• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brianna's Late Night At The Occult (Part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Tonya smiled at the sight before her, a half naked punk rocker who reminded her of Avril Lavigne. And to think that she was going to have to share her with Marge, because of Brianna’s refusal to help close the Occult. Now, the joke was on Brianna. If she hadn’t come back then Marge and her would both be tickling Kelly together. Tonya didn’t have a problem with Marge, they were friends, and Marge was her mentor in their secret life. But Tonya had her technique and Marge had hers’, and both of them were like children who hated sharing their toys when it came to tickling. Marge was more than happy to have Brianna to herself, and Tonya didn’t mind taking the latter. It amused Tonya that Brianna was finally getting hers, after being Marge’s pet for the month. The little squirt was laughing her ass off, and Marge hadn’t even begun to do her worst.

You hear that, Kelly whispered Tonya, the little squirt is laughing her ass off and Marge hasn’t even begun to do her worst yet”.
(Didn’t I just say that, oh well, the narrator’s job is never over!)

Kelly didn’t respond, just struggled and grunted in her bonds, which made the tall blonde smile even more.

“You see began Kelly, Marge likes to start at the bottom and work her way up”. And on that last note, she danced her nails on the bottom of Kelly’s socked foot, to which Kelly started giggling like a little girl.

“Heheheheeehee don’t tickle murmured Kelly, please”!

“Let me finish scolded Tonya softly, your feet are safe, for the time being”. You see, Kelly, I prefer to start at the top”. “Marge is from the south, so ironically she likes to undress the feet, tickle them, and then travel north”. “So naturally, that’s why you’re still in socks and undies”! “Well, at least for now you are, but later you’ll be in your birthday suit”!
Tonya smiled at Kelly after saying that, but Kelly being blindfolded could only shudder at the thought of being naked.

“Now then announced Tonya, let’s get this party started, shall we sweetie”?

“Don’t you touch me snapped Kelly, keep your fucking hands away from me”.

“Oh, a tough little girl joked Tonya, and you got a dirty mouth too”. “Well what do you have to say if I do this”?

Tonya dug her hands into Kelly’s armpits. And instead of little giggles this time, it was full blown exloding laughter”.

“WAAAHAAAAHEEEEHEEEHEHNOOHOOOH wailed Kelly, PLEEEEEEAASE DOHOHOHON’T DO THAAAHAT”!

“Oh I think you want me doing that cooed Tonya, otherwise you wouldn’t be laughing so hard”. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, you little Avril wannabe, you”!

“TEEHEEEHAAAHAAHWAAHAHAHAQUIT CALLING MEHEHEHEHE THAAAHAAAAT laughed Kelly as Tonya continued her assault. Soon she was tickling underneath Kelly’s arms. After five minutes, Kelly’s face began to turn red, and her body began to quake. So Tonya stopped her assault, and gave Kelly a short rest.

“Oh god, oh god panted Kelly, this is intense”.

“If you think that’s intense stated Tonya, wait till you feel this”.

“Wait, what are you gonna do, oh god repeated Kelly”.

Tonya leaned all the way down on Kelly and started to plant big wet kisses on her neck.

“OHOHOHOHOH FUCK YES, AHHHHHH purred Kelly, OH MY GOD, YES”!

Meanwhile Brianna’s toes were taking a toll at the mercy of Marge’s fingernails. The fat woman held one foot and tickled the toes with her other hand. She had gotten done with the left foot, and was now tickling the right.

“NOHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAHEEHEHEH STAAWP THAT roared Brianna, her toes were the worst spot on her body, next to her sensitive neck.
“Look at these toes cooed Marge, they are so cute when they wiggle and squirm, just begging to be played with”. “Say Brianna, do you like to play, “This Little Piggy”!

“No shot Brianna, I certainly don’t”.

“Well I do said Marge, and I know your pretty piggy wiggies want to play, so I’m going to indulge them”.

Tugging Brianna’s big toe ever so slightly, Marge started to tease and taunt her victim by reciting the lyrics.

“Don’t squeaked Brianna, I mean it”.

“Thissssss litttttttle piggy went to market sang Marge as she switched to the index toe and gave it a tease and tug. “This little piggy stayed home she continued as she moved down to another toe.

