• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Joanna's Gymnastic's class

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Joanna is what one would call the perfect female athlete. With extremely good looks. She has long brown hair, a tan from being outside all the time, and cute freckles dotting her cheeks. She's normally very nice and pleasant, until of course, she loses, then she becomes the bitch from hell, seriously.

It was still in the summer, before the new school year started, and many new people had moved onto Joanna's street, called Tickle Street in Tieson City. A couple weeks ago Joanna had learned about her extreme ticklishness from her gymnastic's teacher playfully tickling her, and Joanna observed this as a weakness and was determined to get rid of it.

Joanna lived with her parents and younger sister, and since finding out about her ticklishness from her gymnastics teacher, they always enjoyed tickling her. Joanna was now off to another gymnastic's class.

She hopped into her car and zoomed down the streets, which brought her to the huge auxiliary gym, known as Sportsplex. This was like a second home to Joanna.

She parked her car, carried her black bag, and entered the Sportsplex.

"Hi Joanna, ready for practice?" her coach asked. Joanna's coach was a very tall, blonde haired woman, in great shape from continous gymnastics and other excercises.

"You bet Coach," Joanna replied smiling and entered the gym, which was loaded with every kind of gymnastic's equipment imaginable.

She sat down in the corner, next to her friend Tessie, who was already in her tight green leotard.

Joanna took off her windbreaker jacket and pants, and beneath it she wore a red, white, and blue colored leotard. She looked amazing it. Her fair-sized breasts held tightly in place, and her ribs protruded from the tight material. Her tummy was smooth and flat and quite toned, as were her arms and legs.

"Okay girls, let's get to work!" Their coach said clapping her hands, and the dozen or so girls got up excitedly, and practice began.

After two hours of practice every was very tired and beat, and luckily practice was over. Everyone was tired, except Joanna, who still had enough energy for five more practices. Joanna went into the bathroom to change into her street clothes, short red shorts, a yellow, sleeveless belly-shirt, which revealed her fabulous set of tanned, toned abs, and sandals.

After all the girls had left, Joanna remained behind, and went into her coaches office.

"Coach?" She entered and took a seat opposite of her desk.

"Hi Joanna, what's up?" Her coach asked.

"Well, i have a problem, its kinda embarrassing but i need your help," Joanna said solemnly.

"Sure, anything," her coach responded, and she was telling the truth. She would do almost anything for her star leader of the gymnastics squad.

"R-remember last week when you tickled me?"

"Yes,"

"Well, in my view, i think being sooo ticklish is a weakness, an i wanna get rid of it," Joanna blurted out, finalyl relieved it was off of her chest.

"Hmmm...wanna get rid of your ticklishness...well there's only one way i think i could help you." Her coach replied.

"Really!! Oh thank you!" Joanna said excitedly, giving her coach a hug.

"Follow me," she said, taking Joanna back into the gym.

Her coach led Joanna to the rings, which was a six foot high bar with posts on each side, with cuffs hanging down from it, which the gymnists would slip their wrists into and then be able to do tricks.

"How will the rings help me?" Joanna asked puzzled.

"Just get in them," her coach said, helping Joanna into the cuffs. Her coach then locked them, so Joanna couldn't get out.

"Why'd you lock them?" Joanna asked, as she hung there.

"So you don't get away cutey," her coach said smiling as she poked her in the tummmy.

Joanna giggled, and tried to swing away.

"Oh-no, don't tickled me Coach, pleaseeee!!" Joanna begged, trying to get out of the cuffs.

"Sorry Joanna, you asked for my help and this is my idea. If i tickle you for a long amount of time, you might get used to it, and it won't affect you anymore," her coach explained.

"That's brillant! But i hate being tickled!" Joanna replied.

"Just take a deep breath, and relax."

Her coach then began, by lightly sliding a finger up each of Joanna's slinky sides.

"Teeeehehheehaahahhc-coaaaachcheeeee!!!!" Joanna gigled and wiggled her body in midair.

