• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Furniture Store Tickle

FTickler

This story came to me while shopping with my wife, this would be my fantasy..

“Man, only 10 more minutes until closing” Josh thought to himself. He had opened the family owned furniture store at 8:00 am and was anxious to get out and meet up with some friends to play softball this afternoon. It had been very slow so he had sent home the rest of the staff so he could close quickly. Just as he was headed to lock the main door, a woman entered. “I’m sorry” Josh said, “We are getting ready to close for the day.” The woman who appeared to be in her early 40’s looked perturbed. “The sign states you are open ‘til 2 and it is only 10 minutes be fore 2:00” she said. “Look, I need to find a bed for my daughter and I have been to every store in town’ she said, “Just give me 15 minutes and if I find something I will come back on Monday to order it.” Josh, looking visibly irritated reluctantly agreed. “The beds are in the showroom upstairs, I will be there in a minute” signed Josh. As Josh turn around after he locked the front door, Josh noticed two milky white soles slapping against a pair of flip-flops making their way up the stairs. An evil smile came across Josh’s face, as he when to grab his bag in the back office.

As he was climbing the stairs his heart began to beat very fast. He was about to do something he had fantasized about for years. When someone wanted to try out mattresses, they always take off their shoes so not to dirty the mattress. It drove Josh crazy to see a cute woman remove her shoes and lay down on a bed; he often thought about reaching down and giving those bare feet a quick tickle. Now he might just be able to do that and more!

As he turned the corner, she began to sit on a bed and removed her flip-flops. Josh approached her and asked “are you looking for just a mattress and box spring or a complete set with a headboard and foot board?’ As she was lying down she said “I want a full set. I was thinking about a metal bed because my daughter is very hard on furniture.” “Let me go over to the other side of the store and see what we have” Josh said trying not to look too excited. As he walked away he noticed that although she was a little older than he would have dated, she was very attractive and he could not help but notice the fiery red toenails on what appeared to be size seven feet.

Josh found the bed that was perfect, out of his bag he pulled some Velcro straps that they used to secure furniture that they delivered to customer’s homes. He attached one set to the headboard and one set to the foot board. “I think you might be interested in this bed here” he called over to the woman. She walked over and grabbed the headboard and shook it. “It seems strong, my daughter is always jumping on the bed or swinging off of the posts” sounding exasperated, “She’s only 7 so I just it is normal” Josh smiled at the woman, “Why don’t you lie down and try out the comfort, I can also show you how strong the bed is at the same time.” She removed her shoes again and laid down, “This is very comfortable, now how can you show me how strong it is?” “Just grab the headboard for a minute” Josh said. As the woman grabbed the rails Joshed asked what her name was. “I’m Laura” said stated. “Well, my name is Josh and I think we can have some fun for a while” Just as he finished that statement, he wrapped the Velcro around both wrists. “Hey, what do you think you are doing?” Laura demanded. “Oh, you’ll see.” he said as he grabbed her ankles and pulled them through the metal footboard.

After securing her feet, Josh said, “You know, for years I have worked in the store and had woman tease me by removing their shoes to try out the beds.” Laura, with a look of panic on her face asked, “What are you going to do to me? I’ll scream if you touch me!” You can scream all you want, it’s only you and me in the store.” he said. “But what I am about to do to you, there may be some laughter as well.” Josh walked to a self and removed something. “These mattresses are filled with goose feathers, I think you need to feel how soft the really are” he said as he pulled the long feather from behind his back. “What are you going to do with that?” Laura asked. “Let’s see how soft those cute little feet of yours are” Josh began to slowly stroke the feather up and down the soles of Laura’s bare feet. “Wha…ha…ha.ha…no please don’t tickle my feet” she begged between laughs. Josh ignored her pleas and continued his mission. “Ha…ha…ha…why are you doing this… “She asked. “I have dreamed about this for many years, you just cam along at the right time” Josh began running the feather right below her toes, occasionally tickling each toe. Laura’s laughter was music to his ears. He was frustrated when Laura began to block one foot with the other. He stopped and removed his shoe lace. She begged him to let her go as he tied her toes to the top of the footboard frame. At this point Josh began using his fingers on her feet. Scribbling all over her soles and between her toes. “Ha…ha…ha…please let me go” Laura once again begged. “You don’t understand” Josh laughed, “I have years of frustration that I need to work out”

To be continued…

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back