someone check the v-villains hand book please!!!”

As the villainesses laughed, Huntress squealed at there skilled touch, she could feel finger all over her upper body. Under her arms, in her belly button, and even along the sides of her breast, witch she didn’t even know were ticklish. As tears weld-up in her eyes and idea began to form in Star Sapphire’s mind. They troop of evil doers may be able to get some use out of the vigilante after all. Floating down to the band she focused her thoughts into her power gem, and several beams scratch from it and sunk into the monsters soft form. Each purple beam took the form of a different object including hands feathers and even a back scratchier

“Now your going to tell us the code to get in to that pretty little space station the Justice Losers use, or I’m going to really let you have it.” said the woman with a wicked grin.

“Oh no, please don’t, you’ll kill me.” pleaded Huntress, “I, I can’t take any more!”

“Then Talk!” demanded Gigantia, “Tell us what we want to know or Star is going to cut lose on you.”

“Never!” replied Huntress.

No sooner had she said it, then the hero felt her entire body being stoked and poked by the solid energy tools. Huntress was squealing an wriggling like never before in her life. Not even in high school when a group of popular girls thought it would be fun to gang tickle her in the wash room once, and it was fun for them.

“NO, DON’T HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA… PLEASE STOP, I C-CAN’T STAND IT, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, NO MORE PLEASE, HELP ME, SOME BODY…. HEHEHEHEHE, giggle, snort, snort, cough, giggle, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA…”

Huntress could feel hands pulling on her boots, and soon they were pulled from her feet leaving them exposed to her tormentors. Soon long fingernails and soft tongues scratched and licked at her nylon covered soles. Squealing and with tear rolling down her red cheeks, Huntress knew she couldn’t endure for much longer, and then the unthinkable happened, Gigantia grabbed hold of her and hoisted her up in the air.

“I’ll break her!” bellowed the giant woman, “I’m an expert tickler!”

With a giant finger, the 25 foot read head began to stroke Huntress’s entire body. To the vigilante’s surprise it didn’t hurt, but in fact tickled almost as much as Sapphires gizmos had. Squealing and wriggling the helpless woman pleaded as though her life depended on it, but was determined not to give out the pass code to the Watch Tower. Then she felt Sapphire add her toys to the fray again, and she was levitating the others so they could work over the hapless heroes feet. Sweating, and in tears Huntress had no choice.

“I’ll talk… Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… please stop… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… I’ll tell you everything…hehehehehe, snort, hahahahaha, cough, hehehehehe…. just stop torturing me!”

The End… or is it?

Wally West huh?

Why am I not suprised that a guy who takes his name from the 2nd flash likes this story. thanks Wally :D, glad you liked it.

SlaverTickler said:
Why am I not suprised that a guy who takes his name from the 2nd flash likes this story. thanks Wally :D, glad you liked it.

LOL yeah I guess you could call me a fan.

Hay it's like I said

If someone wants to add a chapter about this band of villians going on to attack the "Watch Tower". Maybe Black Canary or even Wonder Woman are on duty and they get the jump on them. Hell it could even be one of the guys, I don't care. I wrote this in 20 minuets (and I'm sure it shows) so if somebody wants to do a follow up go ahead.

not bad. i loved the "villain's handbook" line XDXD thanks

yes excellent story..and i also liked the touch with the villain's hand book..very creative..you just keep getting better and better..

Not bad at all! Um.... we are a little unsure who Gigantia is and which Cheetah and Star Sapphire you are referring to. I (Anna) used to read Wonder Woman comics. But I (Anna) don't remember Star Sapphire or Gigantia. Me (Heather) neither.
Love,
Heather and Anna

We did! GIgantia isn't there (We always use wikipedia, that's why we seem so well informed :)
Love,
Heather and Anna

Gigantia and Sapphiar...

Cheetah, hmmm, I don't know if it really matters for this story. As for Star Sapphire and Gigantia, I think Star is a Green Lantern foe, and Gigantia is a Wonder Woman foe. If you check out the Justice League clips on youtube you will no doubt find them on there.

I recomend you search- Justice League, Fury for a glimps at Star Sapphire.

Glad you enjoyed it.

SlaverTickler said:
If someone wants to add a chapter about this band of villians going on to attack the "Watch Tower". Maybe Black Canary or even Wonder Woman are on duty and they get the jump on them. Hell it could even be one of the guys, I don't care. I wrote this in 20 minuets (and I'm sure it shows) so if somebody wants to do a follow up go ahead.

if you give me about a day, i could come up with something. i was going to include batgirl and Supergirl n it, but i have to work it out somehow.

COOLCAT88 said:
if you give me about a day, i could come up with something. i was going to include batgirl and Supergirl n it, but i have to work it out somehow.

You write and poste part 2 and I'll add part 3 at some point

Good story... a little proof-reading/spell-checking would improve future efforts, though.

Those who are having trouble finding info on "Gigantia" should note the correct spelling is "Giganta"

Here are some pics for people's enjoyment:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back