“Stop that wailed Brianna, quit fondling my toes”

Truth be told, she played that nursery rhyme with her little brother when he was three, but only because it put a smile on his face when he cried. But for a girl in her late teens, it was way too embarrassing.

“And this little piggy is getting her little piggies tickled and won’t be going wee wee wee all the way home sang Marge as she got to the baby toe and teased the last digit with relish.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough of that wailed Brianna, it’s too embarrassing”.

“Good said Marge, because I love to tease and humiliate hot little girls like you”.

Just then, she began to unwrap the rug from Brianna’s trapped body. Once Brianna was free, Marge immediately got on top of her and used her big legs to squeeze Brianna’s hips. Then she grabbed her tape which was by her feet, and binded Brianna’s wrists above her head.

“There said Marge admiring her handiwork, now get your sweater off.

Brianna could only groan as Marge seized the hems of the sweater and peeled it up over the shorter girl’s head. Brianna just laid there and shivered in her yellow bra while Marge hugged Brianna’s blue sweater to her face and took in the scent and feel of it against her face. This disgusted Brianna, to have this fat bitch taking off her clothes and getting off on them as well.

“Well how about that stated Marge, you really are a banana aren’t you, and I bet you have matching panties to go with that bra”. “I’ll find out soon enough but for now I’d like to tickle your cute tummy”.

Marge attacked Brianna’s tummy, head on, with ten fingernails dancing all over the helpless girl’s belly. Brianna’s body thrashed around on the soft carpeted floor with her head shaking from side to side

“WAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAEEEEHEEEHEEEE NO MORE TICKLING begged Brianna, PLEHEEHEEASE”!

Marge grinned evily at Brianna as she tickled all over the flat skin. As a matter of fact, it made Marge think back to when she had a flat stomach too. But she pushed those memories out of her head and focused on tickling her teenaged hostage. She continued with this charade for about three minutes, and spoke up again.

“I’m sorry Brianna, but the tickle spiders can’t help it joked Marge, they like tickling cute little girlie tummies”. “But do you know what I like, Brianna’?

“No whispered Brianna, and I don’t want to know”

“I think you do my little corn muffn, because I’m going to get your bellybutton”.

“NO shouted Brianna, NOT MY INNIE, PLEASE”.

“Such a cute little hole taunted Marge as she dipped her finger into the bellybutton with ease, I’m glad you didn’t get it pierced now Brianna because it’d be hard for me to do this”!

Marge laughed at her joke, like she always did and Brianna continued to laugh as her little innie was prodded with Marge’s big finger.

Kelly, on the other hand, had been through a helluva time with her upper body being tickled. Twenty five minutes had passed and her face was beet red, and her voice was starting to hurt her.

“Please stop she begged, I can’t take this anymore”.

“But I can’t stop now, silly hissed Tonya, because it’s time to tickle your feet now”.

Kelly began to cry as she felt her knee high sock slowly get pulled down to her heel, and then Tonya yanked the sock completely off, exposing her size nine foot.

“Do I see, BARE FEET teased Tonya, and sexy pink toenails”!

“Oh no whined Kelly, don’t do this”.

“And now the other one taunted Tonya, as she pulled down the sock only Kelly tried to keep the sock on with her bare toes.

“Give me that sock demanded Tonya, she lightly tickled Kelly’s big toe which immediately resulted in Kelly moving her foot. The second sock came off and Kelly was barefoot, with only her panties and bra left on”.

“Alright now you’re gonna get it Kelly threatened Tonya. She grabbed Kelly’s feet, and held both the big toes together so she could tickle her left and right sole at the same time”.

EEEEHEEHEHEHEHHE NOT THE FEET screamed Kelly!

“Oh yes baby cooed Tonya, the feet are going to be tickled without mercy.

Kelly continued to laugh and Tonya continued to tickle the poor punk rocker.

“OH NO screamed Brianna, NOT THE RIBS TOO NAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHWAAHNOOOHHOHOHOH YOU HAVE TO STOP, I CAHAAHAHHAH CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE”!

“Oh I think you can said Marge, who had just finished counting Brianna’s ribs, and you will my little tickle toy”! She tickled Brianna on her sides a little bit longer, really grabbing that fatless skin and using her nails efficiently really seemed to bring Brianna’s laughter scale from 100-180. The poor girl was starting to grow hoarse like Kelly, and her face was streaked with tears.

