• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Year, Eastern Foes, And, Gulf Group

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Unlike other World Series losses that the Good Guys had suffered over the past 20 years, the latest World Series loss was an unusually bitter pill to swallow. Every year, the team marketed a DVD of their previous season, and, while they had to do so for marketing purposes, it was particularly painful that the final frames should be a Yankee home run sailing over the wall, the Good Guys radio announcer screaming:" Mitch back, at the wall, he's got it! No! It falls out of his glove, and over the wall! A Home Run! The Good Guys cannot hang on! What has been a magnificent Good Guy season, and one of the most thrilling World Series in the history of major league baseball, comes to an excruciating end, on a cold, windy, Sunday night, in New York City, without the Good Guys having claimed a championship!" Even as the Good Guys went through the pregame ceremonies on opening day in Paradise, against the Mets, the pain and rememberance was still there. Now, they would begin a new season, with only one acceptable goal. They would have home field advantage in the World Series that year, if they made it, and wanted to, so that they could have the ultimate celebration that upcoming October. However, they knew they had a long regular season to go through first, and that they needed to do much winning, and first get back to the playoffs, and then the World Series, before worrying about any ultimate celebrations.
It was good to be back playing baseball, and, the season opened in Paradise, on a crystal clear 80 degree day, against the Mets. Kate Hudson, of course, was on the mound. She pitched a fine game in her first outing of the year, six innings, allowing only one run, and striking out nine, as the Good Guys hit three homers, a two run shot, and two solos, and Hilary Duff closed the game in the ninth, in a 4-1 win. Jacinda Barrett and Racheal Ray were back with the team that year, but, with a healthy Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes having also returned, and Barrett and Ray's follies in the World Series, they were regulated to sixth and seventh inning duties, while Bynes and Duff would pitch later in games. Gil Bellows took the ball on a cloudy 75 degree opening day two. He allowed only two runs, but it turned out to be enough, as the Good Guys could get only one, and lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday afternoon, and pitched very well in her initial outing, firing seven innings of three hit, shutout ball, and striking out ten, as the bullpen closed the door again, with Duff getting her second save of the year, in a 3-0 whitewashing of the Mets.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi attended an early morning counesling session, with the team then going to the stadium for a workout.
Friday was the first night game of the season, against Atlanta. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and allowed only one run in seven strong innings, in a 4-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took her first start of the year on Saturday night. She got hit hard, and the Good Guys fell behind, 5-0, but rallied in the bottom of the eighth, trailing by that score, to tie the game. In the eleventh, with the game still tied, Mitch came up, and hit a homer into the left field bullpen, for a thrilling 6-5 win. The next day turned out to be even more unusual. Kate Hudson started against John Smoltz, and Kate got positively shelled, being hit for nine runs, in three innings, as Atlanta raced out to a 9-1 lead, in a game that looked lost. However, the Good Guys had some magic of their own, and, when Smoltz departed after seven innings, the Good Guys themselves exploded in the bottom of the eighth again, this time for ten runs, capped off by a Mitch three run homer, that barely trickled over the left field wall. With a two run lead, Hilary Duff put the Braves away in the ninth, to complete the sweep of Atlanta, in a series where the Good Guys could well have lost two of the three games.
Houston came to town on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go on their first road trip of the year. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and this time got run support, as Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a first inning Grand Slam, and the Good Guys never looked back, as Gil allowed only one run in eight innings, in a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched credibly, allowing three runs in six innings, a quality start, but, trailing 3-2 in the seventh, Naomi had an error committed behind her, which allowed another run to score, the winning run, as it turned out, in what was a 4-3 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in the last game of the homestand, in front of a sellout. Neve was sharp that day, allowing two hits over six innings. Tied, 1-1 in the seventh, the Good Guys got two runs. Hilary Duff had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but hung on, to get her fourth save of the new year, in a 3-2 Good Guy win, that finished off a very fine seven and two homestand. There had been some trouble, with the tight games, and Kate's poor performance against Atlanta that Sunday, but the sweep of the struggling Braves turned out to be the high point of the homestand.
On Thursday night, Naomi, as she always did, drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could make the team flight to New York. "I lose you for the first time in six months, what am I to do?" Naomi lamented playfully. "You take out your vibrator, and call your boyfriend" Mitch said, in jest. "That's not funny" Naomi said, with a frown. "You'll be okay. We had plenty of sex all winter, and during this homestand. Hey, I have to endure it for ten days, too, and I have to do it on the road, with crowds booing me, and hotel food. At least you get to stay here in tropical paradise" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win against the Braves. The featured lees, not surprisingly, to welcome them back from the disabled list, would be Amanda Bynes and Hilary Duff. Both were stripped to bras and panties, and tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Hilary's neck with fingers, as the pretty blonde shifted her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG ITS BACK TO THIS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Hilary on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Hilary on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to thrash:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was last, attacking the soles of Hilary's cute feet. He tickled Hilary's feet with fingers, two feathers, ice, and a vibrating electric massager on her soles and toes. Hilary went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with hysterical laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Amanda Bynes was the next victim, as third baseman Michael began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her neck shifted from side to side, and she began to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, the first baseman was next, tickling Amanda on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The second baseman was the next tickler, attacking Amanda on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck. Finally, Mitch zeroed in on the feet, attacking Amanda's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Amanda went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SOOOOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and both the exhausted Amanda and the pooped Hilary were untied.
So, the first homestand of the year was complete with magnificent results. Now, came the first road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Ah, another season of Good Guy ball opens up. One of the best starts for them I think I've ever seen. It's good to have the band back together again. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was a great start for our favorite baseball team.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back