• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recap of Santa Cruz Gathering

simulated

TMF Master
So, I'm not sure who usually writes up these threads, but I figured I might as well, as I'm sitting here bored digesting everything that went down.

So, Friday evening I showed up at the cabin. The roads leading up to the place got progressively narrower, windier, and less paved as you went, and there were a couple of fairly precarious spots, but in the end everyone managed to find the location.

And I must say, it was worth the two hour drive and confusion to get to such a beautiful location. We were right at the top of a long forested valley, with views all the way down the mountain. All those there can attest to the beauty of the place, and props to Lindyhopper and Bagelfather for finding such a wonderful location.

Funnily enough I arrived up there before the aforementioned hosts, which led to a bit of apprehension and confusion on my part; luckily I was only a few minutes ahead of them, so I didn't have to wait long.

We moved the food and stuff into the cabin, where I discovered that our cabin came with its own grand piano, which delighted me greatly.

The three of us figured that it couldn't hurt to test out the hot tub at the location before the others arrived. In theory this was true, but the thing had a tendency through the weekend to remove the will to do anything else from all those inside it, and it took a great deal of effort to make Ed get out and cook us dinner (Hey, I sure as hell wasn't getting out of the thing :p). It was then that I discovered that hot tubs make for quite an interesting tickle fight location - try it someday, you'll be amused.

Another car of people came up at that time, and we had a wonderful pasta dinner. Everyone stayed up late lying around and talking, with much tickling and such.

The next day we spent doing much of the same. I remember some people said some things that were too good not to post in a thread like this, so here they are to the best of my knowledge

Vadim: Do you think you could put on a smaller shirt? This one covers a lot...

*crickets*

Everyone in the house, at some point: Vadim, your skills are required in the bedroom

Ed: Help me jailbait boy!

A few more people showed up that evening, which was really cool. I got to meet (and apologies if I get this wrong, I'm horrible with putting screen-names with names and faces, it just gets me all confused) ticklehead, and four or five of us talked for about six or seven hours about tickling in relation to physical therapy, the mental aspect of it, response control and all manner of fascinating psychological and physical aspects, as well as the polyamorous lifestyle. It was one of the best conversations I've had in a long, long time, and I'm glad you were all there.

By the time we were getting to bed that night it was 4-5 in the morning, so there wasn't much activity the next morning. We spent the rest of our time there with a couple of scenes and getting the place cleaned up before we left.

All in all, it was a great weekend. I think there were ten of us in the house at some points, so even though the weekend ended up being really bad for a bunch of people we had a good sized turnout. All of you who could have come and didn't, you missed out on a great weekend, and you'd do well to come to the next event that we have :)

Hey simulated - thanks for posting this! And I'm very glad you were able to make it this weekend - I had a wonderful time playing with you. :twohugs:

Highlights for me included:

The setting. It was so peaceful being up in the mountains, and I loved our cabin.

The home-away-from-home. There's just something fun about making a gathering into a weekend trip, bringing everything you need with you, cooking for each other, and not having to worry about going home until Sunday afternoon. :)

The sleepover. Between the time I arrived and the time I left, I don't think I wore anything but PJs or a swimsuit. :D

The hot tub. Fantastic for relaxing and letting all your tensions melt away. And Friday night marked the first time anyone has managed to really tickle me in a hot tub (thanks, simulated! :Kiss2: ).

The conversations. It was wonderful to talk to so many interesting people, for hours on end, about the nature of our kink, making relationships work, and so many other topics relevant to our lives. I'm so glad we're as brainy as we are kinky. :angel:

Meeting Darren, Jeff, and Elisa. I can't believe you guys drove all that way for so short a visit! But I was glad to meet you, and I hope (and believe) you had a good time with us.

The conversion. Ed and Vadim's roommate is now officially one of us. Huzzah!

The quotable quotes. I'll add one:
Vadim (to a half-nekkid Karen): "My eyes!!! They'll never move again!" :woot:

So thank you Ed/Bagelfather for all your hard work, and thanks to everyone who helped make this weekend so wonderful! :grouphug:

Great gathering and extra thanks to lindyhopper and bagelfather. I always enjoy these :)

Great Gathering guys! Wife and I had a great time and you made us feel welcomed... My hat is off to all of you... I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys soon at a munch or gathering... =)

Thanks again!

Jeff

I *so* wish I'd been able to be there. Was just wiped out by Saturday. REALLY glad to see it went so well. That location was awesome!

Congrats to Bagelfather and Lindyhopper on hosting another fabulous event! Good to see that it was well-enjoyed!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back