“Guess what Brianna said Marge, I’m going to give you a break from tickling”.

“Thank you muttered Brianna, who turned her head aside and sighed with relief”.

“Oh I wouldn’t thank me yet Brianna, because I need to finish that foot massage that I promised you”. “Only this time, I won’t be using my hands said Marge as she licked her lips erotically”.

“What, what do you mean by that stammered Brianna without looking up”. Her question was answered when Marge held both her legs tight and started to lick Brianna’s soles”.

OH NOHOHOHOHO YOU’RE LICKING MY FEET yelled Brianna, QUITEEEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHH QUIT IT NOOOOOHAAHAHAHHMUAHAHAHHAHH OH IT TICKLES, YOUR TOUNGE TICKLES SO MUCH, NAAAHAAAAAHAA”!

“Marge took pride and licking Brianna’s feet and even planted kisses on Brianna’s soft but high arches. Sure Brianna’s feet did smell a little but Marge thought the smell was erotic. She continued her kisses, but switched her attention to the tops of her feet.

“DOOHOHON’T KISS MY FOOT TEEHEEHETEEEHEEHHEHEHEE, YOUR KISSES TICKLE TOO”laughed Brianna.

“I’m glad you like them Brianna taunted Marge as she started to kiss each toe on the right foot”.

“NOHOHOHOH I DON’T cried Brianna, THEY TICKLE TOO FUCKING MUCH”!

Marge smiled, Brianna was just too easy.

“Now I’m going to devour your tootsies, Brianna said Marge seductively, and there’s nothing you can do but laugh, laugh, laugh”.

She did her witch cackle again but this time it was more high pitched that it almost made Brianna’s ears bleed.

Marge easily fit all five of Brianna’s toes into her mouth, her tongue attacking each and every little piggy that wiggled feebly in Marge’s mouth.

Brianna’s voice cracked for the last time and she went into silent laughter. A moan could be heard coming from her sore throat, was she enjoying her toes being sucked.

Marge switched to the other foot and licked in between each toe and made sure to thoroughly nibble the toe itself with her perfect teeth.

“Alright Brianna, let’s get your jeans off”.

A faint “no” could be heard from Brianna’s mouth, but Marge either ignored it or just didn’t hear it. A quick unbuckled and unzip was all it took and Brianna’s pants came of in one swoop. Marge quickly tapped her ankles together and then stood up to gaze at her trophy.

“Define irony replied Marge, you really do look like a banana”! “With your yellow bra and little yellow undies being the peel, and your pale white figure being the yummy part of the banana”!

Marge laughed again, now she had really made a funny and just couldn’t resist making a few snorts too”.

“Define irony thought Brianna, a woman who eats like a pig also sounds like one too”. Of course she dare didn’t say that out loud because Marge would tickle her until she was at an inch of her life. The thought of that, made Brianna’s toes curl.

“Well said Marge, time to peel this banana”.

“She got back on top of Brianna and unclasped her bra in the front, and out bouncned Brianna’s “C” cup breasts. Slowly and efficiently, Marge began to grope them both at the same time which brought out more moaning from Brianna.

Mmmmmmm don’t stop she whispered with her eyes closed, keep squeezing them”.

“My pleasure said Marge, she continued her boob massage for about five minutes. Then gave a quick laugh as she heard Kelly laughing her ass off in the other room. Her gaze then shifted down to Brianna’s panty covered crotch. Leaning down so that her lips were inches away from Brianna’s neck, Marge began to whisper too.

“Would you like me to make you orgasm, Brianna asked Marge softly while nibbling her ear”. “Hmmmm, does my little girl want to cum in her panties”!

“Yes murmured Brianna, I want you to do that right now”.

“Shhhh whispered Marge, she placed her lips onto Brianna’s and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, swapping tongues with Brianna was more erotic than kissing her husband. And of course she found it much more enjoyable to suck Brianna’s toes rather than his small dick. In fact her big toe might’ve been bigger than his Johnson thought Marge with a cruel smile

Back in Texas

Now Harold Sampson was enjoying a nice meal at an expensive steakhouse in his cowboy hat and boots. The rich oil tycoon was with a gorgeous looking cowgirl who was no older than 27. She looked a little like Jessica Simpson, but her name was Cindy Ewing. His last girlfriend had up and left him after two weeks of his divorce being finalized. But he was free from Marge now, and that was all that mattered. A man of his wealth could certainly have any woman he wanted, and now he had the power to do so”.