But her coach continued, this time, taking a hand to each side and lighlty goosing her toned sides.

"Nooooahahahehehehehehahahaaa!!!!!" Joanna's giggles turned to laughter as she shot her head back and laughter flew out.

Her coach then proceeded to explore up her sides, by spidering her quick and nimble fingers all up and down her sides, causing Joanna's whole body to shake and wriggle, trying desperately to get away from the ticklish touches.

Her coach then focused on Joanna's flawless flat abs. She made lobster claws with her hands and dug into Joanna's tummy.

"Hahahahahaahahheheanooopleashehehehahahahahahahahhehaaaa!!!!!!" Joanna begged through her laughter.

Midst the ticking, Joanna tried to lift herself up, using only upperbody strength. Normally she could do this with ease, but she just couldn't concentrate with all the tickling on her tender tummy.

Joanna laughed crazily as her coach circled Joanna's tiny innie with a single nail. She circled the little bellybutton for what seemed an eternity, taunting and teasing Joanna's senses. Then it struck, and she dropped the nail into the button. Joanna screamed and shook her head wildly from side to side as her coach explored her sensitive navel. The girl buckec in midair and laughed at the top of her lungs, which had great excercises from swimming. Any normal girl would be hanging limply by now, but Joanna was in such good shape, she still thrashed about wildly.

While one nail tickled the bottom of her bellybutton, a whole hand of nails goosed and teased her bare thigh, which only added to Joanna's intense laughter.

Her coach finally stopped the tickling, and Joanna breathed heavily, gasping down air.

"A-are you d-done?" Joanna asked wearily.

Her question was answered when she saw what her coach was now holding. A big, black hairbrush, with many stiff bristles.

"W-what is that for?" Joanna asked weakly.

"Guess," her coach said daringly as she brought the brush to her bare undearm, and lightly brushed back and forth.

"Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaahahahahheeeeeeeehahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!" Joanna laughed loudly, much louder and fiercer than ever before, and kicked her legs wildly.

Her coach easily dodged the thrashing legs and continued brushing her armpit, then switching to the other, and she repeating the switches for a good seven minutes.

She finally lowered the brush and looked Joanna in the eye.

"I'm sorry sweety, i'm just trying to help," she said sympathetically.

"I know, but p-please stop," Joanna begged as she breathed heavily.

"One more thing, i've discusse this with a couple people, and found out where you are MOST ticklish." Her coach said grinning.

"No! You wouldn't! You can't!" Joanna begged.

"It'll all be over soon hunny, just breath deep and..." she immediately started the tickling, taking the brush and brushing across her taunt ribcage.

"HHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHAHAHHEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHEHEHHEHAHAAHHAHEHAEAHEHAHEAHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Joanna laughed harder than she ever had in her life.

Her coach continued the brushing motions, then with her free hands clenched a fist and trailed her knuckles up and down and between each rib, which surprisingly tickled like crazy! She then dropped the brush altogether, and used both sets of nails to skillfully stroke her ribs, and the tender skin between each rib.
She continued tickling the helpless girl's ribcage for a complete hour, then finally, unhooked her and helped her to her feet.

"There Joanna, i think you're cured." Her coached said cheerily.

"Really, try it," Joanna said.

Her coach then stroked her nails quickly down Joanna's left side.

"Heeehehehe!!" Joanna giggled.

"It didn't work!" She moaned, sitting down.

"I'm sorry dear, but hey, you could always come in next week and we could try again." Her coach said reassuringly.

Joanna looked up at her coach.

"Will it help?" She asked innocently.

"I don't know, but i'm sure it will be a lot of fun!"

THE END

how'd u enjoy Joanna?

I actually knew a girl with that name that is in the top 3 most ticklish people I know...

Wonderful addition to the series Tummy!

~ toyou

"Tickle Street" is a tickling tale of epic proportions!

Bravo!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back