• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for myriads

bickee

TMF Poster
Hi there. Lately, when I try to open a certain forum, or post, I receive the message "you have performed an illegal operation.." you know the rest. Then it boots me out of IE. I checked my securities, they are medium to low, so that's not the problem. It's never a specific page, it varies from day to day. Any ideas?

Hmmm, you were able to post this message so you are clearly logged in. So that takes care of one group of possible issues.

Illegal opperation errors come from IE or your system as opposed to the forum as a rule. Have you been seeing these errors at any other places then the forum?

I'm betting that you have a corruption in IE someplace. But I cannot be sure about that at all. Anyone else out there have this happen?

Myriads

Hmmm, you think maybe I need to run the current IE updates? I'll give that a try. This only happens in the forum though, no other webpages.

It couldn't hurt to try the updater. I honestly am unsure of what migth cause it. Let's see if that works. If not... I dunno what to do :-(

Myriads

Illegal operations... a few fixes...

1. Defragment the hard drive (start/programs/accessories/system tools disk defragmenter)
if that don't work and you have win 98 or later...
2. visit the windows update site for the latest IE patches
and if it is just IE causing the illegal ops...
3. re-install IE (grab the latest STABLE one 5.50. build 4807 I think)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back