“I used to work with your wife at the library before she quit confessed Cindy, and she talked a lot of crap about you when you found out you were cheating”.

“Oh yeah darling asked a curious Harold, well what did she say”?

“She said you had a small dick, and that you always feel asleep first”.

“Oh Cindy began Harold with a sly smile, you don’t understand honey”. You see, a fighter jet is always going to be considered small when compared to the GRAND FUCKING CANYON cried Harold”. “And as far as me passing out first, well that was because she’d light one and then proceed to get on top of me while we slept, how can a man breathe”! Those three beers he drank were giving him a slight buzz.
Cindy chuckled at his remark and continued to chew her steak.

Anyway, back to the story at hand!

Marge had broke her kiss with Brianna and left the room. Two minutes later, they carried in a bound topless Kelly and laid her down so that her feet were almost touching Brianna’s.

“C’mon now, Tonya cried Marge, put her feet closer so they’re in Brianna’s face”.

Tonya grinned and did what she was told and scooted Kelly closer so that her toes almost touched Brianna’s nose”.

“Eeeew, get her stinky feet outta my face whined a disgusted Brianna”.

“Fuck you murmured Kelly, my feet have just been tickle tortured”.

“So have mine agreed Brianna, and I’ll bet your toes weren’t sucked”.

“No they weren’t said Tonya, I didn’t get that far”.

“But you’re going to suck them said Marge, while we suck on Kelly’s hot tities”. Then in ten minutes she’ll suck your toes and we’ll suck on yours”. “You girls do a good job and you’ll be rewarded with an orgasm”.

Brianna made a disgusted face as she put her mouth on Kelly’s toes, the smell was pretty bad and she definetly needed a pedicure, but Kelly didn’t like beauty salons. Marge and Tonya licked and teased Kelly’s nipples and began to bite on them.

Kelly began to moan now, much like Brianna, except louder. The party was going great until something made them stop dead in their tracks”.

The sound of a gun being cocked, and a male’s voice.

“Stop right there came the male’s voice, and get up slowly”.

Brianna saw the gunman and her heart skipped a beat”.

“Oh George she moaned, help me, I’m being held prisoner”.

“I know baby he said with his .44 snub nosed pistol pointed at Marge, I heard almost everything they had to say”. “Now get the fuck off away from those girls you lesbian bitches” yelled George.
Marge and Tonya looked at each other and their faces did present a hint of fear.

“Now face the wall ordered George, and if you even turn your head around then you get a fucking bullet”. With his gun pointed at the ladies, George bent down and undid Brianna’s bonds. Then Brianna freed Kelly and the two half naked girls began to frantically grab their clothes”.

“Okay, now you girls get dressed and call the cops said George, and I’ll keep them at bay down here”.

Brianna got her sweater and jeans on and without even bothering to put her socks on, she ran upstairs in her bare feet and called the cops.

“You’re going down now, bitch said a cocky George, when they get here you’re going to jail”.

“We’ll see about that said Marge with her back turned. George couldn’t see that Marge had a big smile on her face”.

When the police did arrive they did make an arrest, only it was George who was taken away for possession of a gun because he wasn’t twenty one yet and didn’t have a permit.
As far as the tickling torture story went down, Marge and Tonya denied everything, and told them that it was a armed robbery that Brianna had orchestrated since she started working for Marge.

Marge didn’t want to press charges but she fired Brianna and all George got was a five hundred dollar fine. The three teens left, George consoled his girlfriend who was upset about what happened to him. And Kelly went to her car and started the engine.

As Kelly drove home, she noticed there was a tape in her cassette plater, she turned it on and a man’s voice could be heard

“You’ve just been diagnosed with TK-69, and you are feeling very sexually aroused right now”. “Go to your home, and wait for further instructions”. You are a member of the Hyena Order, and the leader and your new master shall reward you for your loyalty”

Suddenly a strange feeling came over Kelly and she pulled her car over. She leaned her head back for about twenty seconds.

Then she opened her eyes and smiled devilishly.

Last edited:
Great Follow-up

Great story, JT. Once again, loved the foot embarassment, the stinky feet, and the forced foot worship. Great Series. Keep em' cummin! <<<<----

wow nice ending..but why was Kelly smiling at the end? was this planned with her also? and hmm what about the husband? there will be more i hope of this story..

At long last - part 2! Nice work my friend ;)

No doubt Marge will be paying Cindy Ewing a visit before long too (I hope.)

Nice one...

Hmm wonder what exactly is going through Kelly's mind, some naughty hot erotic thoughts (I hope :p), does this mean that she gets ravished and tickled again by a different master hehe?

Lovely work matey and I look forward to yet another instalment, (wonder if George has more of a starring role), as I hope there will be more in this series :veryhappy

once again, great job! i like the different twists and turns in the story and i hope you continue with this series. after all, i dont think Marge got Brianna good enough. and as for that Kelly, something tells me she wants revenge...

Thank you all for your continuing support and comments.

All I can say is that the next installment will be posted on Halloween Eve, because that's when the next story takes place. As far as Brianna and Kelly go, i can't say they will be tickled again. But I can say that they might show up again. I doubt that Brianna will be back, because she and George already failed to get revenge against Marge and failed miserable at that.

But i got some new girls lined up, and I bet you will all grow to love them like Brianna and Kelly.

Lovely...

thats music to my ears... did I say music, I meant, giggling and squealing and the odd swear words and words of revenge...

Mmm yep, I can say, I'm ready for the next instalment and the new girls ;)

jersey_tickler said:

All I can say is that the next installment will be posted on Halloween Eve, because that's when the next story takes place. As far as Brianna and Kelly go, i can't say they will be tickled again. But I can say that they might show up again. I doubt that Brianna will be back, because she and George already failed to get revenge against Marge and failed miserable at that.

But i got some new girls lined up, and I bet you will all grow to love them like Brianna and Kelly.

well slappy, if it's giggles you wanna hear, then I'm just going to have to jump onto the Concord and head towards merry old London to tickle you. Start at your feet and work my way up lol!

If anyone for that matter, wants a part in the next installment, please say so. Oh and no offense guys, but I need two females. Well and maybe one guy too.

Any takers???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! How about just sticking with two females! May we suggest MaryAllison and Isabeau? And keep our two friends Tonya and Marge as ticklers?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Haha haha I don't live in London mwahahaha :jester:

jersey_tickler said:
well slappy, if it's giggles you wanna hear, then I'm just going to have to jump onto the Concord and head towards merry old London to tickle you. Start at your feet and work my way up lol!

If anyone for that matter, wants a part in the next installment, please say so. Oh and no offense guys, but I need two females. Well and maybe one guy too.

Any takers???

I know Izzy, and I'd be happy to ask her. But I don't know MaryAllison, but if she wants the job, she's welcome to it.

And yes, the series isn't over yet, i got three more stories in mind. The finale will be in two parts, just like the Season finale of Lost was two hours long. I have a lot of ground to cover and that's the best way for me to do it.

Expect the finale to have some action too, and by fighting I mean kicking a$$ and more guns.

slap'n'ticklee said:
Haha haha I don't live in London mwahahaha :jester:

And Concorde doesn't fly to the UK anymore either. It looks like the lovely Miss Slappy will escape your clutches after all.

Too bad, it would make a hell of a story. ;)

Hmmmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking suikoden? I think a story about that cute little redhead could be in order, post Occult of course. Too bad the Concorde doesn't fly to the UK anymore, cause she'd be the second early 30s little cutie that i'd get to tickle before I leave Mich.

Anyway, new news! Since Halloween is a little ways away, i think I could do another story before that involving Cindy. I can't promise it will have the spark that these last two have, but it could tie up some loose ends.

jersey_tickler said:

It appears to me that from the end of part 2, Kelly has been hypnotized into becoming a tickle lover, possibly joining Marge & Tonya in their quest to tickle torture girls. As for Brianna, it would be fun to have her make an ill-fated attempt at revenge, blaming Marge & Tonya for her break-up with George (too scared of being tickled accidentally to get intimate) and winding up at the mercy of Marge, Tonya, AND Kelly. That's just a thought. :)

That's actually not a bad idea

I will definetly use it in The Occult III, but the next part will not feature Brianna or Kelly. But they will definetly be back, i can promise that.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back